First Cycle Test E

So i recently ordered some test e. I’m on my 3rd week now, taking 300mg of test e on mondays and Thursdays. The only noticeable effects rn is increase in libido and more frequent boners. I’ve pretty much kept my training the same, push/pull/legs split, focusing on strength on the compound lifts and hypertrophy for everything else.

And for diet now I’m just trying to get 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight instead of 1. Any additional advice would be great, thank you.

No sources or source questions allowed on this forum. Advise you edit and ask any relevant questions about your cycle.

My bad, I should’ve checked about that before posting anything. I guess the main things I’d like to know is what kinda effects I can expect and when? My main concern is whether or not my gear is real, fake, or underdosed. I mean the increase in libido should mean its real right?

Play it safe and get a blood test done checking for total test, free test, and e2 levels. This will tell you so much. If you get it done in week4, you will be full on cycle and should see your total test and free test wayy up. These tests in the us cost around $90

Yea I live in the us, but the problem is that I’m kinda broke rn lol.

Another thing I’ve been experiencing is slight pain is my testicals. Nothing too bad but it’s noticeable. I assume this is just testicular atophy occurring, although they haven’t shrunk at all. I tried doing some research on this but I couldn’t find anything about when this happens during the cycle.

If you’re broke, why are you wasting money on steroids? Further, how are you going to pay the doc if complications arise? I suggest getting your priorities straight. How old are you?

You’re in week 3. Noticeable changes in strength and mass begin around week 4 in most men on long ester test. It varies by individual.

Well I had some money saved up to buy the cycle and then I spent the rest on car parts because I have a project car. If anything happens it’s on me. I was fully aware of the risks going into this. I’d rather not say my age because it’s on the younger side and I always see younger guys get ridiculed on these forums but I am an adult.

I really hope that included your PCT as well.

How old are you? Height, weight, bodyfat %, strength stats, goals, plan?

What’s your diet like? You mentioned 1.5 - 2g protein per pound (too much AFAIK), but what about carbs, fat and total calorie intake?

There’s a good reason for this. Ultimately if you want help then you need to give up all the important info.

1 Like

Concerning giving us info like age:
You are already on cycle so we can’t talk you out of it… qt least let us help you and take the criticism if it comes… that’s part of life man. Own your shit. Mistakes and shame and all.

Your balls shouldn’t be hurting. Maybe you pulled something leg day? If you cant get together money for testing, then theres really not much you can do as far as knowing your gear is gtg… you are gonna just have to push through the cycle at this point or jump off and pct. Either you got gains and you spent money on gear, or you got gains and your gear was fake but you worked hard for them. Either way, push hard. Eat big while you are on cycle.

PCT. You need to tell us about your plan for coming off the testosterone. It takes more than just stop taking it. Have you studied up on this? I for one would rather make sure you are on the right track for coming off considering you’re young and you prolly wanna keep your normal levels once you’re off drugs.

Yes that included pct. I’m just gonna take Nolvadex and I’m taking .5 mg of ai every other day during the cycle.

Alright well I’m 18, I’ve been training for 4 years. Went from 5’8 probably 90lbs to 6’1 and 165lbs. My maxes rn are 205lb bench, 300lb squat, and 315lb deadlift. I’m not sure what my body fat % is rn but I’m pretty lean. I have visible abs and I can see striations in my shoulders and chest. Honestly my goals are just to have an aesthetic physique while being as strong as possible and at whatever costs, hints why I hopped on gear so soon.

Stop this. You don’t know how the test will affect you and adding in more drugs that will probably crash your E2 is a terrible idea.

This certainly will not go over well. Your natural testosterone levels should (well not now obviously) be at their peak and you should be able to make massive gains without the need for steroids. Honestly at 165 lbs at 6’1" you have a lot of room to grow before needing drugs to push the limit.

But, what’s done is done. Save up some money, sell some car parts, beg your parents, whatever you need to do to get the funds together to get labs done ASAP as well as several weeks after PCT. I’m assuming you probably didn’t get labs done before starting your cycle; so you don’t know what your baseline is. We’re talking about your health here, including your potential to father children and keep your dick working. No woman, or man, wants a meathead with a broke dick.

Ok I’ll stop the ai. But yea I know it won’t go over well but it was my decision so I have to live with the outcome. I know 18 is extremely young but there are so many guys who started at this age or even younger who seem to be fine. Arnold started at 16 I believe and he seems to be doing fine. Rich piana started at 18 and he woulda been fine if not for all the other drugs n shit he was taking. I think Larry wheels started pretty young as well.

Give an 18 year old a credit card and a keyboard and they order steroids online.

1 Like

As far as we know Arnold is doing fine; luckily he has billions of dollars to afford the finest in healthcare.

Rich Piana is dead.

Larry Wheels is still young; he could be fine in the future, or he could die early like Piana.

I’m not going to lie to you and say steroids are going to kill you, or cause you to have a heart attack. I won’t even say you could OD on them. We all know that scary shit the news and politicians say is utter bullshit.

But there are real risks associated with steroid use, like erectile dysfunction (who knows, maybe Larry Wheel’s dick doesn’t work) and the potential to need to be on hormone replacement therapy for the rest of your life.

You’re taking the risk, at least mitigate them by doing everything you can to keep yourself healthy, including labs.

Yea I’ll see what I can do about getting some blood work done. And I thought all the dick problems came from the other steroids like deca and dbol n shit. Can test alone fuck with that too?

This just shows your blatant ignorance and why young kids should avoid this shit. You clearly know very little about AAS, and the fact that all you mentioned in regard to nutrition was 1.5-2g of protein per pound of body weight, says you probably don’t know much about nutrition either.

At 18, your testosterone levels are through the roof naturally. If you can’t gain on that, you’re doing something wrong. Steroids should be used once close to your genetic potential.

Quit referencing a few legendary dudes, you’re not competing, you don’t have their genetics, and it doesn’t sound like that’s your goal either. You want an aesthetically pleasing physique.

You run the very real risk of not recovering to your natural test levels, you shut down your natural production and you have no idea how your body will bounce back.

Ok so the reason I asked was my spidey sense was tingling and knew you were young. I’m not going to give you shit… just proper advice. Stop. Do not inject any more test. Stop running your AI too. That was far too much. Wait a couple weeks and run your PCT.

4 Likes

Not if you don’t mind being on TRT for the rest of your life. If you’re cool with that then cool.

Also please be advised your brain isn’t done growing yet. You don’t have a fully developed pre frontal cortex. So your ability to assess risk factors is impaired.

2 Likes