First Cycle Test Prop/Tren E/Winny

Hello,

I am new to gear but have been training for about 11yrs and I am ready for the next step. I have been doing a lot of research and have narrowed it down to Test Prop/Tren E/Winny. The only thing is that I am not sure how long to run these compounds for and at what dosing and in what order. I was looking to do a 10 week Cycle. Here is what I had in mind.

W?-? Test Prop 100mg/D
W?-? Tren Enth 200mg/2x W
W?-? Winny 50mg/D
W?-? A-Dex .25mg/D

PCT
W?-? Clomid 50mg 3x/D
W?-? Clomid 50mg 2x/D
W?-? Clomid 25mg 2x/D

If anyone can help me fill in the question marks I would be really grateful. Also if you see anything wrong with the dosing I would be grateful for your help with that as well.

“If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us.”

Thanks for the help,

I forgot to add that I am 6’3 250 at about 10-12% body fat, looking to cut fat and gain lean mass. I will also have on hand Nolva just in case.

Most don’t recommend tren for a first cycle, but if you insist upon using it, I would suggest going with tren ace.

I have also read that nolvadex shouldn’t be used to combat gyno when tren is in your system

Here is a cycle I would run

Weeks 1-8
test prop 20mg ED
tren ace 70-100mg ED
adex .25 mg e3d
caber .5mg 2x a week

Weeks 4-beginning of pct
winstrol oral 50-80mg ED

Pct 3 days after last injection
nolva 40/40/20/20

What would you recommend in place of Tren? Also I have just recently heard of Caber, where can I get some more info on that?

[quote]Stimulate wrote:
What would you recommend in place of Tren? Also I have just recently heard of Caber, where can I get some more info on that? [/quote]

There really isn’t anything that can replace tren IMO… However I believe most would suggest Masteron.

And as for your second question, try the internet