First Cycle Using Sustanon 250

This will be my first cycle.

I thought of doing Sust250 straight.

I haven’t done gear before so I’m told this will be effective enough, and I don’t need a huge boost either.

I want to do this right though, prevent side effects as much as possible and try and retain as much of my gains as possible post cycle.

Here is the cycle as it stands:

Weeks

1 1 amp/week Sust250
2 1 amp/week Sust250
3 2 amp/week Sust250
4 2 amp/week Sust250
5 2 amp/week Sust250
6 2 amp/week Sust250
7 1 amp/week Sust250
8 1 amp/week Sust250
9 1 amp/week hCG 5000 IU
10 1 amp/week hCG 5000 IU

Now, how would I use something like Clomid or Nolvadex, and what dosages? Would I use it during the cycle and post cycle?

Second, what would I use to prevent DHT related side effects?

Anything else I should keep in mind for post cycle therapy?

Thanks.

everything and i mean EVERYTHING about this so called cycle is wrong. read the stickies and come back later when you have a better understanding champ.

[quote]Game_over wrote:
everything and i mean EVERYTHING about this so called cycle is wrong. read the stickies and come back later when you have a better understanding champ.[/quote]

Word. Keep researching and post another cycle.

How much is in an amp? 1 cc or 2? (I only see 10 and 20ml bottles- so I’m clueless). Either way, I recommend more test- 750 to 1000 mg range. Frankly, I think that is the test “sweet spot”- minimal sides, decent effects. I think you’ll happier running it longer too- maybe 10-12 weeks. I have never used HCG- so I can’t speak for it.There are several SERMs out there for PCT. I like Clomid- but that’s just me. Opinions vary on the which is the best one. Search the forum a little and you’ll find copious discussion on PCT techniques. Good luck

[quote]Pinto wrote:
How much is in an amp? 1 cc or 2? (I only see 10 and 20ml bottles- so I’m clueless). Either way, I recommend more test- 750 to 1000 mg range. Frankly, I think that is the test “sweet spot”- minimal sides, decent effects. I think you’ll happier running it longer too- maybe 10-12 weeks. I have never used HCG- so I can’t speak for it.There are several SERMs out there for PCT. I like Clomid- but that’s just me. Opinions vary on the which is the best one. Search the forum a little and you’ll find copious discussion on PCT techniques. Good luck[/quote]

Do you use the SERMS during a cycle or only after as PCT?

AIs during. Serms post.

Overall cycle looks bad. Read up on the components in sus and how long they last in the body. From there you should understand why it needs to be injected EOD and from some more reading and research you should also figure out a few more things.

Ditch the sust man and wait until you can get your hands on some test eth. or test cyp. Run around 500 mg/week split up into two injections a week, run for 8 weeks. My first cycle was Sust 250 as well, only for the fact that it was the only thing I could get. It wasn’t worth it at all, barely made any gains. Just wait and get better gear.

-twist

Ok. How do I put together a Sust250 only cycle? I was told all I’d need to do is inject once a week. Isn’t that correct?

Yes please flame me and correct me.

I don’t want to stack anything w/ the Sustanon preferably because I don’t want to experience heavy side effects, especially blood pressure related, some elevation is fine though. (the person I got this from said I should stack an oral steroid like dbol with this but that side effects would be more pronounced)

Then I assume I’ll take the HCG and SERMS for pct.

Could I also take a DHT blocker during the cycle?

I know I’ll get flamed for this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Last q- do longer cycles result in more permanant gains?

You could look a whole two posts back and give that some thought. IF it was stated that you should inject sus EOD then how often do you think you should inject it?

Then try some simple math. Since most beginner cycles start around the 500mg/wk then you could figure that about .6ml EOD will get you just over that.

From all the time and research you have put in you would also realize that many of these cycles are done for anywhere from 8-12 weeks. A slightly higher dose near the 8 week mark and near the 500mg/wk for the 12.

[quote]RSA_Muscle wrote:
Ok. How do I put together a Sust250 only cycle? I was told all I’d need to do is inject once a week. Isn’t that correct?

Yes please flame me and correct me.

I don’t want to stack anything w/ the Sustanon preferably because I don’t want to experience heavy side effects, especially blood pressure related, some elevation is fine though. (the person I got this from said I should stack an oral steroid like dbol with this but that side effects would be more pronounced)

Then I assume I’ll take the HCG and SERMS for pct.

Could I also take a DHT blocker during the cycle?

I know I’ll get flamed for this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Last q- do longer cycles result in more permanant gains?[/quote]

I will give you some credit; you at least admit that you may be wrong in your thinking.

