First Cycle

My buddy wanted me to post on here and ask you guys about a cycle he wants to do.

Here are his stats:

6’3" 203 lbs. He benches 320, deadlifts 430 and squats 315. He has trouble putting on weight and just wanted this for a boost. I forgot to mention he is 20.5 years old.

Heres the cycle:

Weeks 1-10 500 mg Test Enanthate
Weeks 2-12 HCG, actual dosage not for sure
Weeks 12-14 20 mg of nolvadex everyday

He wants to do it, but is scared about side effects, most notably testicular atrophy. Let me hear your opinions.

[quote]golferguy12 wrote:
My buddy wanted me to post on here and ask you guys about a cycle he wants to do.

Here are his stats:

6’3" 203 lbs. He benches 320, deadlifts 430 and squats 315. He has trouble putting on weight and just wanted this for a boost. I forgot to mention he is 20.5 years old.

Heres the cycle:

He wants to do it, but is scared about side effects, most notably testicular atrophy. Let me hear your opinions.[/quote]

Masked Internet Identity Fail.

LOL, However, Looks like you at least have an idea about a beginner cycle, I’d stretch Nolva to 4 weeks, and have you thought about a taper?

Testicular Atrophy is the biggest side effect he’s worried about? Hmmm…

They bounce back. No pun intended.

Tell him to understand the meaning of squatting before doing a cycle. There’s no way anyone should be benching more than they squat.

It’s a reasonable cycle, I think he should just research a little more as far as side effects. I’m not sure on HCG usage, so I’ll let someone else chime in on that.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
Masked Internet Identity Fail.[/quote]

I’ve posted for a friend before. Don’t be so quick to call fail.

Fair enough.

i personally think in ths case this guy is this friend - but i ALWAYS think that!

I usually think that too. With all due respect to Mak who does not have an internet connection these days? If they can afford to get on gear they should have computer access

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1858741&pageNo=0

Here is a link to my log I used to keep on here. Im 6’2" and 220 pounds. Internet connection and gear usage do not depend on each other. He has dial up and does not have an account with T-Nation, so he asked if I would post it for him. So…how about the cycle?

[quote]golferguy12 wrote:

Here are his stats:

Heres the cycle:

He wants to do it, but is scared about side effects, most notably testicular atrophy. Let me hear your opinions.[/quote]

This cycle - most cycles will cause testicular atrophy… if you know why it happens you will see that this is true. So ignoring that…

And his stats…
and his age…

The test is fine. 10 weeks, 500mg injected @ a dose of 250mg 2x a week i assume? will be now i bet!

The hcg… well… what can i say? never used hcg during a cycle so i will leave that to someone else…

The nolva… well - it is shit isnt it?

Do the standard 40/40/20/20 dose per day per week.

Or do a test taper - see sticky i will not be explaining it…!

Plus there is no mention of any anti estrogen during the cycle… why is this?

AND WHERE IS THE PROVIRON?!

JJ

[quote]Makavali wrote:
kayveeay wrote:
Masked Internet Identity Fail.

I’ve posted for a friend before. Don’t be so quick to call fail.[/quote]

hey guess what,
FAILLLL

no really cycle looks like a classic newbie cycle. good job on reading first. not many people I find do that

I never really know what you are saying Aaron!

you remoind me of my friend DA Judge!

J

Looks fine for the most part.

some changes/things to consider:

If you’re using HCG during i’d lean towards small doses EOD (250 IU or less)…or you could do the old weekend protocol of 500 IU on sat and sun.

Use an AI during cycle as well. Arimidex would be your best option at a dose of 0.5 mg EOD (but you can probably get away with 0.25 mg EOD and get the same effects for that dose of test).

A taper for recovery would be fine. Or if you want standard PCT then do 100-50-50 of clomid, or 40-40-20-20 of nolvadex.

[quote] JJ wrote:
I never really know what you are saying Aaron!

you remoind me of my friend DA Judge!

J[/quote]

where did he go btw?
havent seen old boy around lately