First Cycle: Test, Tren, Anavar. Should I Run PCT?

You were on the verge of death… seriously… I don’t care how good you looked on that dose, you’ve likely induced irreparable damage to you’re body from being so reckless (NO one uses that dosage of tren)… I’d suggest getting checked out ASAP, sometime the damage doesn’t resolve and despite discontinuation you’ll progress to further flat out organ failure. What you’ve done here is a prime reason as to why I say “some guys in their 20s are just as reckless as those kids who come on here”… the worst thing is, you’re not cycling off now either… honestly, you’ll be lucky if you make it another five years… just give that thought serious consideration

I am glad you’ve stopped the tren… but using 2g/wk is going full retard. Good you’ve admitted the mistake you’ve clearly made. I do think however perhaps given you’re level or impulsivity and the sheer extent that tren changed you’re demeanor that you may not be cut out for using gear… just my opinion. I’m glad to see you’re alive, but go see a doc… NOW… get on meds to control blood sugar

You don’t understand, the way you’re going you WILL die soon… get an echocardiogram to see if you’ve gotten away with this… there are more than merely acute repercussions to you’re actions

It’s magic because you went full retard with the dose. If I decided to use 5g mast/wk I’d look insane too, but I’d probably die within two years

With test only… don’t start using 3-5 grams of test, that’s pro bodybuilder territory… though I’m sure that’s what you’ve been doing, and in which case in TELLING you… if you don’t come off you WILL die soon, if you’re okay with that then fine, but I seriously think you’re having and/or had trouble gauging the long term effects here

I can guarantee you you’re golden era dad never took 2g Tren weekly, 1g in total was probs considered a lot. I’m not sure why, but you appear to have a death wish… this isn’t about “if”, it’s about “when”. You took no steps to ensure harm was minimised, refused to get bloods, moniter glucose etc. and I can guarantee you permenant internal damage has been induced. The smartest decision to make you be to get you’re heart checked out, if it’s enlarged (you may be asymptomagic), get on some meds (ace inhibitors etc)

For sure man. This tren run was full on retard.

Yes but I’m worried you’ve sustained permenant damage, which is very possible. Even running 2 g test will kill you within say 20 years

Please, get checked out. If caught early enough most of the damage can actually be reversed with adequate medical care

@zeek1414 @aaronca @Singhbuilder good news guys, he is alive… but didn’t come out unscathed

2 Likes

I think you underestimate how much gear people actually use.

Once your in competitive circles, you will quickly see, the internet is NOT a representation of reality. Far fucking from it. Most are abusing it. Period. The internet landscapes makes it look like most are doing it responsibly. Could not be further from the truth.

The reason Boston Loyd gets shit is because he is the only one on the internet that actually truthfully highlights what every competitor is using.

Chris Duffin. Need I say more. The guy pumped himself as full as a pharmacy before his meets.

Pete Rubish is on a crusade nowadays to prevent people making the same mistakes he and others make/made.

Now im not justifying my dosage of tren. But I can tell you, there many worse cycles out there and many stay on these cycles for YEARS despite the problems they have. I stayed on 13 weeks before quitting abruptly.

As I said, I don’t do this for health, I do it to compete. Sure, I took it too far this time. But you will never meet a competitor who started off trying to do this “in a healthy manner”. Every competitor has been fucking stupid at one point. I was this time and my approach will be different going forward.

None of us competitors are cut out for gear because at one point or another, we will take abuse as far as we can until our body gives us the signs to stop.

That is gear and the nature of competing .

Will I be abusing stuff again? Hell no.

2 Likes

And you far overestimate the amount of gear people use mate

Flipcollar has broken world records in regards to strongman, his stack never even came close to the potency of 2g tren. You hadn’t even been in you’re first untested comp yet you went flat out the worst kind of abuse

Boston Lloyd isn’t the norm, and whilst high dosages are common, they’re more equatable to what @singhbuilder used

Don’t kid yourself or try justify you’re immensely irresponsible behavior. And even when these higher doses are used, people will take precautions (as much as they can) to make sure they’re not about to drop… look at Rich Pianas cycles, the doses were very high… but they weren’t as bad as what you’ve done

Lame excuse to justify self destructive behavior mate, many competitors keep an eye on blood sugar, blood work, get regular echocardiogram… you ignored all this stuff and rely 100% on gear to do all the work. It’s irresponsible, short sighted and I’m TELLING you, continually blast without coming off like this and you’ll die very, very young… you may not believe me, you may resent me for coming off like a dick… but it’s the truth. I can link literature regarding guys younger than you who had acutely used less kneeling over from cardiac complications (typically arrhythmia or coronary vasospasm)

No… no one stays on a gram of tren year round…

I think John Meadows, Greg Doucette etc would like to take you up on this notion. This pertains only to the newer, far more irresponsible, short sighted and impulsive breed of competitors who rely entirely on drugs, using way more than what they need. This breed is understandably dropping dead like flies

