First Cycle. Thoughts?

21 yrs old. Been training off and on for about 5 years but only seriously for the last 2.
I’m 6’2 205lbs about 8% bf. (On a cut right now but will obviously have a bulk diet once I start cycle)
Lift stats: 455 DL 385 squat 305 bench

Diet: 450g carbs, 120g fats, 250 protein for about 3900 calories. I’ve seen people people with a shitload more cals so I’d appreciate thoughts on this. From what I’ve read however 250g should be adequate, I have no problem bumping that up though.

Cycle: 1-10 Test E 500mg/wk ( Injecting 2 x Per Week at 250mg each ie; Mon/Thurs )
1-15 Aromasin 12.5mg/EOD (I’ve seen this done different ways, however just from my own research this seems to be a solid protocol for blocking titties, would be glad to have input on this)
12-15 Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 ED. Again this is just from what I’ve read around the internet, I’m thinking of adding another week (week 16) and doing 10 ED for that week as well. This is something I definitely need some input on.)

Ancillaries: IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support (They also sell a 6-oxo product that I’ve seen mixed thoughts on that I’m considering adding, would appreciate input on whether or not to implement that or if i can just save my money if its not needed)
Rogaine and Nizoral shampoo to curb any hair loss
Regular vitamins ED, E,C,D etc.
GAT Jetmass which I already take post w.o

Training Program: Right now I do a double progression program that is 5 phases each phase being 2 weeks. Incidentally it fits the 10 week cycle I’m going to do. My lifting partner and I have been doing this and despite its incredibly high volume (1.5-2 hr training sessions) we have both been gaining strength and weight at a constant rate. (He is 5’9 260lbs at roughly 14-15% bf for reference)

Any and all help would be much appreciated. If I forgot any info or you require any more I’ll be sure to reply quickly.

Looks like you did your research!

That’s a good basic first cycle. From research I have seen that that is a very common cycle, sometimes people add in :
1-4 Dbol 40mg/ed

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:
Looks like you did your research!

That’s a good basic first cycle. From research I have seen that that is a very common cycle, sometimes people add in :
1-4 Dbol 40mg/ed

[/quote]

Thanks and yeah I decided against Dbol just because I want to know exactly how my body reacts to test the first time. If and when I decide to do a second cycle D-bol will probably be my first choice to add into the mix.

I’d really like to see peoples thoughts on Nolvadex as I can’t seem to find a knowledgeable answer as to how to run it after just Test E. I hope I can get some insight as it works perfectly with Aromasin and its cheap.