Get full blood panel before you start. Then check your natural estrogen levels and decide then.
Before you start then a few after you finish
Your cycle is pretty tame, side effects will be minimal most likely. Adex is fine.
My advice is to relax, because if you're worried you will conjure up side effects in your head that aren't actually occurring.
Youtube. A visual is better.
Here's what I do:
1) With an alcohol swab disinfect the top of vial and also the injection site. Draw the test into the syringe using a 20 gauge 1 1/2'' needle.
2) Boil a pot of water and hover the filled syringe (with the needle removed) above the boiling water to heat the syringe. This will lessen the viscosity of the oil for a smoother injection and will lead to less post injection pain.
3)Place the needle used for the injection onto the syringe. Use a 25 gauge at least 1 inch.
4) As shown in the video, with your off hand clutch your outer thigh and with one quick motion stick yourself with the needle. Do not insert the needle slowly, if you do you will feel it going in. Do it one quick motion.
5) Once the needle is inserted aspirate to make sure you have not hit a vein. This means to pull back on the plunger slightly and if any blood is drawn into the syringe pull out the needle and find another spot.
6) if no blood is present in the needle after aspirating, you are safe to inject. Push down on the plunger until the oil is inside your body.
7) Pull out the needle and cap it immediately. Clean up any blood that drips out (don't worry that's normal). I find pulling your skin apart with your thumb and index finger around the needle just before your pull it out makes it less likely I will bleed as needle is removed.
8) to minimize post injection pain which is most severe after your first few injections, you can jump into the shower and put hot water on the injection area while massaging it with your hand.
9) In case this isn't obvious dispose of the needle and syringe and use a brand new needle and syringe every time you inject.
I'm on TRT, best ask someone else
You should be at the stage where you know how much to eat, how to train and how to supplement before you touch any drugs.