First Cycle, Would Like Some Help

I am 5’11 at 180lbs around 11-12% bf right now (from the posts iv seen people say to past stats)
iv been training for 2 years iv bulked up to 195 and iv done a cut down to 7% so i know about diet and nutrition.
I am going to do a cycle of deca, sust, and winstrol and a pct of clomid and hcg.
deca for 10 weeks
sust for 12
winstrol last 6 weeks.
25g 1.5" in glute.
What I dont know is how much of each to take a week and how i will measure it out.
opinions and suggestions are welcome. if you want more infor just ask.

Why not do a Test only first cycle (500-700mg/week)?

It’s wise to use an AI like Arimidex or at least have it on hand to use if you start experiencing estrogen side effects.

HCG is not for PCT.

Deca and Winstrol are both a little extreme for a first cycle. HCG is to be used during cycle, or blasted 10 days after cycle before PCT.

[quote]eaboadar wrote:
Why not do a Test only first cycle (500-700mg/week)?

It’s wise to use an AI like Arimidex or at least have it on hand to use if you start experiencing estrogen side effects.

HCG is not for PCT.
[/quote]

Nice advice; 500 Test and build from there on the next run (and there always is a next one). What if something is working and something is not, or the combination is not right for you, or you have some sides? It’s easy to figure out a common denominator when there is less.

I absolutely agree. You really don’t know what testosterone will do to your body. 500 Test E is about as classic a beginner cycle as it gets. Likely you will be doing many cycles, so start basic and add slowly each cycle other compounds.

But just to throw it out there. Your first cycle is ALWAYS the one your body will respond to best and you will never be as sensitive again. I understand the start small and adjust later but, I don’t exactly agree with it. I personally would tell you to run 500-600mg of Test and kick start with Dbol or even better Anadrol.

Its a very simple and very controllable addition to a first cycle that could be the difference of a additional 10% gains size and strength if not more.

[quote]Reed wrote:
But just to throw it out there. Your first cycle is ALWAYS the one your body will respond to best and you will never be as sensitive again. I understand the start small and adjust later but, I don’t exactly agree with it. I personally would tell you to run 500-600mg of Test and kick start with Dbol or even better Anadrol.

Its a very simple and very controllable addition to a first cycle that could be the difference of a additional 10% gains size and strength if not more.[/quote]

Isn’t there the risk that this kind of cycle would “scream” steroids to people though? That’s kind of the logic I found helpful…

[quote]xenomorph8472 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

Its a very simple and very controllable addition to a first cycle that could be the difference of a additional 10% gains size and strength if not more.[/quote]

Isn’t there the risk that this kind of cycle would “scream” steroids to people though? That’s kind of the logic I found helpful…[/quote]

Dont take offense as I am not trying to sound like a total dick here but… Who gives a fuck? I run gear because I wanna be as inhumanly strong as possible and much larger than normal. I dont take steroids because I want to be kinda better or bigger than I could with out them. I mean why does it matter if it screams Steroids… For one no can test you just because your big and hell people are accused daily of use that have never even seen gear. Personally when you have reached a level and decided to run gear it needs to be cause your ready to turn fucking heads and make people just say what the fuck.

Why risk fucking your endocrine system if its to be just 5 pounds heavier? Make it fucking worth it. Run 600mg test and 100mg of Anadrol daily and be a ficking animal. Make it worth it and tell any one who says your on steroids to prove it… Unless your of the mind set I am in which case say “and your fucking point is what?”

Personally when you have reached a level and decided to run gear it needs to be cause your ready to turn fucking heads and make people just say what the fuck.

Make it worth it and tell any one who says your on steroids to prove it… Unless your of the mind set I am in which case say “and your fucking point is what?”

This is one of the greatest things I have ever read on a forum lol. Niicee

Glad I could help