First Cycle; Test E & Equipoise

Hey guys, long time lurker, this is my first post… So i’m starting my first cycle, i am going to be running 500mg of Test e/week and 400 Equipoise/week for about 12-14 weeks…

I am 5’9 220lbs 23 yrs old…
what do you think of this cycle? any advice?
Also I will be taking nova 4 weeks after last injection for pct, do I need an ai during my cycle? i’m concerned about acne as I have a sales job and that would not be good for the sales !

Any advice here would be great,

Thanks

Well your missing a few things. I like the cycle and I like the dosages.

So the general consensus say you should run EQ at least 12 weeks. Now when it comes to pct timing you don’t want to wait 4 weeks. You should start pct 3 weeks after your last pin of EQ and 2 weeks after the test. So what I would do is run your EQ to your desired duration then run your test a week or two longer, then wait two weeks after your last pin of test to start pct. this will allow enough time for the EQ and test to clear.

Now for pct Nolva is fine. 40/40/20/20. I would definitely run an AI, this will help with bloat and control E to minimize side effects. I would also have extra Nolva on hand in case of gyno symptoms.

As far as acne goes I’ve never been prone to acne, I never really break out during cycle but I do break out during pct but its not on my face its my shoulders and back but it’s never too bad for me at least. Just keep clean, shower, and have a acne wash helps.

I would also look into hcg.

Hope this helps. Good luck

[quote]shaunofthedead wrote:
Hey guys, long time lurker, this is my first post… So i’m starting my first cycle, i am going to be running 500mg of Test e/week and 400 Equipoise/week for about 12-14 weeks…

Also I will be taking nova 4 weeks after last injection for pct, do I need an ai during my cycle? i’m concerned about acne as I have a sales job and that would not be good for the sales !

Thanks
[/quote]

BUDs pretty much covered it.
I too only really break out during PCT. Your hormones are just going haywire trying to find homeostasis again. But as BUDs mentioned, using an AI on cycle AND during PCT helps alleviate some of the acne, at least for me.

Also, just my opinion, but the EQ dose is a tad on the mild side. I guess it all just depends how you react to it though.

BTW BUDs, I played BLACK OPS 2 so long last night that I had mild tennis elbow today lol…

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Thanks
[/quote]

I too only really break out during PCT. Your hormones are just going haywire trying to find homeostasis again. But as BUDs mentioned, using an AI on cycle AND during PCT helps alleviate some of the acne, at least for me.

Also, just my opinion, but the EQ dose is a tad on the mild side. I guess it all just depends how you react to it though.

BTW BUDs, I played BLACK OPS 2 so long last night that I had mild tennis elbow today lol…[/quote]

Oh ya? How is it? Any good? Haven’t picked mine up yet been too busy at work. Gonna pick it up Saturday I think.

Also, what AI do you run during pct?

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

Thanks
[/quote]

BTW BUDs, I played BLACK OPS 2 so long last night that I had mild tennis elbow today lol…[/quote]

Oh ya? How is it? Any good? Haven’t picked mine up yet been too busy at work. Gonna pick it up Saturday I think.

Also, what AI do you run during pct?[/quote]

I think it’s pretty damn sweet. Ive just been playing the campaign so far,like to beat them before I play multi.

OP, you may want to consider taking a few baby aspirin ed while on pct. EQ causing an increase in red blood cells, as does nolva…this means thick blood. Aspirin, contrary to bro science, does not reduce blood pressure, but rather causes your blood platlets to become more slippery…hence no blood clots from all the increased red blood cell traffic.

Shaun,

I’m well into kind of the same cycle as you (test c 600, eq 600). I’m also using adex .5 eod and hcg at 250iu 3x/week and I recommend both.

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Shaun,

I’m well into kind of the same cycle as you (test c 600, eq 600). I’m also using adex .5 eod and hcg at 250iu 3x/week and I recommend both.

[/quote]

How are the gains so far man? I’ve been looking into EQ possibly for my next cycle

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Shaun,

[/quote]

How are the gains so far man? I’ve been looking into EQ possibly for my next cycle[/quote]

I’m curious as well. I’m running the same thing but with deca, but I’m only a little over 2 weeks in.

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Shaun,

[/quote]

How are the gains so far man? I’ve been looking into EQ possibly for my next cycle[/quote]

I’m curious as well. I’m running the same thing but with deca, but I’m only a little over 2 weeks in.[/quote]

Honestly they’re unreal… strength continues to grow week after week it bogles the mind.

Even though the EQ takes a little while to build up (i started telling myself i felt something around week 3), the vascularity is so fun to have and my recovery time is now (week 6) really good too, relative to natty.

The first 4 weeks I was barely able to keep my dick in my pants, and the confidence is definitely up too.

Idk what else to say about it, ask if you have any questions.

It’s great, really.