First Cycle

I have most of my stuff already. Just waiting on a couple things that should be here sometime mid-next week.

I’m just posting here for final approval and to get a couple questions answered.

Here’s the cycle I’m most probably going to run, this will be my first cycle.

Wk 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg/week injections every monday and thursday
Wk 1-10 Arimidex 0.25 mg ED
Wk 2-10 hCG 500 IU week
Wk 13-14 Nolvadex 40mg ED
Wk 15-16 Nolvadex 20 mg ED

I have some misgivings about using the Arimidex, I have a fair amount of anxiety about something going wrong (gyno) which is why I felt the need to include it daily.

I’ve heard conflicting things about the negative effects this may have on my cycle. What would you reccomend? One of my buddies says its entirely unnecessary for the dose of Test I intend to take.

Also, I have access to Turinabol, would it be recomended that I add 40mg ED for week 1-4 for a nice start to my cycle?

The only thing holding me back currently is concern over liver toxicity and the fact that everyone seems to say my first cycle should be test only.

You could run adex at that dose and if you start feeling sides from it you can back the dose of to EOD. You should run the adex the last two weeks before pct as well. I would also run the hcg until 4-5 days before pct. if you worried about gyno I would have some extra Nolva on hand and possibly some letro as a last resort

Yeah I don’t see a need for the arimidex every day. If your going to run the tbol 1-4 I would consider the a-dex @ .25 eod. For your first cycle just see how your body reacts to the products. If you start getting itchy/puffy nips start the a-dex .25 eod, if it doesn’t subside after a week go to a every day dose.

I know a couple guys that always take the a-dex .25 eod as a precation and keeps bloat down from the longer ester like enthantate & cyp.

I would still run adex from the start and use nolvadex for itchy nips.

Drink a lot of water and keep your salt down. No booze.

Adex will actually increase your free test a tad; it’s not a big deal.

Some prefer aromasin (sp?) to adex, allegedly because it is more effective at preventing bloat being itself a mild androgen. I don’t know if this is true or if it is bro-knowledge.

One other thing, I know the mantra is “test only” for the 1st cycle, but a couple of weeks of very low dose dbol (in the AM) really kicks off a cycle nicely.