First Cycle - TestE/Dbol

Thinking about starting my first cycle and am thinking of planning it out like below and am wondering if ya’ll with your wealth of knowledge see any issues with my plan and/or advice. I may possibly drop the clomid. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Week 1-6 Dbol 60 mg ED
Week 1-16 Test E 2x/week @ 250 mg
Week 1-16 hcg 500iu/2x/week
Week 1-22 Aromasin 2x/week @ 12.5 mg
Week 17-22 40/40/20/20 mg nolvadex
Week 21-22 100/100/50/50 mg clomid

Stats:
Height: 5’11”
Weight: 167 lbs @ 10-11% bf
Lifting Experience: hardcore lifting between the age of 16-23. Got up to my highest around 195 lbs @ 17-18% bf. desk job and life caused me to put the gym on hold and I put on around 70lbs. Been on keto since Jan 2018 and got down to 155 in Nov 2018. My current diet and lifting program have gotten me back up to my previous PRs and Im ready to put on more size.

Any critiques or advice is much appreciated!

K.I.S.S.
Week 1-10: Test Enanthate 500mg/week (pin 250mg twice weekly)
Week 11-12: nothing
Week 13-14: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 40mg/day
Week 15-16: Nolvadex 20mg/day

Also FWIW, at 26 you should still be able to put on reasonable amounts of size naturally.

Thats pretty high for dbol. A lot of people see great results on as little as 20-30 mg/day but I’d be hesitant going above 50 especially sense it’s your first cycle. I’d also suggest not running anything more than test for your first if you really want to add dbol do it at the end. You want to see how your body handles just testosterone first. If you start both at the beginning and have an issue you don’t know which is causing it.

Why are you using this?

You don’t take an AI thru pct. If yoh insist on taking one during cycle then stop the day if your last pin. I personally think you should hold off and take it only if you need it.

Ditch the clomid and don’t start the nolva til week 18 that will be 2 weeks after your last pin.

These aren’t the worse numbers but not the best. If I were you I’d probably hold off for a couple more years and get up to atleast 180-190 naturally then start gear. You will appreciate it much more.

You should print out business cards with this protocol on it. Pass them around at the gym! LOL

1 Like