First Cycle. Thoughts/Input?

This will be my first cycle. This is what I have come up with from what I’ve gathered from the multiple people I’ve talked to, and the hours I’ve spent reading.
I appreciate any and all criticism and advice.

Stats:
23 years old
BF: 10%
weight: 181lbs
height: 5’9"
I’ve been working out for over 2 years. started at 185lbs and FAT. got down to 130lbs 6% BF. Now I’m back to 181.
Diet is clean. whole foods, 80% organic, AT LEAST a gram of protein per pound of weight everyday.
Workouts/training are also on point. currently in week 5/8 on Jay Cutler 8 week mass.

Cycle:
Week 1-4 25mg Dbol everyday
Week 1-9 Celery Seed(extract), Hawthorn Berries(extract), and Milk Thistle for cycle support
Week 1 Test E 200mg (100mg thursday evening - 100mg monday morning)
Week 2-8 Test E 300 mg (150mg thursday evening - 150mg monday morning)
Week 9 Test E 200mg (100mg thursday evening - 100mg monday morning)
I will also be running exemestane(aromasin) on cycle. Do I start week 1?
PCT Nolva

Thank you.

[quote]6688846993 wrote:
This will be my first cycle. This is what I have come up with from what I’ve gathered from the multiple people I’ve talked to, and the hours I’ve spent reading.
I appreciate any and all criticism and advice.

Stats:
23 years old
BF: 10%
weight: 181lbs
height: 5’9"
I’ve been working out for over 2 years. started at 185lbs and FAT. got down to 130lbs 6% BF. Now I’m back to 181.
Diet is clean. whole foods, 80% organic, AT LEAST a gram of protein per pound of weight everyday.
Workouts/training are also on point. currently in week 5/8 on Jay Cutler 8 week mass.

Cycle:
Week 1-4 25mg Dbol everyday
Week 1-9 Celery Seed(extract), Hawthorn Berries(extract), and Milk Thistle for cycle support
Week 1 Test E 200mg (100mg thursday evening - 100mg monday morning)
Week 2-8 Test E 300 mg (150mg thursday evening - 150mg monday morning)
Week 9 Test E 200mg (100mg thursday evening - 100mg monday morning)
I will also be running exemestane(aromasin) on cycle. Do I start week 1?
PCT Nolva

Thank you.[/quote]

what is your goal for the cycle?

generally speaking, i would only recommend 300 mg of test/wk to someone who’s wanting to avoid a big gain in LBM, like certain athletes.

normally, 500 mg or so is an excellent start. as far as tapering up and down, that’s a waste of time. also, you don’t need to worry about shooting in the AM/PM…

yes, you take your AI (a-dex, aromasin, etc) at the beginning of the cycle. you can start low, though, and adjust up as needed…

what about 350mg a week, putting me at 8 full weeks, and 1 halfish.
goals… drop some more bf while putting on some lean mass.
do you think off that dose 15lbs could be kept by the time pct is said and done

[quote]6688846993 wrote:
what about 350mg a week, putting me at 8 full weeks, and 1 halfish.
goals… drop some more bf while putting on some lean mass.
do you think off that dose 15lbs could be kept by the time pct is said and done[/quote]

i think you could get close to 10 lbs with that dose of test along with the d-bol, though.

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172.figures-only