10%

Test Prop: 150mg EOD, 8 weeks
Arimidex: 0.25mg EOD, 8 weeks
HCG: 500 iu, 8 weeks

Nolva:40/40/20/20
Clomid:100/100/50/50

How is my cycle overall it is my first?

Is my HCG protocol good?

HCG should be stored in the fridge mixed AND unmixed?

HCG mixed with bac-water will last roughly 4 weeks?

If anyone could answer these or give me any advise I would appreciate it.

HCG should be used 2-3x/week at about 250 iu each time. 3x/week is good, so 750 total.

HCG officially only has a shelf life of a month, but some guys on TRT use it for up to 2 months with no obvious signs of degradation. Its probably ok.

How long after the cycle will you commence PCT?

Everything looks fine to me.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
HCG should be used 2-3x/week at about 250 iu each time. 3x/week is good, so 750 total.

HCG officially only has a shelf life of a month, but some guys on TRT use it for up to 2 months with no obvious signs of degradation. Its probably ok.

Everything looks fine to me.[/quote]

Thanks man, PCT will be started 3 days after last pin.
Think I should increase HCG to 750iu per week? Would it do any harm?

If HCG keeps the testes online while on cycle
why would one stop taking it during PCT?
Wouldn’t HCG + Clomid get you back up quicker than just CLomid?
Or does the Artificial Signal from the HCG to the testes interfere with the natural one from your brain?

[quote]propandtren wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[/quote]

If it did any harm, obviously I wouldn’t have recommended it. Around 100 iu/day has been shown to elicit normal physiological responses of T in most men. Most people don’t want to pin hcg every day, so 250 iu thrice weekly is fine.

Note, you could go down to only 2x/week since you don’t necessarily have to keep your balls at "full production’ so to speak due to the exogenous test. It probably won’t make a difference in your recovery afterward so its really just how convient you want to make things.

[quote]tonypluto wrote:
Or does the Artificial Signal from the HCG to the testes interfere with the natural one from your brain?[/quote]

This.

The point of PCT is to reawaken the pituitary so that it starts pumping out LH/FSH again, and quickly restore your natural T levels.

Your pituitary receives a signal from the hypothalmus when it needs to create more LH/FSH. The hypothalmus releases this signal in direct proprotion to the amount of T in the body. From the hypo standpoint, it doesn’t know if the T is exogenous (from AAS), natural (from pituitary LH signaling the testes), or “natural” (from HCG signaling the teses). So it is only looking for amount of T in your body. If it sees, the T, it doesn’t release the signal to pituitary, so you don’t get LH/FSH.

Easier way to say that is the HCG is suppressive of the HPTA, which is counterproductive to the intent of PCT.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[/quote]

If it did any harm, obviously I wouldn’t have recommended it. Around 100 iu/day has been shown to elicit normal physiological responses of T in most men. Most people don’t want to pin hcg every day, so 250 iu thrice weekly is fine.

Note, you could go down to only 2x/week since you don’t necessarily have to keep your balls at "full production’ so to speak due to the exogenous test. It probably won’t make a difference in your recovery afterward so its really just how convient you want to make things.
[/quote]

I’m going to go ahead and increase it to 750iu per week.
Means I dont have to worry as much about the longevity of the HCG.

Stop HCG a few days before PCT? So it doesnt interfere with the clomid and nolva action?

What about storing is it a matter of keeping it refrigerated whether mixed or unmixed?

Wow thanks!
I’m planning to use HCG for the first time in a few months
This thread just cleared a lot up for me.
thank you.

bump

Stop HCG a few days before PCT? So it doesnt interfere with the clomid and nolva action?

What about storing is it a matter of keeping it refrigerated whether mixed or unmixed?

keep your mixed hCG in the fridge.

stop hCG 3 or 4 days before PCT.

cycle looks good mate, enjoy!

Thanks for all the responses, I usually post on another site which is good but there seems to be alot less flaming here.

Possible stupid question, if 100iu/day of HCG is enough to give a normal testosterone response in men, would that mean there is more test in the body? AAS + Natural test = more gains?

Thanks for all the responses, I usually post on another site which is good but there seems to be alot less flaming here.

Possible stupid question, if 100iu/day of HCG is enough to give a normal testosterone response in men, would that mean there is more test in the body? AAS + Natural test = more gains?[/quote]

Yes you will have more test in the body. Not sure how much better the gains are, but probably slightly better.

I am new here and here’s the facts…I am 34, 5’ 9" and 275. Doc checked thyroid and everything and test was 3/100 below ave so he has me on 100mg/week and its been 3 weeks. I’m also on adipex for last month and no weight loss. I don’t eat unhealthy and I go to gym 6 days a week for 2 hrs. I wanna keep fertile and not have my balls shrink up so someone suggested HCG. I contacted a place and they are mailing me some.

In mean time Kingsburg Medical sent me this program. Please tell me if this is appropriate program to lose weight, tone and lower side effects? Please respond asap as I don’t wanna start using stuff for no reason. ONly thing I noticed was the AI in the program. Aromasin seems to not block all estrogen which i thought was better than their AI suggestion…PLEASE help me…

10 Week Testosterone Program Protocol
.Testosterone Cypionate (1) 200mg/ml vial (10 ml vial)
Protocol: One injection of 200mg / 1ml weekly IM (Intramuscular)
.Anastrazole (20) 0.05MG capsules
Protocol: Take 1 capsule By Mouth Twice Weekly Day 1 and Day 2 After Testosterone injection
.HCG (1) 11,000 unit vial
Protocol: One injection of 500 units (25 U on Insulin Syringe) Twice Weekly Sub Q
.MIC Complex 0.5 cc - (1) 30 ml vial
Protocol: One Injection of 0.5 ml Twice Weekly Sub Q

Post Treatment Starts 2 weeks after your last testosterone injection

.HCG (1) 11,000 unit vial
Protocol: One injection of 1,000 units(50 U on Insulin Syringe) Sub Q Daily for 10 days
.Clomiphene Citrate (30) 51mg capsules
Protocol: One capsule by mouth Twice Daily for 15 days