First Cycle Winny + Deca

Hello everyone . I want to do my first cycle fairly light . I train for 4 years now . I deca and winstrol . as you see this pattern???
More than anything else I do not know how to put winstrol

1 week : 50 mg deca
2 week : 50 mg deca
3 week : 75 mg deca
4 week : 100 mg deca
5 week 50 mg deca
6 week : 50 mg deca
Winstrol every 3 days 25/50 mg
How does it look?

lol

looks perfect

looks good, bro. Enjoy.

Thx!!!

I need to take provirom and novaldex??

Does some one have help you breathe during the day?

Does some one have help you breathe during the day?

???

[quote]Simone333 wrote:
Hello everyone . I want to do my first cycle fairly light . I train for 4 years now . I deca and winstrol . as you see this pattern???
More than anything else I do not know how to put winstrol

1 week : 50 mg deca
2 week : 50 mg deca
3 week : 75 mg deca
4 week : 100 mg deca
5 week 50 mg deca
6 week : 50 mg deca
Winstrol every 3 days 25/50 mg
How does it look?
[/quote]

are you female? this reminds me of an old cycle i saw recommended to female trainees, so that’s why i’m asking…

simone, might be a female name. I hope.

this ins’t enough man. increase everything by 100%

Ahahahaha i’m sorry novice!
I modified so :
Deca 100 mg
Deca 150 mg
Deca 200 mg
Deca 200 mg
Deca 150 mg
Deca 100 mg
Winnie every 2 days 50 mg

how does it look? I read that with Deca over 150 I have to take novaldex or other… It’s true?
Thx

So for your first cycle you think it’s a good idea to run deca and winny together? Instead of say running your basic test cycle?

Like others have mentioned, do you need help breathing day to day?

I have a feeling English is not your first language.

Your cycle is messed up in a number of ways.

The very first and biggest problem is you are running Deca, which is a long-acting ester, for a very short period. Even if the rest of your cycle was good, Deca for 6 weeks is a complete waste. Deca is generally used for long 16 week cycles. 12 is about as short as anyone should go with Deca.

Second, Deca is going to shut down your natural testosterone production. So under your proposed cycle, your body will be functioning without testosterone several weeks. It could be several weeks after you stop taking Deca before you return to your normal hormone levels. And note, Deca is notorious for having long lasting side effects.

Unless you are a female, low dose cycles start at 350mg/hormone week. Normal production is somewhere roughly between 125-250mg test a week. Taking supplementation shuts down your normal function so first you need to account for that amount plus add in your cycle amount. So taking 200mg a week is essentially just replacing your normal function.

You WILL be worse off after this cycle then if you did not do a cycle. Read the anchored threads on this forum before DOING ANYTHING.