T Nation

First Cycle

Im gonna be starting my first cycle and this is what it looks like. Any thoughts or comments would be very helpful.

W-1, sustanon 1cc(ed), Trenabol 1cc(eod). Nolva 20mg ed
W-2, Sust 1cc eod, Tren 1cc eod, Nolva 20mg ed
W-3, Sust 1cc eod, Tren 1cc eod, Dbol 20mg ed, Nolva 20mg ed
W-4, Sust 1cc eod, Tren 1cc eod, Dbol 20mg ed, Nolva 20mg ed
W-5, Sust 1cc eod, Tren 1cc eod, Dbol 20mg ed, Nolva 20mg ed
W-6, Sust 1cc Sun, Mon, Test prop 1cc Wed - Sat, Tren eod, Dbol 20mg ed, Nolva 20mg ed
W-7, Prop ed, tren eod, Dbol 20mg ed,
Nolva 20mg ed
W-8, Prop ed, tren eod, Dbol 20mg ed, Nolva 20mg ed
Then there is 4 week post cycle of nolva (20mg ed)

-dippr

[quote]dippr wrote:
Im gonna be starting my first cycle and this is what it looks like. Any thoughts or comments would be very helpful.

W-1, sustanon 1cc(ed), Trenabol 1cc(eod). Nolva 20mg ed
W-2, Sust 1cc eod, Tren 1cc eod, Nolva 20mg ed
W-3, Sust 1cc eod, Tren 1cc eod, Dbol 20mg ed, Nolva 20mg ed
W-4, Sust 1cc eod, Tren 1cc eod, Dbol 20mg ed, Nolva 20mg ed
W-5, Sust 1cc eod, Tren 1cc eod, Dbol 20mg ed, Nolva 20mg ed
W-6, Sust 1cc Sun, Mon, Test prop 1cc Wed - Sat, Tren eod, Dbol 20mg ed, Nolva 20mg ed
W-7, Prop ed, tren eod, Dbol 20mg ed,
Nolva 20mg ed
W-8, Prop ed, tren eod, Dbol 20mg ed, Nolva 20mg ed
Then there is 4 week post cycle of nolva (20mg ed)

-dippr[/quote]

bro, sustanon, as I’m sure you’re aware of is comprised of 4 esters. The longest one having a half-life of 15-18 days. Thus, to reap the major benefits of the drug, it would be advantageous to run IT for at least ten weeks and then weeks 11 and 12 replace it with propionate. Your doing it the right way in regards to inj. frequency…Sustanon needs to be shot at least e3d to take advantage of the propionate ester.
BTW, I’ve heard good things about the test/tren stack. And out of curiosity, what was your logic for starting the dbol at week 3?

MK

Well, as you can see my dosage in the second week of the sust is cut in half compared to the first week. In that first week when blood levels are dramatically increasing, I allow my body to keep those blood levels high in the second week and so on, by inj. so often, cause like you said 1/2 of the product contains short acting test blends/esters that needs to be injected often to be taken advantage of (keep blood levels steady). Ive read and heard that allowing the sust to first be introduced, is a much safer approach (in the first cycle) then to introduce the dbol and the sust together. This is why I start the dbol in the third week (after my blood has seen the rapid increase, and has been allowed to become steady). I have gotten this cycle from a educated and experienced individual. Do you suggest a different approach to the dbol?

[quote]dippr wrote:
Well, as you can see my dosage in the second week of the sust is cut in half compared to the first week. In that first week when blood levels are dramatically increasing, I allow my body to keep those blood levels high in the second week and so on, by inj. so often, cause like you said 1/2 of the product contains short acting test blends/esters that needs to be injected often to be taken advantage of (keep blood levels steady). Ive read and heard that allowing the sust to first be introduced, is a much safer approach (in the first cycle) then to introduce the dbol and the sust together. This is why I start the dbol in the third week (after my blood has seen the rapid increase, and has been allowed to become steady). I have gotten this cycle from a educated and experienced individual. Do you suggest a different approach to the dbol?

