First Cycle, Test E

We really gotta stop refrencing these “golden era” guys. For educated people like myself I understand half of them are full of shit and the ones that did do this did it because they didn’t know any better.

For people just getting into gear who idolize these guys (I think they are awesome personally myself) they can easily get the wrong idea by trying to mimicl thier approach which can be dangerous.

Its amazing how many people claim thier diet and training are on point and how they know this because they have done x, y, and z. When in reality thier training is garbage and thier diet is filled with weight gainer shakes and chicken breasts 4x a day.

Not trying to be an asshole but these stats are poor. These would be good stats for a 14 year old going into his freshman year at high school.

2 Likes

Exactly. But this guy knows it all :roll_eyes: his physique and his strength training programs have shown him he’s got it all figured out.

1 Like

There is certainly an urge to look a particular way nowadays. It amazes me how some are ready to do serious alterations in order to achieve instant gratification, but I guess I understand where all that is coming from.

Clearly the OP is not ready, but it seems that he knows the risks and looking for that TRT treatment.

Funny you mention this. I saw an interview with Dorian Yates today where he said all he took was 200mg of Primo and 40mg Anavar for his first show. And the most gear he ever ran was 1g Test with 500mg Deca, fking LOL.

SB

1 Like

Lol idk why they even say this shit. I assume it’s the old tymer syndrome where by saying they did less they make it seem like they are somehow superior to the guys these days. Either that or they are just coming down with dementia and can’t really remember what the hell they did.

1 Like

You noobs. If you arent running at Eric Tren-evsky levels, you arent doing it right.

Just in case you missed it
3 grams of Test E per week
700 mgs of Test Prop
350mgs of Mast E
350ms of Tren A
10 iu’s GH per day
1ml AI

From Erics most recent video is looks like he has moved on to site enhancements oils- synthol

EDIT: Skip ahead to 15:59 if you want to see what the cycle morphed into.

2 Likes

Lol. I enjoyed this comment “This is just the reality what people my size who are trying to turn pro do for a contest prep”.

No mate.

What. The. F. Did I just watch ?

2 Likes

300mg drol, 100mg winstrol at the same time. 1g tren. 1g mast. Someone should tell him that he could kill himself a lot quicker with heroin and he’d probably have a better time before the end comes.

3 Likes

i just cant imagine 3g of test. I mean, I tried 1.5g once as an experiment and I felt like utter death. Never again. The highest I will go for test is around 800mg. After that, my body shuts downs.

anyway, after reading the posts here, i have decided to lower the dosage, instead of doing 500mg ill run 250mg split in two shots a week and see how my body responds.

(generally)… and supposedly the doses employed by these people back in the day were lower than what mainstream bodybuilders use today.

Is he not dead yet? This is insanity… How about now? Is he dead now?

He does look insane though

1 Like

i got caliper tested yesterday, 9% bodyfat it seems so imma up my calories.

I also started running GVT, hence another reason to up calories.

probably will shoot to 2600 on lifting days (without cardio) if cardio then 2800

GVT is genuinely fun for the first few weeks. After that it’s awful and you need to deload. But man those first few times coming home from a GVT day make you feel like you’re going to die but in a really really good kind of way.

1 Like

yeah i did legs first and i felt like giving up after the 5th set and puking after the last one, but after that feeling was gone i felt pretty great, no way i was also doing cardio afterwards tho.

Imagine 10x10 conventional deadlifting…
Hhhhhnnnnnnggjsjxjansnskaoskdmsnsndnskaos

ooh yeah my leg day was trap bar deads 10 x 10

I avoid conventional deads because reasons mentioned in the original post.

Update:

no noticeable sides so far.

i was able to complete the 10x10 trap bar deads this time.

i have noticed i do look fuller.
i will get blood work probably on 2 weeks.

Pinning is getting easier each time.

weight update:
153 lbs morning weight.

that means a 6 lbs gain in 1 week.

only 300mgs test e a week.

im thinking about stacking mk 677

ksdfgksjdfgjkadsgkjfajaksdjkasdngfdsg

gjksdfgbadksjfbaskldjfbkajsdfgkadsbkfgFKJFBSDKJFBDSKJFBSDKJFBSDAKJBFKJAFBKJDSFD