First Cycle: Test E / Winny

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]PulsedEE wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]PulsedEE wrote:
Ya… pretty painful today. Think I’m going to try my glute for the next injection, just worried about it being at an awkward angle for the 2nd injection I’ve ever done. Any tips for this spot from the vets?[/quote]

I found it hard to pin my right glute I find that lying Down helps[/quote]

I’ll try this next time. Laying down on your side in a fetal position, I assume?[/quote]

Not really in a fetal position but more on your side with the leg on whatever your side your injecting over the other. I find when I do this it gives my left arm more reach over my right glute, so I use my left hand to hold the syringe and use my right to aspirate and inject.

To find the VG site you can put your hand on your hip around waist level with your thumb out forward then spread your index finger and middle finger and it should end up in like a “pit” in your leg. If you kinda lift your leg up and out you’ll see like an indent in your leg should be like 1.5" to 2" big
[/quote]

I’ll mess with both positions next time, I just have this horrible fear of a) sticking myself in the glute then wobbling the shit out of the needle and b) missing the VG site and ending up hitting bone or something haha. Both are just newb worries that I’ll get over as soon as I do a first injection on those sites.

Thanks for the tips.

[quote]PulsedEE wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]PulsedEE wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]PulsedEE wrote:
Ya… pretty painful today. Think I’m going to try my glute for the next injection, just worried about it being at an awkward angle for the 2nd injection I’ve ever done. Any tips for this spot from the vets?[/quote]

I found it hard to pin my right glute I find that lying Down helps[/quote]

I’ll try this next time. Laying down on your side in a fetal position, I assume?[/quote]

Not really in a fetal position but more on your side with the leg on whatever your side your injecting over the other. I find when I do this it gives my left arm more reach over my right glute, so I use my left hand to hold the syringe and use my right to aspirate and inject.

To find the VG site you can put your hand on your hip around waist level with your thumb out forward then spread your index finger and middle finger and it should end up in like a “pit” in your leg. If you kinda lift your leg up and out you’ll see like an indent in your leg should be like 1.5" to 2" big
[/quote]

I’ll mess with both positions next time, I just have this horrible fear of a) sticking myself in the glute then wobbling the shit out of the needle and b) missing the VG site and ending up hitting bone or something haha. Both are just newb worries that I’ll get over as soon as I do a first injection on those sites.

Thanks for the tips.[/quote]

Ya definitely haha, I’ve been there but like you said once you do it its no problem. I must have read over a hundred articles on the VG site just to make sure I had it right haha

Quick question concerning the winny…

Currently set up to start the Winny at week 5, 50 mg ED for 6 weeks, bridging the 2 week gap from my last Test injection to PCT.

I’ve got enough on hand to do either of the following. I’d appreciate any input on which is preferable (or if neither is and I should stick to the game plan).

a) 8 weeks on Winny, 50 mg ED, same plan to bridge the 2 week gap. I’m aware of the increased potential for liver stress going that long and will take appropriate liver aids.

b) Keep with the 6 week schedule, up the dosage to 75 mg ED.

c) Stick with the original plan, 6 weeks at 50 mg ED.

I’d appreciate any input. Thanks.

[quote]PulsedEE wrote:
Quick question concerning the winny…

Currently set up to start the Winny at week 5, 50 mg ED for 6 weeks, bridging the 2 week gap from my last Test injection to PCT.

I’ve got enough on hand to do either of the following. I’d appreciate any input on which is preferable (or if neither is and I should stick to the game plan).

a) 8 weeks on Winny, 50 mg ED, same plan to bridge the 2 week gap. I’m aware of the increased potential for liver stress going that long and will take appropriate liver aids.

b) Keep with the 6 week schedule, up the dosage to 75 mg ED.

c) Stick with the original plan, 6 weeks at 50 mg ED.

I’d appreciate any input. Thanks.[/quote]

Hey mate, my stats are very similar to yours. Just started my first cycle of 500mg/wk test e, 75mg ed of var instead of the winny. I know its a late bump, but id be very interested to know how the cycle went for you, and what results you got from it. Cheers

Its gonna be hard to work those squat/dl numbers higher with that oral winstrol giving you a crippling back pump. I will never take that trash again. Mega-dose taurine was the only thing that made it bearable.