T Nation

First Cycle Test Enth - Finalizing The Plan


#1

Hi guys
I'm researching for my first cycle for quite some time now (from various sources, i.e. T nation, gym, other sites), with that info I built the plan below. There are still some questions left to be answered, hopefully youre able to help me out.

Ive been training for 6 years and decided to start cycling now. given that Its my first cycle I really want to plan it through sophistically till I get used to the procedures.
Age 30
Height 195cm / 6'5
Weight atm 95kg/209lbs, pretty lean, abs quite visible. During bulking I go up to around 230

Duration / Amount
Week 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate / 250mg E3D
Week 3-12 HCG / 250iu 3x/week
Week 1-18 Zinc / 30-50mg ED
Week 1-18 Vitamin B6 / 2-3g ED
Week 1 -12 Adex / 0.25mg EOD

PCT
Week 13 - 18 Nolvadex / 20mgs ED
Week 13 - 16 Aromasin / 20mgs ED

Week 13 - 15 Vitamin E / 1000 iu ED

Questions:
1) Start with AI during Cycle or just when Gyno/Bloating shows?
2) When should I be doing blood tests most likely?
3) Am I prepared enough for side effects (gyno,acne) with Adex? Or do I need Letro too?
4) Where can I read something on how to inject properly?
5) Shift PCT by 1 week?
6) Do I need HCG during PCT too? What would be the dosage?

Food intake would be 40 carbs / 40 protein / 20 fat with around 4k caloric intake. If I see that I can eat more, I will, thats the least problem.

Thanks alot


#2

[quote]GmoG wrote:
Questions:

  1. Start with AI during Cycle or just when Gyno/Bloating shows?[/quote]

Get full blood panel before you start. Then check your natural estrogen levels and decide then.

[quote]GmoG wrote:
2) When should I be doing blood tests most likely?[/quote]

Before you start then a few after you finish

[quote]GmoG wrote:
3) Am I prepared enough for side effects (gyno,acne) with Adex? Or do I need Letro too?[/quote]

Your cycle is pretty tame, side effects will be minimal most likely. Adex is fine.

My advice is to relax, because if you’re worried you will conjure up side effects in your head that aren’t actually occurring.

[quote]GmoG wrote:
4) Where can I read something on how to inject properly?[/quote]

Youtube. A visual is better.

Here’s what I do:

  1. With an alcohol swab disinfect the top of vial and also the injection site. Draw the test into the syringe using a 20 gauge 1 1/2’’ needle.

  2. Boil a pot of water and hover the filled syringe (with the needle removed) above the boiling water to heat the syringe. This will lessen the viscosity of the oil for a smoother injection and will lead to less post injection pain.

3)Place the needle used for the injection onto the syringe. Use a 25 gauge at least 1 inch.

  1. As shown in the video, with your off hand clutch your outer thigh and with one quick motion stick yourself with the needle. Do not insert the needle slowly, if you do you will feel it going in. Do it one quick motion.

  2. Once the needle is inserted aspirate to make sure you have not hit a vein. This means to pull back on the plunger slightly and if any blood is drawn into the syringe pull out the needle and find another spot.

  3. if no blood is present in the needle after aspirating, you are safe to inject. Push down on the plunger until the oil is inside your body.

  4. Pull out the needle and cap it immediately. Clean up any blood that drips out (don’t worry that’s normal). I find pulling your skin apart with your thumb and index finger around the needle just before your pull it out makes it less likely I will bleed as needle is removed.

  5. to minimize post injection pain which is most severe after your first few injections, you can jump into the shower and put hot water on the injection area while massaging it with your hand.

  6. In case this isn’t obvious dispose of the needle and syringe and use a brand new needle and syringe every time you inject.

[quote]GmoG wrote:
5) Shift PCT by 1 week?

  1. Do I need HCG during PCT too? What would be the dosage?[/quote]

I’m on TRT, best ask someone else

[quote]GmoG wrote:
Food intake would be 40 carbs / 40 protein / 20 fat with around 4k caloric intake. If I see that I can eat more, I will, thats the least problem.

Thanks alot[/quote]

You should be at the stage where you know how much to eat, how to train and how to supplement before you touch any drugs.


#3

I would also consider an oral kickstart but that’s up to you.


#4

[quote]GmoG wrote:
Hi guys
I’m researching for my first cycle for quite some time now (from various sources, i.e. T nation, gym, other sites), with that info I built the plan below. There are still some questions left to be answered, hopefully youre able to help me out.

Ive been training for 6 years and decided to start cycling now. given that Its my first cycle I really want to plan it through sophistically till I get used to the procedures.
Age 30
Height 195cm / 6’5
Weight atm 95kg/209lbs, pretty lean, abs quite visible. During bulking I go up to around 230

Duration / Amount
Week 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate / 250mg E3D
Week 3-12 HCG / 250iu 3x/week
Week 1-18 Zinc / 30-50mg ED
Week 1-18 Vitamin B6 / 2-3g ED
Week 1 -12 Adex / 0.25mg EOD

PCT
Week 13 - 18 Nolvadex / 20mgs ED
Week 13 - 16 Aromasin / 20mgs ED

Week 13 - 15 Vitamin E / 1000 iu ED

Questions:

  1. Start with AI during Cycle or just when Gyno/Bloating shows?
  2. When should I be doing blood tests most likely?
  3. Am I prepared enough for side effects (gyno,acne) with Adex? Or do I need Letro too?
  4. Where can I read something on how to inject properly?
  5. Shift PCT by 1 week?
  6. Do I need HCG during PCT too? What would be the dosage?

Food intake would be 40 carbs / 40 protein / 20 fat with around 4k caloric intake. If I see that I can eat more, I will, thats the least problem.

Thanks alot[/quote]

i second the recommendation to get blood work first. that should be a requirement prior to everyone’s first cycle (and really, all cycles) so you know your personal baseline.

the cycle and PCT look good… my only real suggestions would be to re-think the vitamin dosages. doses that high of B6 can cause nerve issues, and zinc that high can cause some toxicity issues. and doses of vitamin E that high can actually cause it to become a pro-oxidant, i believe…

^if you’re using those zinc and B6 doses for E2 control, i’d suggest running a low dose of A-dex (.25 mg EOD) instead.


#5

thanks alot for the responses. regarding the blood tests, what are normal estrogen levels? where can i get some references/ treshhold values? im not in discussion with a doc

i will double check regarding the vitamin dosages, but i suppose zinc is fine, I supplement it via ZM within the same ranges.


#6

[quote]GmoG wrote:
thanks alot for the responses. regarding the blood tests, what are normal estrogen levels? where can i get some references/ treshhold values? im not in discussion with a doc
[/quote]

Your test results will give you what the correct range would be. You can post your blood test results here and people will chime in