First Cycle

my stats are height 5’8
weight 260lbs
body fat 20%
age 27
training 5 plus years( not including sports related training)

In high school I played football. In my early 20’s I did MMA. bodybuilding is just a natural evolution. it has become my passion I have been thinking about juicing for few a years. I wasn’t ready then. after doing tons of research and waiting. I’ve got my diet and training down. I’ve read the stickies and listened to the vets. my goals are to gain about 15lbs. my cycle is very basic. I will be using sustblood 300 test blend for 12 weeks.last shot being in the 10th week. for sides, I have anastrozole(research chemical), nolvadex, and clomid. I will run my AI through my cycle and pct. tapering down my AI as my cycle/pct ends.

sustblood  300 cycle
 week  1-150mgs eod-total 450mgs/AI 0.5mgs eod
 week  2-150mgs eod-total 600mgs/AI 0.5mgs eod
 week  3-150mgs eod-total 450mgs/AI 0.5mgs eod
 week  4-150mgs eod-total 600mgs/AI 0.5mgs eod
 week  5-150mgs eod-total 450mgs/AI 0.5mgs eod
 week  6-150mgs eod-total 600mgs/AI 0.5mgs eod
 week  7-150mgs eod-total 450mgs/AI 0.5mgs eod
 week  8-150mgs eod-total 600mgs/AI 0.5mgs eod
 week  9-150mgs eod-total 450mgs/AI 0.5mgs eod
 week 10-150mgs eod-total 600mgs/AI 0.5mgs eod (last shot taken)
 week 11- 0.5mgs eod 
 week 12- 0.5mgs eod 

PCT begins
 week 13 nolvadex 1st day 150mgs then 20mgs ed- AI 0.5mgs eod
 week 14 nolvadex 20mgs ed- AI 0.5mgs eod
 week 15 nolvadex 20mgs ed- AI 0.5mgs eod
 week 16 nolvadex 20mgs ed- AI 0.25mgs eod
 week 17 nolvadex 20mgs ed- AI 0.25mgs eod
 week 18 nolvadex 20mgs ed- AI 0.25mgs eod

I will be front loading nolvadex. it will be spread out through out the day.the first day of my pct. clomid will be used in case of gyno. I will be running my AI at higher doses. because of the effects of nolvadex on anastrozole. my pct will be as long as it has to be. any impute from the vets would be helpful

No need for a SERM on cycle to combat gyno if you are already using an AI

Rest of the cycle looks fine. Except for the 20% bf thing. But if you are a legit 20% with 260lbs on a 5’8 thats already huge, so you know what you are doing.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
No need for a SERM on cycle to combat gyno if you are already using an AI

Rest of the cycle looks fine. Except for the 20% bf thing. But if you are a legit 20% with 260lbs on a 5’8 thats already huge, so you know what you are doing. [/quote]

yah I’ve always been heavy. since the last 1 1/2 years I’ve manged to drop about 50lbs, while getting stronger and gaining lean mass. I went from 300lbs to 250lbs. its been the last 3 months that I went up to 260. carb-cycling is really the only program for fat loss. that has worked for me. I plan on high protein,moderate fat diet. my carb will intake. will mostly be slow acting carbs. reserving the fast acting carbs for pre-wo and pwo. I believe if I time my insulin spikes. I can minimize fat gain, and steadily gain lean mass. its gone be tricky. but I think I can do it. I will keep updating my stats through out the cycle

just took my first shot. stung a little, bled a little after pulling out the pin. there was a little oil left, in the pin. I pushed the plunger all the way down.

Ive used sustanon in my past and really enjoyed the results. Good luck to you. Glad to see EOD pinning, AI, proper delay til PCT… someone has actually done some reading. If you’ve lost 20lbs of mostly fat already keep up the diet. Hopefully youll see some of the fat burning capabilities of test.

BMC

So you think that clomid has different action than nolvadex for gyno? Both are used to deal with breast cancer and nolvadex is very effective for that. Less sides than clomid.

no, just had some clomid on hand. I planned on using it as a reserve. I know nolvadex is more effective.