Boston Lloyd will be dead within 10 years, or at the least have received one major organ transplant… don’t aspire to be him

I’m glad you’re okay. But remember, even when competing health is priority, even if you’re inducing damage there are ALWAYS ways you can try mitigate the amount of harm induced

I could go on a meth binge right now, perhaps come out a week later and appear “fine”… but internally my heart is enlarged and irreparably damaged, I’ve permenantly altered my neurology my skeletal muscle is on the verge of systematically breaking down (rhabado)… you get my drift. And even then I’d equate a stim binge to be healthier than what you’ve done

2 Likes

I have to disagree with you immensely this time. But I didn’t come back to start a major argument. I just wanted to let you guys know that Tren is strong, I took too much, my tactics are changing from here on out and that I’m still alive.

I have said my peace.

I’m glad you’re alive, PLEASE be careful

On the other hand, I’ll probs be adding deca @100mg or EQ @200mg to my “trt”

Perhaps ipamorelin too as I can get a script

1 Like

Please tell me this spells the end of your “open relationship”?

Im glad you survived. 2g of tren though, fuck! I’d be vomiting out acid. @weightliftingwithoutlimits

@unreal24278 respect for the straight up honesty to help a brother out. It definitely needs to be heard.

SB

1 Like

You ever watch deadpool 2… there’s that mutant with the power of throwing up acidic bile… trenpowers… you could probs deal with the sides with prescription grade heartburn meds

But internally, can’t deal with those sides. It’s a shame the guy doesn’t want to take my advice. Thinks 2g tren and whatnot is the norm to be cruising on within these circles. I’ve done all I can to help. But even without the tren, he’s still on cycle (presumably a gram of test +, and won’t come off anytime within the foreseeable future. Here’s how I legitimately see it, he will blast and blast (no cruise) for the next 3-5 years, continually increasing the dosages again, 3-5 years from now he will drop dead suddenly. It’s honestly what I think, esp when you refuse to get bloods or take health similarly with the rhetoric “im competing, I don’t have to take care of myself”… even if others don’t, why follow the herd if the ideology is flawed

A decent ideology would be, lot of kids here drink and drive/ get behind the wheel under the influence of drugs, others will get in motor vehicles with these kids and let said kid drive them around, I’ve heard “oh… but I’m a good drunk driver, but he’s a better driver when drunk” or my favourite… “but I’ve never crashed before”. You don’t see me driving like that or getting in the car with these kids because “everyone else does it”.

Starting to call the newest generation “the lost generation”… the generation after mine appears to be the fucking worst with bad behavior (they can’t drive, but I’m talking like 10 year olds smoking pot, 13-14 year olds on ice, mdma etc)… the lost generation, that’s what I’m calling it. Wonder how such events at such a young age will impact their neurology growing up

And this shit is now considered somewhat normal at said ages. Supposedly (heard from my cousins), once you hit the tenth grade you’re pretty much an outcast if you’ve never smoked pot… there should never be pressure for an individual to experiment with substances that are bad for them… most kids/adults do end up indulging in some level of experimentation throughout their life (differing levels for different people), but it should be out of curiosity, not due to pressure or wishing to be accepted as normal, that’s incredibly fucked up… I wonder how bored kids must be for this to (supposedly) have become the norm

2 Likes

It def does need to be heard, but I don’t think the guy is aware that “we will take the abuse as far as we can until our body gives us the signs to stop”… people are fucking stupid, the sign to stop should’ve been treatment emergent diabetes. The signs to stop OP is talking about is death, and I don’t think he is aware that these people don’t live long lives… It just irritates me how irresponsible some people are, and if this is truly the nature of competitive bodybuilding then said competitors need to stop parroting about how they live such a healthy lifestyle/parroting health advice as they’re potentially the worst examples of said notions in the world… seriously, hardcore drug addicts are typically healthier (internal and externally) than a guy running 2g tren weekly.

Every competitor has done stupid things, but not to the extent of “it’s my first untested meet, time for 2g tren”… it’s like there’s a complete disregard for the concept of human life here, perhaps it’s denial, perhaps its sheer stupidity… I don’t know what it is… but I do know the guy is going too run 1-2 grams of test weekly indefinitely and probably take like 200mg dbol daily prior to meets.

He said he vehermontly disagrees with my perspective, meaning that my points such as “Boston Lloyd won’t live very long” is something he disagrees with. If he was cut out for world record level powerlifting he probably would’ve had more impressive starts to begin with (prior to gear), I don’t think he is enough of a genetic anomaly to justify completely throwing any shred of health/longevityt away and focus his entire prospects on becoming the best powerlifter in the world, he will die long before he comes anywhere near that goal

2 Likes

@unreal24278 I’m guessing the new option of Deca stems from the fact some clinics are prescribing it at around that dosage? But why the Ipamorelin? Are you considering it for long term use?

