First Cycle/ Test E + Dbol

1-12 weeks 500mg testosterone enanthate
split into two shots per week (monday and thursday pin)

18g to draw the test to the syringe and 23g for pinning

1-4 weeks 40mg of dbol
everyday (every 3 hours upon waking up)

1-12 weeks nolvadex 10mg or 20mg? per day

PCT: (2 weeks after the last pin)
Nolvadex
40/40/20/20

am i good to go? i just have some questions…

can i use 1 inch needle to pin in my glutes and quads?
is 40mg of dbol every day is fairly high for first cylce or should i go 30mg ED?
using nolvadex 10mg per day for 12 weeks is that good or not because i dont fcking know where to get AI because i’ve ask here in my country and there is none… so i use nolvadex instead or is that wrong? or should i do 20mg of nolva everyday instead of 10mg?
is my pct okay or should i add clomid?

I’m also about to run my first cycle and at first I thought I wanted to set up about like you have outlined. After some consideration I think I am going to drop the dbol from my first cycle and likely run it on the next one.

I don’t think this is optimal to run throughout as nolvadex is estrogen suppressant and you’ll be wanting an aromatase inhibitor (such as Arimidex or Anastrozole) for during then run nolva PCT at 40/40/20/20mg ED; no Clomid necessary. Keep in mind I’m a noob myself this is just what I’ve learned so far. Hopefully someone more educated will chime in and we’ll both be the better for it!

My proposed 1st cycle:
W 1-12 Test E 500mg split (Monday & Thursday)
W 1-12 Anastrozole .25mg ED

PCT:
W 14-18 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

1 Like

Agreed with Mackison.

If you run dbol I’d run 20-25mg once a day but you could do 30mg divided every 8 hours, though I’d just skip it for your first and add it according to goals later.

1" might be fine, I don’t know how “thick” your skin is there. I use a 1/2 inch everywhere except if I’m injecting more than 1cc and glutes where I use a 1".

What country are you in that you can’t find AI’s? I bet there’s a easy way.

You’d be better off with an ai through your cycle and tapered down to your pct. I’d also run pct for 6 weeks myself but 4 seems to be popular here and I’m no pct expert.

unless you are splitting the 40mg dose throughout the day, the half life of dbol is around 4 1/2 hours so it is best to take it 1 hour before gym as a pre workout, this will give u some nice pumps, its useless to take it all in one shot in the morning if you workout in afternoon.

i see thank you guys so my plan would be

1-12 weeks 500mg testosterone enanthate
split into two shots per week (monday and thursday pin)

18g to draw the test to the syringe and 23g for pinning
and 1" needle size

then PCT

nolvadex 40/40/20/20
(ill add 2 weeks if i still feel shit and i feel that i am not yet fully recovered for the 4 weeks of pct)

and ill find some Ai before i run my cycle thank you!

You can shoot with a 25 gauge, it does make a difference.