First Cycle: Test-E/Tbol

Hello!
I´d like to start my first cycle in a few months. I´ve been training for 6 years and own a well-equipped home-gym since 2010. Been using 5/3/1 for about 10 months with great results.

The cycle I had in mind:

Week 1-10 250mg Test-E/e5d
Week 1-4 50mg Tbol/ed
Week 1-10 0.25mg-0.50mg Adex/ed

PCT
Week 12-16 20mg Nolva/ed
Week 12-16 50mg Clomid/ed

Would that be a good cycle for a beginner? What should I change?

I asked the same questions on a german board but everyone just told me to do a Test-E only cycle, not to use Adex at all,that 10-week-cycle are retarded and I should do at least 20-30 weeks. Seemed kinda weird, because most beginner-cycles I found online were 10-12 weeks long.

Thanks in advance!

Switch your test E to E3D injections and your arimidex to .25EOD. I’d up your Tbol to 70mg and split it in 2 doses during the day. 30 when you wake up and 40 prior to working out.

[quote]smalsh wrote:
Switch your test E to E3D injections and your arimidex to .25EOD. I’d up your Tbol to 70mg and split it in 2 doses during the day. 30 when you wake up and 40 prior to working out. [/quote]

Thanks, I´ll just inject Monday/Thursday.

Would it be okay if I up the Test-E to 15 weeks or should I stick to 10 weeks as a beginner?

12 weeks is probably about the point of diminishing returns but you can if you like. If you are still gaining then have at it.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
12 weeks is probably about the point of diminishing returns but you can if you like. If you are still gaining then have at it.[/quote]

This. For me its actually at week ~10

Gonna start my cycle on monday. Quick question: Should I frontload?