If money was not a factor would you consider running HGH at 99% purity at say 2iu per day along with whichever trt protocol you end up choosing?

Did you ever post pictures of tour current physique?

I can’t believe he never once took a photo.

@liverpool_96
He definitely took a photo. No one that works out every day doesn’t at least take a photo monthly. If you’re competing running 2g of Tren it’s got to be more like weekly if not daily. Whether it’s a photo he wants you to see… Now that’s a whole different thing completely.

2 Likes

Tis the notion of bixorexia, however I don’t see how that’d pertain significance within the realm of powerlifting. It’s not as if he was training to be as big as possible… so who cares?

I’d assume perhaps he doesn’t think he “looks” like he’s on 2g tren, and thus is worried about criticism… however if he’s 5% bf and was in an extreme caloric deficit I wouldn’t expect him to have Ronnie Coleman esque mass. We just want to see what 2g tren does aesthetically (regarding skin, muscular tone, vascularity etc)

And criticism has already been delivered, I’m not going to criticise his actions further unless he decides to start harming others with reckless reccomendations. He may not believe me that he’s inducing immense harm, will probably die within 3-5 years if he doesn’t receive adequate monitoring… but that’s on him and I’m over being a dick about an outcome I can’t change. Some people do stupid shit, justify doing stupid shit for the notion of “I’m competing to be the best in the world” (a delusional purpose and dumb reason to justify not caring about health at ALL) but ehh, I’m not going to criticise anymore unless he starts further complaining about obvious symptomatic diabeties Mellitus it starts experiencing arrhythmias/ potentially life threatening ailment and continually refuses to seek monitoring

Post Europe I actually went out of my way to recieve a cardiac evaluation (and imaging of my lungs, assessment of hepatic functioning) that’s how one should go about doing things if they’re going to indulge in damaging behavior. Am I overzealous? Yes… but it’s better safe than sorry… if I get the response from him “but reckless behavior in Europe… drinking etc is worse… no it isn’t… my ldl won’t be like 400, HDL of 5-10 etc from what I’ve done, sure I’ve risked acute pancreatitis, acute renal failure, cardiorespiratory damage etc” but for this to actually happen one would have to go soooooooo far (about akin to how far OP has gone). With my uninformed opinion, I’d rather be snorting coke regularly (I’ve never done this btw) (and combining with booze to form cocaethylene) than take 2g tren, sdrol for prolonged periods of time.

We have had quite a few high profile deaths within the fitness industry over the past two years… I wonder why… because people are going ham with the doses… relying entirely on drugs to reach specified goals

Id love to see a picture of 2g of Tren. No one comes looking ‘close to 3 weeks out’ of a bodybuilding show and doesnt take pictures.

SB

No, twas always on the agenda (clinics prescribe between 1-200mg/wk)… It’s an option to relieve me of my joint pain with additive anabolic effect, the only time within the past two years I was able to bench without significant pain was when I tried NPP… relief wasn’t permanent though.

Cheaper than GH, I have (within reasonable suspicion) to believe I don’t produce entirely adequate/optimal levels of GH and probably never have (not GH deficient per se, but could def be producing more). Not because I’m short, I have reasonable suspicion aside from said aspect as adult height is largely genetic in nature

No, don’t feel like replacing endogenous HGH production entirely. costs 450 per 100 iu kit… and even then… it’s generic, so amino acid stability and purity of the substance isn’t guaranteed. I’m 18, not 45… don’t want to be using synthetic GH just yet.

Cost effective, not as strong as GH per se (using without GHRH), just wish to experiment in relation to amplifying my nightly GH pulse. Yes, I’m aware the combination is synergistic in nature, but don’t wish to continually add more and more drugs… there’s still a GH increase regarding Ipamorelin use alone (can link literature to prove this) and the increase is highly significant (statistically and in regard to therapeutic effect).

No, for 12 weeks… then off for a while, if I like it I’ll cycle on and off.

1 Like

That makes sense - I understand your logic. Thanks for the reply.

Also I’m sorry about your joint pain. Do you have a possible connective tissue disorder/syndrome?

Yes, BHJMS, fibromyalgia, structural abnormality present within my left shoulder (born premature, abnormal bone growth/structural defect), screws in my left ankle (irritation when I run long distances /walk too fast), chronic subacromial bursitis (just had a cortisone shot)

It’s much better than it was, and pharmacological doses of AAS have allowed me to build up enough mass around the joints and surrounding unstable connective tissue in order to provide adequate stability. Now that I’ve lost quite a bit of mass since coming back From Europe, currently low T etc the pain has increased in overall severity (still relatively mild compared to what it WAS… but it’s damn irritating

I’ve come a loooonnng way, from a few years ago thinking/being told I’d never be able to exercise again to today… I’m pretty chuffed with myself… gonna pat myself on the back here… yeet

1 Like

@unreal24278
How much of your joint issues stem from using anastrozole for decent lengths of time while young?