First Cycle

I am going to start my first cycle soon. I am 6" 175lb and probably 10-12bf and have been training for about three years now, but I haven’t ever really gained that much muscle because I was eating so little, but now I want to gain some.

My diet is awesome, I eat very clean and healthy and plan to keep it that way, but when im on cycle I will be eating a lot more 2carb per lb and 1.5 protein per lb. For the cycle I will be starting 350mg/wk test prop, and increasing to 500mg/wk if everything feels good.

If it is too much for me then I will stop at 6 weeks or earlier if need be, but if it goes well then I will start taking test cyp at 500mg/wk for a total cycle time of 12 weeks. I am going to use arimidex as my AI .25mg EOD, and if I end with cyp PCT 2weeks after or three days after prop
Day 1 Clomid 250mg + Nolvadex 60mg
Following 10 days Clomid 100mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 10 days Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
for a total of 3 weeks.

I am concerned about my hair, not because i’m loosing hair now, i’m just worried about it. My dad has a full head of hair and my mom said that her dad had a very thick head of hair. So do you guys think I have anything to worry about, and what are your thoughts on my cycle. please be nice.

well you’ll need to eat big to make good gains on cycle, so don’t be afraid to get a little dirty.

So are you planning on doing 12 weeks, but kickstarting with prop? I wouldn’t recommend that. Just run the cyp from the start, so do 12 weeks at 500mg cyo, without any prop. Prop would mean a lot of pinning, which you probably wouldn’t like. I know you’re worried about whether or not it’ll be too much for you, but it won’t be.

Extend your PCT out to 4 weeks, so do another week of clomid at 50mg and nolva at 20mg.

Don’t worry about the hair thing. 99% of people can run a low dose test cycle like this without any shedding. You’ll be fine. Get some NIzoral shampoo for peace of mind.

You’re very lean so you’re in a good place to start a cycle. If you can afford it, you might want to get some anavar to run for the last 4 weeks of your cycle. It really brings the sexy.

I think you should really get your diet in check before you even think about gear. You think you have it in check now? Why not just naturally make gains with a good diet for a while?

Your PCT is a bit fucked up too, but I’m not even going to go in on that because you won’t be cycling anyways.

[quote]CxTucker wrote:
I think you should really get your diet in check before you even think about gear. You think you have it in check now? Why not just naturally make gains with a good diet for a while?

Your PCT is a bit fucked up too, but I’m not even going to go in on that because you won’t be cycling anyways.[/quote]

I have a good healthy diet for someone who is maintaining their current weight. I would like to hear what you have to say about my PCT. I am going to use gear seeing as how I already have everything, I just wanted to make sure I was 100% ready before I started. Im positive you know much more than me and have much more experience, That being said I will gladly take any advice from you.

Thanks for the good info, I have enough pct for 4 weeks so I think i’ll do that.

Nolva 40/20/20/20

If you have enough PCT for 4 weeks, then for sure extend it; it will only help you. Nolva @ 40/40/20/20 and Clomid at 100/100/50/50. If you want to front load the Nolva and Clomid on day 1, go for it; just know that it isn’t necessary.

Just make sure you’re eating enough. 2g of carbs / lb of bw probably isn’t going to cut it unless you have an extremely small metabolism or unless your fats are fairly high.

[quote]Pretzeltwist wrote:
I am 6" 175lb and probably 10-12bf and have been training for about three years now [/quote]

Uh, your diet isn’t awesome if it’s not doing what you want it to do (i.e. build some muscle). It might be very clean, but it doesn’t matter if it doesn’t get you results. 2c/lb and 1.5p/lb is only 2450 cal. Assuming you get 600 cal from fat, you’re at 3050 cal. That should really be your starting point for trying to gain mass. Depending on your metabolism, you may (and quite possibly will) have to up it from there. Why bother with the test? Why not just up your cals and train naturally. I bet you could get up to 200lbs natty at the same BF easily enough, though it’ll take longer and might require you to lose those abs temporarily.

OP, far be it from my place to tell you what to do or not with regards to AAS. If you just want a shortcut, that’s your body and your choice to make. I’m just saying that I believe that you still have a lot of room to grow naturally.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

Uh, your diet isn’t awesome if it’s not doing what you want it to do (i.e. build some muscle). It might be very clean, but it doesn’t matter if it doesn’t get you results. 2c/lb and 1.5p/lb is only 2450 cal. Assuming you get 600 cal from fat, you’re at 3050 cal. That should really be your starting point for trying to gain mass. Depending on your metabolism, you may (and quite possibly will) have to up it from there. Why bother with the test? Why not just up your cals and train naturally. I bet you could get up to 200lbs natty at the same BF easily enough, though it’ll take longer and might require you to lose those abs temporarily.

OP, far be it from my place to tell you what to do or not with regards to AAS. If you just want a shortcut, that’s your body and your choice to make. I’m just saying that I believe that you still have a lot of room to grow naturally.[/quote]

as if I wasn’t indecisive enough haha. I was a fatty for a long time, so that make me scared to bulk, and i guess im impatient, but i have everything i need to start now. thanks for the good info

Have everything in my house right now to make meth and blow my brains out but doesn’t make either one of those things a smart idea. Get where I’m going if not I can be alot more blunt because obviously your too dense to get that your don’t know what your doing with Training, Nutrition, or Gear but I am trying to turn away from my old habits of just ripping under developed and uneducated newbies apart on their first threads.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Have everything in my house right now to make meth and blow my brains out but doesn’t make either one of those things a smart idea. Get where I’m going if not I can be alot more blunt because obviously your too dense to get that your don’t know what your doing with Training, Nutrition, or Gear but I am trying to turn away from my old habits of just ripping under developed and uneducted newbies apart on their first threads.[/quote]

Thanks for going easy on me lol. Knowing what you know, what do you think I should do, or what would you do if you were me?