First Cycle

Hi guys! Could you give me some feedback on my first cyle plans?

Height: 6 ft
Weight: 190lbs
Bodyfat: 14%

I would like to cut and gain some strength, drop 8-10 pounds of fat and gain the same amount in muscle.
It would be an 8 weeks long cycle

Winstrol 25mg/day
Deca 120mg/week
Test-P 50mg/EOD

PCT:
hCG 2000IU/EOD 1-20 day
Clomid 50mg/day 1-30 day
Nolvadex 40mg/day 1-45 day

I wouldnt even bother with deca at all let alone at that lower dose.

Lot of pinning for first cycle but I would just go with test prop at 100mg eod.

No mention of an ai on cycle? 0.5 arimidex eod.

Very strong pct, I have books with similar if not the same layout with scientific studies to back them up, but great results can be achieved with a very basic 40/40/20/20 of nolva and 50/50/0/0 of chlomid with hcg on cycle at 250iu 2x per week. I think such a big PCT does have its place say if you had been on for a very long time and needed a big recovery plan.

“I would like to cut and gain some strength, drop 8-10 pounds of fat and gain the same amount in muscle.”

hope you arent one of the many that think gear is a cure to shit diet and training.

Thanks!
I will use the changes you suggested. :slight_smile:

learn how to train and eat while you’re at it.

6’ at 190 and an estimated 14% (likely higher) is TINY

I don’t know why anyone would want to use Deca, ever. Such a bad idea. I can’t emphasize this enough. ESPECIALLY for a first cycle. Seriously. Terrible idea, no matter what your bros say. You could regret this decision for a looooooong time. Like a year or more.

I also don’t know why people start with short-estered test, but that’s not such a big deal. Just seems like more of an inconvenience than it’s worth.

Your bodyfat % seems accurate enough. You’re not fat. And your training numbers are good for a natural lifter. Although ‘only training for strength for a year’ is a weird thing to say. Were you training for weakness prior to that? I’m guessing you’ve been training longer than a year, in general, but that you’ve only recently been training to raise your 1rm on the big 3 for the last year.