First Cycle

Weight: 205
Height: 5’11
training experience: 2 and a half years
body fat: ~15%
i have a naturally large build (I’m Lebanese with dense bones)

first cycle:

• 1 bottle sustanon250
  • 1 bottle sustaplex325
  • 100 50mg winny tabs

i plan on starting with 50mg of winny a day, and shooting .6cc of sust250 e3d.
after my first bottle of sust250 finishes i will start shooting sust325 .5cc e3d.
i might run some tren ace towards the end of my cycle still debating seeing that its my first cycle.

i have HCG, nolva and clomid for my pct

a lot of views but no replies…

Maybe because you didn’t ask any questions

should i make any changes or do u think its good to run the way it is?

Firstly I’m tired so double check everything I say, wouldn’t generally post in this state but I know the feeling of not having people looking at your thread so thought I’d offer a bit of feedback.

Want to be more specific about your PCT plan? Dosages?
HCG is to be taken during cycle, not during PCT.

Why take 3 - 4 different things during your first cycle? Why not just run straight sustanon 250?
Sustanon 250 is generally injected EOD.

Have you considered Arimidex during your cycle?

i was gunna run the hcg the last 2 weeks of my cycle and 2 weeks after my cycle.(this could be wrong but i was told to run it like that)
i have armidex as well but im only going to use it if i feel the bloat badly.
and the reason why im running sust winny and possibly tren is because i have all of it so i figured i might as well use it. and i figured i would still be taking advantage of the prop by shooting E3D. and if i run the tren ill be running that eod. and i guess ill up the dosage maybe shoot .5cc eod instead.

[quote]Frank Lucas wrote:
i was gunna run the hcg the last 2 weeks of my cycle and 2 weeks after my cycle.(this could be wrong but i was told to run it like that)
i have armidex as well but im only going to use it if i feel the bloat badly.
and the reason why im running sust winny and possibly tren is because i have all of it so i figured i might as well use it. and i figured i would still be taking advantage of the prop by shooting E3D. and if i run the tren ill be running that eod. and i guess ill up the dosage maybe shoot .5cc eod instead.[/quote]

Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. Do you have caber on hand (or another dopamine agonist) for prolactin control? Running HCG 2 weeks after your cycle will slow recovery. If you want to use HCG, use it on cycle. I don’t mean to come across as condecending, but take this shit seriously. :slight_smile: