First Cycle with Havoc

Im starting my first cycle ever tomorrow rpn havoc. I don’t know wat im doing but im just going to follow the direction on the bottle. Any advice guys. Please dont respond if you are not a serious lifter. Im very serious and passionate about this craft

Very serious and have no clue what you are doing??

You kidding me?

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Very serious and have no clue what you are doing??

You kidding me?[/quote]

oh, well, gosh, i guess we better stay away!

LOL!

So you’ve already decided to do drugs without having a clue what you’re doing?

If you’re serious like you say you are, you’d do some research like a mature responsible “serious” adult lifter would. No one is going to spoon feed you here.

[quote]bbdrealist wrote:
I don’t know wat im doing but im just going to follow the direction on the bottle. [/quote]

This almost killed me LOLOLOL

[quote]bbdrealist wrote:
Im starting my first cycle ever tomorrow rpn havoc. I don’t know wat im doing but im just going to follow the direction on the bottle. Any advice guys. Please dont respond if you are not a serious lifter. Im very serious and passionate about this craft[/quote]

Good luck

[quote]bbdrealist wrote:
Im starting my first cycle ever tomorrow rpn havoc. I don’t know wat im doing but im just going to follow the direction on the bottle. Any advice guys. Please dont respond if you are not a serious lifter. Im very serious and passionate about this craft[/quote]

But seriously, the directions on the bottle are usually crap. You should educate yourself about prohormones first, so you’re able to judge for yourself. Especially the PCT recommendations from the manufacturers are often a joke.

Read up on it if you really take your lifting and your health serious.

[quote]Steez wrote:
So you’ve already decided to do drugs without having a clue what you’re doing?

If you’re serious like you say you are, you’d do some research like a mature responsible “serious” adult lifter would. No one is going to spoon feed you here.

[/quote]

To be fair, not everyone realizes that prohormones like Havoc are a serious thing in the first place. To an uneducated person, it’s hard to figure out a supplement store. Like, what’s the difference between creatine, beta alanine, epistane, nitric oxide, etc etc. One of these is a drug, the rest are not. But the lay person doesn’t know that. They see a zillion supplements on the wall that all make similar claims regarding building muscle.

10 years ago I bought a few bottles of the mag10 prohormone. I was thoroughly uneducated, and just started using it per the bottle’s directions. I used it for like 2 weeks, didn’t train or eat seriously, and then my mom threw it out when she found it. She had no idea what it was either, lol. So I totally understand how this happens. I didn’t read forums at the time, so I didn’t realize there was more to it than what was advertised.

To the OP: I would put the bottle on the shelf for now, and read threads. Hell, google epistane and read everything you can. Put it in the search bar on this site. Then also read all the stickied threads in the ‘steroids/pharma’ section on here. Then read everything you can about steroids in general. After you’ve done all that, you should have a decent perspective on what a prohormone really is, what epistane is, and how you should approach this subject. You’ll be able to make an informed decision.

Best of luck. READ READ READ READ READ