First Cycle

I had lifted for 13 years natural weighed in around 255lbs. not ripped but lean. Quit cold turkey for ten years blew up to 475 lbs with a 69 inch waist. Started in the gym a year ago down to 377 lbs. With lots of muscle mass and don’t look my weight. If have been planning to run a ten week cycle of sustan blend at 300 mg per ml and deca at 200 mg per ml.

My diet is 2700 calories per day with 240 grams of protien and 100 grams of carbs and 100
of fat. I have been consitant at loosing 1-2 lbs per week. I want to build as much muscle as possible while burning fat. Iam 37 years old and 5’ 11’'.

Would you recommend me doing a cycle now or wait to loose more fat.

What would you suggest for a cycle?

I think you should wait until you have lost more fat. And until then I suggest you look at the stickied threads and learn as much as you can before you cycle.

[quote]D1216 wrote:
I had lifted for 13 years natural weighed in around 255lbs. not ripped but lean. Quit cold turkey for ten years blew up to 475 lbs with a 69 inch waist. Started in the gym a year ago down to 377 lbs. With lots of muscle mass and don’t look my weight. If have been planning to run a ten week cycle of sustan blend at 300 mg per ml and deca at 200 mg per ml.

My diet is 2700 calories per day with 240 grams of protien and 100 grams of carbs and 100
of fat. I have been consitant at loosing 1-2 lbs per week. I want to build as much muscle as possible while burning fat. Iam 37 years old and 5’ 11’'.

Would you recommend me doing a cycle now or wait to loose more fat.

What would you suggest for a cycle?[/quote]
Honestly I wouldn’t run a cycle until your bodyfat is lower. Not being mean at all, but you don’t need them now anyway. If you still are entertaining the idea of running one you must consider into your plans that high bodyfat levels increase the conversion to estrogen which you diffenatly don’t want, higher bodyfat levels also have an increased amount of receptors and you run into all sorts of problems and super high-risk for gyno and higher shutdown than others. I can’t recommend a cycle of AAS, but a cycle of Clen/T3 might be something that would greatly benefit you now and then AAS later. Only way I would plan one with a very high body fat level would be to lower estrogen extremely low and completely kill my sex drive, joints, lipids, serotonin, norephinephrine, etc for the extra muscle and estrogen receptors that will help you be at a even higher risk until you shed it. Just wanting to give you some thoughts and reasoning. Clen, Eca, Helios, T3 are might be a good idea though.