[/quote]

Lol - It seems many times MikeKatz and I tend to disagree on things quite often. Not a big deal, we just have a difference in approaches.

[quote]dippr wrote:
Well, as you can see my dosage in the second week of the sust is cut in half compared to the first week. In that first week when blood levels are dramatically increasing, I allow my body to keep those blood levels high in the second week and so on, by inj. so often, cause like you said 1/2 of the product contains short acting test blends/esters that needs to be injected often to be taken advantage of (keep blood levels steady). Ive read and heard that allowing the sust to first be introduced, is a much
safer approach (in the first cycle) then to introduce the dbol and the sust together. This is why I start the dbol in the third week (after my blood has seen the rapid increase, and has been allowed to become steady). I have gotten this cycle from a educated and experienced individual. Do you suggest a different approach to the dbol?

[/quote]

Dippr, I personally have never tried incorporating the dbol at the 3,4 week, so to comment on it’s effectiveness when done in such a manner is really not something I can offer much insight on. For ME, I’ve always utilized dianabol at the beginning of cycles to “kickstart” them, and have had tremendous results in doing so. Unfortunately I’m giving a rather unique approach to cycling AAS, so I won’t be able to try out P22’s method of adding dianabol at week 3,4.
I still think that sustanon should be run a minimum of 10 weeks as you really start to see some quality gains towards the latter weeks.just my .02

MK

You’ll have plenty of sust releasing in your system by week 3 - remember 2/3rds of the blend is short and medium length esters. No need to go into week 12 - this is 3 months on cycle which is a very long time. Sust is not the only drug being run - your gains will come from the combination of dbol, tren, and sust. Test, tren, and dbol is basically an unbeatable combo. You should see all your gains occur starting at the end of week 3 and going for about 3-4 weeks - to the end of week 8. The first 2 weeks gains are minimal, but just wait! - If your diet is point on, and seeing this is your first cycle, I can forcast a gain of 20 - 30lbs, and I’ll put my personal guarentee on that. P-22

I would ditch the sust in favor of prop or ent or cyp. Why pay extra for sust when you are doing such frequent injections? Probably stick with the prop as thats what you should be using at the end of the cycle. Otherwise looks pretty good.

Thanks for the info. Ill try it the way i listed it on my first post and ill get back to you guys telling you my results

-dippr

SO i thought id do an update to see what some of you think. Well I just finished 3 weeks, including one on d-bol. The first two weeks were pretty crazy. I gained around 6-7 lbs, and thats cause ive been eating a shit load, my appetite has increased dramatically, and so has my strength, I can do much more weight in everything, especially my bench (I think the psychological factor of being “on” is also a very big help). For side effects, in the first two weeks my sleep was terrible, I would constantly wake up and it just very annoying. Other than that, only positive gains is what I can say. But since I started the d-bol, the sleeps have been great, but sometimes its almost impossible to get out of bed. I cant wait for the upcoming weeks as P#22 says these will be the craziest weeks in terms of gains. Also, since my d-bol has started, my appetite has decreased. And lastly, does anyone suggest taking milk thistle while on d-bol, I wasnt worrying too much cause my dose is pretty low. Well Ill keep posting in the upcoming weeks, and any replies saying if this is all normal or what not would be great. Thanks

dippr

i just finished using d-bol two weeks ago. i was on it for 4 weeks while waiting for my sus 250 to kick in.

look forward to your kidneys being sore at around the 4 week mark. in two days it went from being sore to “bad headache in my kidneys” so I stopped a day early. i was on 30mg/day and thats what happened to me. other than that, no rage, no nightmares, no unsusual sleeping, no boobies. i took 20 mg novla a day

i put on 15 lbs in 4 weeks

To me it seems your weekly sustenon doses were not high enough.

that last post was for kenne not you dippr