First Cycle - Tren E

29 years old. 6’1 175
just started tren-e 250 this last
sat. Plan on 1 ml every four day.plan on a 20 week cycleand for post clomid.any advice

What are your plans for maintaining normal estradiol in this trenbolone cycle?

No. Just no.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
What are your plans for maintaining normal estradiol in this trenbolone cycle?[/quote]

Err… pin and hope for the best?

6’1 175lbs.

Have you heard of food?

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
What are your plans for maintaining normal estradiol in this trenbolone cycle?[/quote]

YOLO!!! what’s estradiowhatever???

U should ask for advice before starting is the best advice i can give u

Adex .25 eod for week 1-21 then clomid 50/mg 2x day for
week 24 and drop to 25 mg once day for week 25 -27

Eat like a pig and can’t gain weight high metabolism. Drink my protein shakes every day and still nothing

Just wondering if a 20 week cycle would be to much for my first cycle

[quote]krazybonez wrote:
Just wondering if a 20 week cycle would be to much for my first cycle[/quote]

Yeah way too long imo. Please define eat like a pig. Because i guarantee you dont. Not even close.

20 weeks of exogenous hormones for your first cycle? How does that in any way, shape or form sound like a good idea?

And I gurantee you do not eat like a pig. You probably eat 1500 calories a day if even that and are amazed you can’t gain weight.

I’m not sure I understand you correctly.

You intend to do a tren E only cycle for 20 weeks? Seriously?

Why?

Morning eggs sausage or bacon biscuits and gravy. 9 am break either p and j sandwich or banana and peanutbutter. 11 am lunch two ham and cheese sandwich with chips or left overs from the niget before. 2 pm break I force down a protein bar and between 6 when I get off work to 7 eat whatever the old lady has cooked and around 930 or so before bed a bowl of cereal and thanks for the advice on 20 weeks cycle. What sounds best to cut down to a ten week cycle

What sounds best is to cut down to a zero week cycle and focus on diet and training for a while. Try actually counting your calories and macros, there are several helpful threads out there about this, you will be amazed at the gains you can make by being disciplined about diet.

Also I would not suggest running tren alone if you enjoy any of the following: sex, sleeping, or not feeling like shit in general.

[quote]krazybonez wrote:
Morning eggs sausage or bacon biscuits and gravy. 9 am break either p and j sandwich or banana and peanutbutter. 11 am lunch two ham and cheese sandwich with chips or left overs from the niget before. 2 pm break I force down a protein bar and between 6 when I get off work to 7 eat whatever the old lady has cooked and around 930 or so before bed a bowl of cereal and thanks for the advice on 20 weeks cycle. What sounds best to cut down to a ten week cycle[/quote]

Dude your diet is as horrible as your proposed cycle. Thats barely any food on top of horrible choices in food.

lol pbj sandwiches and ham sandwiches for bulking

It’s sorta hard to eat everything right when you work 70.hours a week then 4 hours of school tue and thur. But. Thanks rows upright I’ll check them out and appreciate the advice in stead of just getting on here like some others I see in this post that just try to put you down instead of helping when u ask for advice

You have no idea what a diet is, you present one of the worse cycles I have ever seen then you’re amazed when people laugh?

Read up on proper diets. You have the idea kind of down to eat every 2-3 hours. Count calories at least when you start so you know how much your portions are etc. Depending on how much daily activity you do (job cardio etc) it will dictate how much you will have to eat throughout the day. Eat eat eat. Don’t look at drugs just yet.

20 weeks for first cycle?

Tren only for first cycle?

Tren E for first tren run?

Solid.

1 Like