First Cycle Test Tren Win and EQ

sounds like mast is king i shall raise my flag of shredded hard body righteous looks upon this MAST

I don’t know what that means but I will say thank you for taking my advice. This is significantly better than your first post.

1 Like

To be specific it’s masteron. A dht derivative. Helps with keeping you looking hard and helps with erection quality.

Seriously though, steroids are a long game, taken in steps. Just run test eth at 500/week for 12 weeks. Keep your rest periods short, heart rate up, high intensity high volume and keep ur diet in check.

Post pics

Tren/winny is the most of the most dangerous combos one can take

Thomas O Connor has stated “I see heart disease develop and progress at an unprecedented rate on this combo”

The risks of you’re decision are immense (long term)
 I don’t think you’re quite aware of the risks, hence these guys chewing you out. Not an issue, but if you were aware of the potential long term implications of you’re decision here (such as sudden cardiac death at 45) I think you’d re evaluate

Is this copyrighted? Can I use this? Studmuffin
 lolz

What’s this?

Also with you’re mentality and rationale I don’t think you should be using AAS (just my opinion)
 confidence is what gets girls, I know some fugly looking guys that get the most girls because

• they’re confident (but not cocky)
  • know how to talk

That’s pretty much all that matters. Having a good body helps immensely, don’t get me wrong
 but it helps the intial convo/sealing the deal, if a woman approaches you and you’ve got a sick bod but you can’t hold a coherent convo or come across like an absolute creep she may be put off

It means you live to get radical duuuudde! Slayin chikz at clubz on a daily basis brah. Living the playboy lifestyle

I attribute it to mean “you like to party”

2 Likes

oh im confident big dog i got the moves and the skill to cure the ill i am the epitome of what a masculine man should be
 its all about the machismo bro. i have decided 500mg test and mast/week 50 mg win ED i will be JACKED with the mental motivation of that similar to achillies

learn the language dog- Kenny powers

Hopefully you have a better ending to your story than he did.

1 Like

i would like the same end we all day one day but to be spoken upon for eternity would be the greatest gift

You sound more like a man who uses/needs Synthol. Why waste 10 weeks in the gym getting chad-maxxed, when you can get it done asap.

2 Likes

you mad dog??? i push weight no synth just looking to get shredded dogggggg thought this was a place of bro support but just a systematic tyrannical structure or tearing down those looking to improve themselves by those not sufficient enough to give adequate advice other than hate

I’m convinced that you’re either a feminist or an incel. You’re basically a simulacrum of what a dumb person thinks a steroid forum member would be like.

1 Like

This guy is hilarious. He needs to stay for the entertainment factor alone! :joy:

2 Likes

I think this might be that one guy (the tweaker type) that was banned on here for incoherent ramblings

I’d tag Chris to check it out but I don’t think this warrants moderation yet
 fuck it

@Chris_Colucci sorry for potentially wasting you’re time, but the way this guy talks is incredibly similar to another member who was banned prior

Post pics.

I’ll be waiting to hear what stupid excuse you’ll use.

1 Like

I read the title thinking it had to have a typo
then I read the thread’s start
I read nothing else
I want to give up on life now
seriously to the OP, you made an Iraqi veteran, who never knew happiness as a child and is willing to settle for simple steady issues and call it happiness, you made me want to stop breathing
go fuck yourself!

And I believe I have never swore on here before.

To the guys that know me on here, chances are you won’t see me for a minute, thank the fucktard.

2 Likes

Respect!!!

1 Like

Why are you so angry with this guy? He’s an idiot but there’s been worse on here prior

Were you here for the one guy (obvious prior drug addict) who constantly made incoherent ramblings, booked himself into the ER under false pretences, his bio seemed like a terribly written IMDB synopsis

The guy who kept spelling knucklehead as nuckle head
 though I’m legitimately wondering whether this guy is the same guy

But seriously lol at “I have a high tolerance for drugs”
 no correlation between how many drinks you can slam, how much weed you can smoke in a sitting etc and how much tren you can take

Has there? There’s been more aggressive, not sure there’s been much more stupid.