T Nation

First Cycle: Test E Only

Hi all,

I’m planning on starting my first cycle using Test Enenthate only. I’m planning on keeping it simple and subtle.

I will be injecting 250mg every week for 10 weeks. The needles for pinning in ur ass look painful so I’ll be using the 25gauge to inject my shoulder muscle.

I have Nolva, Clomid, Arimedex and HCG.

I’m thinking of using Arimedex maybe twice a week but not sure how necessary this is unless I get any gyno symptoms. i.e if I inject every Monday take a pill every wed and friday, the pills are very small and 1mg each.

I’ve read that taking Nolva is also a good idea if I get itchy or sore nipples. My Nolva tabs are 20mg each so I assume if I was gonna go for nolva instead I would use 20mg until symptoms disappear?

The HCG are in amps, sterile water and the powder separate. Each amp is 1500 iu’s. I’m still researching and not certain how much to use as there are so many mixed reviews on every site. It make more sense to me to use it while on cycle if need be. Maybe 250 or 500 iu’s a week if I get any testicular atrophy? I’m still getting my head around how much 250 or 500 iu’s would be once drawn in the syringe. If anyone has an answer to that I would be grateful.

From what I’ve read my PCT should start 2 weeks after my last injection.

And should look something like this:

Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg

A bit about me:

34 years old
83kg
Always been gym active but going in harder with the weights last 3 years.

Supps I’m currently using, are - animal pak (multivitamin ), amino’s and animal cuts ( fat burner )

My goal is to build lean muscle and maintain a hard vascular physique.

Diet is around 2000 calories, meat and veg,complex carbs i.e lentils etc, around 200grams protein, and will tweak calorie intake while on cycle if necessary.

Training is hypertrophy, weights, bodyweight and cardio.

I would be grateful if you would let me know your thoughts and if there’s anything I can do to improve it.

Cheers

500mg/week is considered the minimum for decent gains. That being said, there are those who believe lower doses could work. I guess it depends on individual response, current T levels, etc. Regardless of the dose, Test E should be pinned at least twice per week, so 125mg two times every week in your case if you decide for this dose.

It is normally recommended to use an AI as a preventive measure, even if there are no gyno symptoms. Using Armidex from the beginning could also help other estrogen related side effects such as water retention, acne and low libido. Due to it’s half life, Arimidex should be taken at least every other day. A good place to start for your proposed dose would be .25mg every other day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpzbWp2CSUI This video explains how to mix HCG. This drug is generally used preventively to minimize testicular atrophy during cycle so you don’t need to wait until you experience atrophy to use it. Some use it from week 1 while others wait a couple of weeks into the cycle to start using it. Standard dose to prevent atrophy is 500-750IU/week taken in three, evenly spaced injections.

PCT looks pretty standard, although some say there is no need to use two SERMs at the same time. Clomid also seems to have some estrogenic side effects for some, especially on mood and it can lower LH response to LHRH.

2000 calories per day is very little, even for someone training naturally and especially for someone over 180lb.