Alright, sust is not my favorite because of the multi esters but it can be used. If you are to go ahead with this cycle there are several things you should know about sustanon250. First it has prop in it so to keep blood levels steady you will need to inject it every other day. This may appear to be a pain but it will be worth it. Next, due to the longest ester in the drug you will not be able to attempt PCT until 3 weeks after your last injection. Also because of the long esters you will need to extend the length of a cycle longer than 8 weeks. 12 should be fine, and while you are at it pick up more sust and run 500mg/week. Yes you will get some gains off of only 250mg/week but the gains off of 500 will be far greater and well worth the money.

Now as far as the HCG, IMO you do not need it for this cycle. Second if you were to use it, do not include it in PCT, especially at 5000iu per week. Running this high amount during PCT will only desensitize you and make recovery harder. If you were to run it, do so during the cycle with 250iu injections 2x per week.

Good call only running test for your first, really that it all you need.

PCT is when you use your SERM of choice, my favorite is nolv but clomid is fine as well. I do not think you will need an AI even at 500mg/week but just in case pick up some adex or aromasin.

Hope this helps

This is what I read up on Sust250…Is this data incorrect? Because this is where I got my information from at first and thought it seemed like a good idea…

I figured inject sust250 once (1amp/250mg) a week…for a slight boost…and do whatever I could to maintain the gains.

1 ml ampoule containing 250 mg
1 ml CONTAINS: 250 mg/ml

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/sustanon-250.htm

Dosages of Sustanon range from 250 mg every other week, up to 2000 mg or more per week. These dosages seem to be the extremes. A more common dosage would range from 250 mg to 1000 mg per week. Although Sustanon remains active for up to a month, injections should be taken at least once a week to keep testosterone levels stable.

A steroid novice can expect to gain about 20 pounds within a couple of months by using only 250 mg of Sustanon a week. More advanced athletes will obviously need higher dosages to obtain the desired effect.

[quote]RSA_Muscle wrote:
This is what I read up on Sust250…Is this data incorrect? Because this is where I got my information from at first and thought it seemed like a good idea…

I figured inject sust250 once (1amp/250mg) a week…for a slight boost…and do whatever I could to maintain the gains.

1 ml ampoule containing 250 mg
1 ml CONTAINS: 250 mg/ml

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/sustanon-250.htm

Dosages of Sustanon range from 250 mg every other week, up to 2000 mg or more per week. These dosages seem to be the extremes. A more common dosage would range from 250 mg to 1000 mg per week. Although Sustanon remains active for up to a month, injections should be taken at least once a week to keep testosterone levels stable.

A steroid novice can expect to gain about 20 pounds within a couple of months by using only 250 mg of Sustanon a week. More advanced athletes will obviously need higher dosages to obtain the desired effect.

[/quote]

I have found that the information found in most drug profiles is about as generalized as it could possibly get.

If you look past that and read the information here you will be much further ahead and possibly learn something in the process.

My previous post pretty much laid it all out for you. Add in .25mg of adex E3D and your set. Run a taper or some sort of traditional pct.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
If you look past that and read the information here you will be much further ahead and possibly learn something in the process.

My previous post pretty much laid it all out for you. Add in .25mg of adex E3D and your set. Run a taper or some sort of traditional pct.[/quote]

forgive my ignorance but what does inject EOD and what does E3D mean?

adex is arimadex?

so basically, I run the cycle 12 weeks, tapering up to the highest dose at 8 weeks, and finishing off at 500 (on the 12th) then start pct (hcg/clomid).

shouldn’t I be taking a estrogen/DHT blocker during a cycle to prevent side effects?

every other day, every 3 days

a’dex is arimidex

NO, you run the cycle 12 weeks at a constant dose you do not tape or pyramid. Lil was referring to the test taper for PCT. which for you i would just stick to a traditional PCT. also you never use HCG during PCT.

arimidex is an aromatase inhibitor? what other estro lowering drug do you want?

[quote]RSA_Muscle wrote:
so basically, I run the cycle 12 weeks, tapering up to the highest dose at 8 weeks, and finishing off at 500 (on the 12th) then start pct (hcg/clomid).

[/quote]

HCG is NOT to be part of PCT.

Ok.

Let me get this straight.

I take 2amps each week of sust250 for 10-12 weeks (500mg)

and after that, I utilize a traditional pct approach, and use clomid or something similar to bring everything back to normal. And I don’t use hcg whatsoever?

Would I take Arimidex (Estrogen blocker) and Proscar (DHT blocker) DURING the cycle to prevent side effects?

There only 4 days in a week where you live? There must be if you got it strait.

.6 - .7 ml EOD for 8-10 wks.
.25mg adex EOD to E3D.

Two weeks after last shot start pct of either nolva or clomid, depending on what you have.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
.6 - .7 ml EOD for 8-10 wks.
.25mg adex EOD to E3D.

Two weeks after last shot start pct of either nolva or clomid, depending on what you have.[/quote]

What does EOD and E3D mean?