First Cycle

If you want to take liver support, it should be taken with the dianabol. I don’t think it’s necessary, but I don’t think it’s a bad idea, either.

Is that what Unleashed is? Sorry, I assumed it was some sort of test booster.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Much better.

Don’t switch esters at all. The thing to be taken away from this entire thread is to keep things simple.

Frontload Test e
Run 500mg/w split into 2 or (ideally) 3 shots a weeks for 8 weeks (because you frontloaded).
30 to 40mg of dianabol/d for W5-10 (W9-10 will support you with anabolism as the test e clears).
W1-8 Arimidex at the dosage that suits your needs
W11-12 Nolvadex 40mg/d
W13-14 Nolvadex 20mg/d

This should be plenty but if you want to use your testosterone booster after this then fine. Don’t mess with it during PCT. Let the nolva do it’s job. Some test boosters can actually cause further suppression if you are already suppressed, believe it or not. [/quote]

Marvelous post Big C! Love the moving of the dbol back a few weeks into prime enanthate saturation

[quote]Cortes wrote:
If you want to take liver support, it should be taken with the dianabol. I don’t think it’s necessary, but I don’t think it’s a bad idea, either.

Is that what Unleashed is? Sorry, I assumed it was some sort of test booster.[/quote]

Its actually in the post cycle. I’ll just maybe throw in a little milk thistle then save the over the counter stuff for after the nolva. Thanks for the feedback, you been really helpful. I’ll work on the user name. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]GettingHyooj wrote:
Cortes wrote:

Is that what Unleashed is? Sorry, I assumed it was some sort of test booster.

Its actually in the post cycle. I’ll just maybe throw in a little milk thistle then save the over the counter stuff for after the nolva. Thanks for the feedback, you been really helpful. I’ll work on the user name. :p[/quote]

Search the net for a product called Liv52 for liver support whilst on 17AA’s