First Cycle Thoughts

First off I will give my stats.
Age 25
Weight 240
Height 5’11
BF 16%
Training 7 Years.

My situation is a little different with my work schedule being gone every other 21 days which makes pinning not an option while away. This is the plan my trainer has recommended and I am open to any input.

Week 1-3
TEST E- 500mg a week.
EQ- 600mg a week.

Week 3-6
ANAVAR- 40mg ED
DBOL- 30 ED

Rotating these out to 12 weeks.

EG? is that like EQ?

using long esters for 3 weeks on 3 weeks off is not a very good idea, IMO.
some people rotate compounds every pin/day/dose but its not a common practice.

i mean, try it if you want- it’s only your hormones and balls, right? but it’d be smarter to use short esters like Prop- and say NPP instead of “EG”?

in general you should probably know why no one has responded to your post, and why you shouldn’t run this cycle. You need to know what the fuck your putting in your body, and how its going to effect you!

[quote]Jbott1988 wrote:
EG? is that like EQ?

using long esters for 3 weeks on 3 weeks off is not a very good idea, IMO.
some people rotate compounds every pin/day/dose but its not a common practice.

i mean, try it if you want- it’s only your hormones and balls, right? but it’d be smarter to use short esters like Prop- and say NPP instead of “EG”?

in general you should probably know why no one has responded to your post, and why you shouldn’t run this cycle. You need to know what the fuck your putting in your body, and how its going to effect you!

[/quote]

Yes I meant EQ. I do realize these are long esters which is why I posted to this board before just doing what a trainer tells me. I really am just looking for a solid cycle that will work well with not being able to pin every other three weeks. Thanks for your honest reply.

Looks pretty horrible to me

Save your gear until you can dedicate 8 to 12wks. Your first cycle usually yields the most gains so why cut it short.

If you can bring the gear to work. Then cycle. If not wait until you get enough time to cycle straight.

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
If you can bring the gear to work. Then cycle. If not wait until you get enough time to cycle straight. [/quote]

I can bring gear just not injectable thats why I was looking to do a cycle that bridges the 3 weeks I cant pin. I did some more research and I am going to run Test Sust at 250mg a EOD with a 500mg jab the day I leave and Tren Ace at 75mg EOD. While I am at work Dbol 10mg x 3 doses ED.

So why the hell can you not bring injectable and only oral. Obviously it’s not a legality issue so what is it? And you will be training during these 21 day periods right?

It is a legality issue it is much easier to travel with orals than a ton of pins when my bag gets searched before I come to work.

[quote]CupcakeDestroyer wrote:
It is a legality issue it is much easier to travel with orals than a ton of pins when my bag gets searched before I come to work.[/quote]

you don’t need a ton of pins. Unless you running a ton of gear. Just preload the pins you will only need 3 then put them in a bottle of some sort. Its pretty easy to do big man.

[quote]CupcakeDestroyer wrote:
It is a legality issue it is much easier to travel with orals than a ton of pins when my bag gets searched before I come to work.[/quote]

Is bag searching definite? Can you hide them on yourself? 21 days = 6 pins if your going 3 1/2 days between for enanthate. Strap it up your pant leg and just have vials in your pocket? Or do they pat you down and put you through metal detectors too?

Bring 1 syringe, 3 needles, not hard to do.