T Nation

First Cycle

Guys, in YOUR opinion, is Test Enanthate@750mgs/wk too much for a First Cycle? I was thinking about running this.

Test Enanthate@750mgs for 8 weeks
Dbol@25mgs ED for 1-4 weeks
Winny(Oral)@50-75mgs ED 8-12

Stats: 30 years old, 6’3" 225lbs 8-9% bodyfat. My goal is 6’3" 240lbs 9-10% bodyfat. Or should I just frontload Test@1000mgs the first week and run Test Enanthate@500mgs/wk with everything else? What do you think???

[quote]Texas Ranger wrote:
Test Enanthate@750mgs for 8 weeks
Dbol@25mgs ED for 1-4 weeks
Winny(Oral)@50-75mgs ED 8-12
[/quote]

Your cycle looks good. I don’t see any plans for PCT though. Do you have a plan? You better. Include HCG, Clomid, and Nolvadex in your PCT. Plan that out as well and some of us here will give you an opinion on that too.

your cycle looks pretty good. personally i’d frontload a gram on week 1 and run 500 mg/week there after. if your training, rest and diet are in check, your goal of 15 pounds should be well within reach. what does your PCT look like? what type of anti E are you running during the cycle? i would think with highly aromatizable gear like d-bol and test E, an inhibitor would be an absolute must.

I plan on using Arimidex@.5mgs EOD throughout the cycle to keep me dry. I’m also going to use HCG at 250ius twice a week throughout the cycle and start PCT the day after my last dose of Winny with a combo of Nolvadex(40-60mgs Ed) & Clomid(50mgs ED)for 4-6 weeks. Just depends on how I feel. I’m thinking about using Proviron@50mgs ED in conjunction with the Winny for weeks 9-12. I want to go into PCT hard & dry. Does this sound ok??

Up for more opinions, guys.

Wow, I’m very impressed. Looks like some good research has gone into planning this cycle. I especially like the addition of Proviron.

Proviron and Winny stacked together should help give you a greater kick with the Test E. Both Winny and Proviron have an affinity for plasma binding proteins (ie. SHBG - sex hormone binding globulin). This will leave more of the Test into a free, unbound state.

Proviron is also sometimes used as an antiestrogen (but not very often). I like seeing that you added it into your cycle near the end. Then you can jump right into your PCT, as you already stated. I’m also happy to see you’ve added BOTH Clomid and Nolvadex in your PCT (something I have always stressed). Let us know how your cycle goes. Good luck.

I would front load, and stick to the 750 mg per week. I was suprised how long it took the test to really kick in. It took me over three weeks with a 2 gram front load.

500mg test per week should suffice…maybe think about running it 10 weeks so you can get a couple months of training hardcore once the test “kicks in.”
Careful w/ the winstrol…that’s all I’m going to say.

MK

Ok, so I should frontload the Enanthate@1000mgs for week 1. Then, run 500mgs every week for 10 weeks, right? And that’s along with the Dbol, Winny, Arimidex & Proviron. I REALLY want to make a statement with this being my First Cycle and do everything right. Training, diet, rest, etc…

[quote]Texas Ranger wrote:
Ok, so I should frontload the Enanthate@1000mgs for week 1. Then, run 500mgs every week for 10 weeks, right? And that’s along with the Dbol, Winny, Arimidex & Proviron. I REALLY want to make a statement with this being my First Cycle and do everything right. Training, diet, rest, etc…[/quote]

TR, run the test at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks following your first week frontload and as you have outlined, run dbol wks1-4 and cap it off w/ winstrol for wks8-12.
Start your pct the day after you stop the winstrol as test levels should be low enough not to cause negative feedback.

MK