T Nation

First Cycle: Test E & Turinabol, What Do You Think?

Hi guys, first of all english is not my first language, so i’m sorry if it’s hard to understand…
well I have decided to try AAS, i think i’ve done a decent research, so here’s the cycle, feel free to give an advice:

W 1-12 Testo Enathate 500mg p/week
W 1-6 Turinabol 30mg p/day
W 1-12 Anastrozol 0.5mg EOD
W 8-12 HcG 250 iu 3 times p/week

PCT
W 14-20 Tamoxifen 20mg p/day
or 14-15 Tamoxifen 20mg 2xDay
16-17 Tamoxifen 20mg p/day

i think i’m exaggerating with the HcG and that maybe anastrozol it’s not gonna be neccesary and that’s better to wait in case i need it… so, what do you think?

Wait to use the anastrozole until you need it. Don’t use the tbol right off the bat. You need to know how you respond to testosterone only first. Otherwise side effects are tougher to narrow down. If you absolutely must use the tbol then take it at the end of the cycle rather than the beginning.

Also, your English is perfectly fine.

4 Likes

Iron covered most of it.

I say the second PCT plan of double dose for two weeks then single dose for two weeks is more than adequate.

I would adjust your HCG usage to run the 4-5 weeks right before PCT. As in run it right up to PCT but don’t overlap it with PCT.

If you do show signs of high estrogen and decide to use the anastrozole then just start with 0.5mgs on days you inject the test. Stay at that dose for at least two weeks then see if your signs go aways. If they have gone down significantly or gone away completely then stay at that dose. Provided you are not showing signs of low estrogen. You need to know both signs of high and low Estrogen because it is very easy to over use anastrozole and ultimately crash your estrogen. We need some Estrogen the trick is keeping it low enough not to cause issues but high enough to allow gains and proper bodily functions. So if you don’t show signs of high estrogen then I wouldn’t start using the anastrozole.

3 Likes

Start PCT on week 15; the test wouldn’t have cleared your system enough by week 14 if you’re pinning through week 12.

3 Likes

thanks, so this is how its going to be:
W 7-12 Turinabol 30mg p/day
W 1-12 Anastrozol 0.5mg only if needed
W 10-13 HcG 300 x3 p/week
W 14 HcG 400x2 and 500x1 (doing this cause i got a 5000 iu bottle, in order to finish it)

PCT
W 15-16 Tamoxifen 20mg 2xDay
W17-18 Tamoxifen 20mg p/day

Yes much better. As others said, don’t use the AI until needed. If needed start with .25mg with each injection. If your primary concern and/or symptom is gyno related you can control that with Nolva alone.

4 Likes

thanks, Nolva in the Pct or during the cycle?

You can run Nolva during cycle to combat gyno. It blocks receptors in breast tissue. I ran 10mg/ED last cycle when I was running test and dbol but dropped it when the dbol ceased. I don’t tend to need it on test only.

2 Likes

Hi guys, well I’m on the 7 week, I began to run turinabol, no side effects, even my balls didn’t shrink, I went from 100 to 110 kg (I’m 1.93 meters).

Awesome man. I loved tbol, hope it works out well for you.

1 Like

Thanks bro

What’s up guys, what do you think of this for my second cycle?
W 1-6 Dianabol 40mg p/day
W 1-6 Tamoxifen 10mg If needed
W 10-13 HcG 300 x3 p/week
W 14 HcG 400x2 and 500x1 (doing this cause i got a 5000 iu bottle, in order to finish it)

PCT
W 15-16 Tamoxifen 20mg 2xDay
W17-18 Tamoxifen 20mg p/day

1 Like