T Nation

First Cycle

I know a supplier that can get me deca nnp that he says I can use for four weeks along with arimidex. These are for a pulled muscle recovery, but will also branch off into my training but I don't want to stay on for long. 6 weeks maximum. I'm a first time user and I'm 18(-2)

So any recommended cycles that would work better? Also how do I avoid thinning hair/baldness, heart problems, testicular shrinkage, horrible acne and gynecomastia?

I don't have and extensive knowledge of steroids but I've been out 5 weeks and I was back in for a week then hurt my back again while moving. I also had a pec strain that just won't heal, even in those 5 weeks. Any and all info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

You should do a lot of research before starting any cycle. Deca is a 19-Nor(Progesterone derivative) and not normally recommended for first cycle but on the other hand it is good for soft tissue injuries. Arimidex is not a very good AI and you may not even need an AI on low dose test / Deca. I’m assuming you intend to run low dose test with the Deca. But yes, research it before you start.

You don’t need drugs, you need to rest a bit. Sheesh.

[quote]Power_builder wrote:

I’m a first time user and I’m 18(-2)

[/quote]

You’re 18? 16? I should’ve read more carefully. You are reaching peak natural testosterone and IGF-1 levels naturally and have no need for AAS. You’d only screw your HPTA and for nothing because you won’t keep any gains that you get because you haven’t reached natural potential. Steroids are not the answer.

By not taking steroids.

Another reason you should stay away from them.

[quote]

but I’ve been out 5 weeks and I was back in for a week then hurt my back again while moving. I also had a pec strain that just won’t heal, even in those 5 weeks. Any and all info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance [/quote]

Take a look at this:

http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/35099

Your IGF-1 levels are almost certainly higher than mine and I’m on growth hormone. Why? Because you’re 16! You don’t need to be taking steroids. All you’ll do is screw up your body’s ability to keep producing high levels of testerone etc. take advantage of what you have and don’t waste it.

Thank you for the response. I know you’re right, I’m just tired of being out and losing everything I worked for. But there is just too much that can go wrong,and you’re right on that