First Cycle - Test Prop + Winstrol

Hey guys, I’m a 23 year old male in the military and would like to do a cycle over the summer for the upcoming rugby season.

5’10"
187 lbs
approx 12% bf (I attached a pic as you’re probably better judges than myself)
3-4yrs training age

Lifts:
Squat - 315 lbs
Dead - 435 lbs
Bench - 315 lbs
OHP - 185 lbs

The reason I want to do a cycle is to improve performance in rugby. To do this I aim to get stronger and faster whilst gaining no more than 10 lbs of lean mass. I plan on doing a smolov squat base meso cycle during the last 3 weeks of the cycle in order to get my god awful squat up to what it should be.

The tricky part of this is that I’m also in the military so when I do my cycle I can’t just throw on 20+ pounds in a matter of 4 weeks otherwise people will start asking questions. I also have to go abroad this summer to attend a wedding, so I wouldn’t be able to bring any needles/injectables with me (I assume?).

I’m keeping it short in order to reduce the possibility of the wedding and my cycle coinciding - it may seem obvious to just start sooner but, I will be getting a temporary posting over the summer and I don’t want to begin the cycle until I arrive and can dedicate myself 100%. As a result I plan on doing a cycle of test prop and winstrol as follows:

Week 1-6 75mg ED Test Prop
Week 3-8 50mg ED Winstrol (oral)

40/40/20/20 Nolva starting 2 days after last winstrol tab.

I will also be supplementing with creatine, multi, topical magnesium, liv52, and protein.

I want to avoid water bloat as much as possible and was considering Adex - but I think the winstrol will be enough to reduce any water retention will it not?

I plan on keeping the winstrol on 2 weeks after I end the test as I believe it will solidify my gains - I don’t plan on running it for the whole 8 weeks due to liver toxicity. Does this seem like an effective protocol?

I chose test prop because it’s going to be a short cycle and need a short ester.

As I mentioned before, the main goal for this cycle is to increase strength as much as possible, whilst keeping lean mass gain no higher than 10 lbs. I know winstrol is a hardening drug but I plan on using it for its strength properties and will eat as much as I need to make use of this - if I gain too much bf (which I doubt) then I can just go on a very slow cut up until the beginning of the season.

I hope I’ve provided the information you would need to help me out - and at the same time hope I haven’t written too much.

I would really appreciate all the help/tips I can get,

Cheers.

P.s. Pic is me from about a month ago at 190 lbs - I have since come off creatine and lost some water weight.

Those lifts seem really optimistic, but on a serious note why not wait till after the wedding trip and doing a heavier 12-16 wk cycle?

With this cycle you’ll put on maybe 10lbs of lean mass but by the time you’re really getting into it it’ll be time to get off the needle. Then you (ideally) can’t cycle for another 2-3 months? Fuck that bro wait for it and go big

I have no reason to lie - if anything it could be detrimental to any help I may get. Either way I put my lifts up to give my training background, not get a bigger dick.

The reason I can’t wait is because about a month after the wedding I will be posted back to my regular unit and the chances of people realising that I’m using will be too great (especially if I go big, and even more so considering the PTs will be monitoring us a lot closer). A second reason is that the rugby season will begin when I return and I want to be clear by then, or at least have finished my cycle, in case I do get tested. It’s highly unlikely that I would be, but it never hurts to err on the side of caution.

It’s good to have some feedback on this cycle giving around 10 lbs though.

Thanks for the reply,

Ekins

Forgot to mention that I will also be supplementiong with fish oil for cholestrol and joints.

Is glucosamine actually effective? I’ve heard a lot of good stuff, but also a lot of bad. If it is then I’ll throw that in too.

Dude you could have hidden the junk, sheesh.

SB

[quote]Ekins wrote:
I have no reason to lie - if anything it could be detrimental to any help I may get. Either way I put my lifts up to give my training background, not get a bigger dick.

The reason I can’t wait is because about a month after the wedding I will be posted back to my regular unit and the chances of people realising that I’m using will be too great (especially if I go big, and even more so considering the PTs will be monitoring us a lot closer). A second reason is that the rugby season will begin when I return and I want to be clear by then, or at least have finished my cycle, in case I do get tested. It’s highly unlikely that I would be, but it never hurts to err on the side of caution.

It’s good to have some feedback on this cycle giving around 10 lbs though.

Thanks for the reply,

Ekins[/quote]

Sounds good, and if those are real, you’re a fucking beast keep it up

Cheers lbraga

Anyone else able to critique this?

I would really appreciate a couple more opinions just to be sure.

Never had to use glucosamine with winstrol until this time around. My joints have been achey as fuck. 2000mg seems to do the trick. Winstrol isn’t something I would use for it’s “strength purposes”. I’ve only ever seen fairly mild results from it. Yes it works well in the way it’s suppose to, but it’s not overly dramatic. If you’re trying to retain gains I would use anavar. Anavar is really probably the best overall oral.