First Cycle Test E?

Hi

I have been exercising on of for about a few years,did try twice a cycles on Winstrol 50mg 10 weeks oral.All ok except for some joint pain after 8 weeks.

My aim is to increase strength,focus and decease body fat to 8% and be lean.
Currently cutting out all carbs and sugars and training 3 days gym work/3 days Cardio.

Stats

91 KG
B-Fat 20
Age - 39

Should I consider test e cycle?
Sorry to be ignorant,I have read massive amount on AAS but are still clueless.Just to many variants to choose from.

Cutting out all carbs will get you nowhere fast. I think you need to fix your diet.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
Cutting out all carbs will get you nowhere fast. I think you need to fix your diet.[/quote]

and why would cutting out carbs get him no where fast?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
Cutting out all carbs will get you nowhere fast. I think you need to fix your diet.[/quote]

[/quote]

He said cutting out all carbs.

[quote]KountKoma wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]KountKoma wrote:

[/quote]

He said cutting out all carbs.[/quote]

yeah, i know how to read, im asking why you said cutting out carbs will get him no where fast

When I see people remove all carbs their energy levels plummet and their workouts suffer badly. Seems conventional wisdom is some carbs around workouts are good.

honestly that’s what i figured too, but as of yesterday i was told to carb cycle every 3 days, 3rd day being no carbs. I asked if i should only have no carbs on off days but he said it didnt matter. I thought it was kinda weird but it’s shelby starnes so i assume he knows what he’s talking about. I guess carb cycling is a bit different than totally removing them.

[quote]IceAxe wrote:
Sorry to be ignorant,I have read massive amount on AAS but are still clueless.Just to many variants to choose from.
[/quote]

If your still clueless then you shouldn’t do a cycle, also read the stickies here.

A lot of people start indeed with test-e. Testosterone is a very basic hormone for us, because we produce it ourselves.

You say that you’ve read a lot about AAS, could you make up your planned test-only cycle then?

How were your results from your winny only cycle?

[quote]IceAxe wrote:
Hi

I have been exercising on of for about a few years
[/quote]

Enough said.

Get training and diet in order first

Per the carb discussion. there is no timing for it. It is training/goal dependent. The most widely used is Heavy carbs on your 2 biggest or most important lifts a week. Example:

1:Squat day - High carbs
2:Chest - Moderate carbs
3:Rest - no carbs
4:Shoulders: Moderate carbs
5:Deads/Back: High carbs
6:Rest: No carbs
7:Rest: No carbs

This is the most efficient way to measure. For an idea, a male at 12% BF at 225lbs should consume 1.5-2g protein per lb of BW, and roughly 400g of carbs on high days, 250-300 on moderate days. If you are doing cardio on rest days, consider consuming 40-50g of simple carbs. I always maintain adequate vegetable and fruit intake because my blood sugar goes to shit quick since I use GH.

Cutting carbs on gear is stupid IMO. You have a higher ability burn fat and expend those calories and build. So cut carbs when you aren’t using AAS, but this is just my opinion.

Right now I eat carbs only in the morning/early afternoon and preWO.