First Cycle: Test E + DBOL

First cycle, without further ado, letâ??s get started:
Stats:
Height:5â??9
Weight:165 8% bf
Years training: 6 years (3 seriously) / all of this apart from contact sports ( kickboxing and muay thai basically) ( started at 9 )
DIET:
PRE-CYCLE:
I will be priming ( check priming before a cycle on google if you donâ??t know what this is) as of now for 6-8 weeks ( until mid January because I have an internship hence free time to focus on the cycle)
MAINTENANCE= 2400 calories/ 230g carbs 72g fat 208 p
ï?¨ Carb cycle : 4 days low (-40% carbs) 1 day high ( +20% carbs) 3 days low 1 day high
ï?¨ 5 days all low carb right before cycle

4 days low carb= 2000 calories/ 100g carbs 208g prot 72g fat
(12 whole eggs (hard boiled/ fried/ with veggiesï?  diversification not to get bored /// 250g chicken breast/ source of animal protein /// 150g of tuna/ source of animal protein ( will alter at will but quantities will be respected) /// 200G ( brown rice/white rice/ potato) /// 150g (lentils/beans/peas) A DAY
( 4th low carb day would be 30g ish carbs 208 prot 72g fat ( same as above without the carbs but only veggies) ï?  will carb load post workout )
1 day high carb = 2700 calories/ 300g carbs 208g prot 72g fat ( same as above with more carbs/ will allow myself to eat some kind of fast fatty food in the window of the carb load ( Iâ??m human as you can see lol) )
I honestly wouldnâ??t call this a cut since I just finished a 5 month cut and my carbs are relatively high than when I am dieting down.
Food used: olive oil/ whole eggs

PERI-CYCLE:
4000 calories / 390g carbs 320g prot 134g fat
( same as the above + 300g oats +300g bananas +1.5L of milk+ 2.5 scoops of whey ( 3 SHAKES+ ) A DAY
Will adjust carbs (+ or - ) regarding quality of muscle and weekly weight gain

POST-CYCLE
Will maintain the above peri-cycle diet until 2 weeks after PCT , or add half a serving of some kind of gainer to be on the safe side. + drizzling olive oil/ flax seed oil over pretty much everything ( for test)

POST-POST CYCLE:
Adjust calories to current weight and maintain until further ado.

Supplements:
BCAA ( high in glutamine) : 4 pills post workout ( got 240 pills so will be using them in the last 6 weeksï?  2 weeks for Test E to kick in anyway)
Creatine: 20g : 10g first in the morning ( inhibits myostatine and other benefits)/ 10g post workout
Vitamin C: first thing in the morning
Aspirin: half a pill ( 250mg) before bed ( for blood pressure as well as other advantages)
Magnesium: 1 pill ( 300mg) before bed
Zinc multivitamin: 1 pill first thing in the morning
L-Arginine and malic acid: 10ml amp per day ( as liver protection :4 weeks of dbol)
Green tea: Detox
Digestive enzyme: half a pill ( whenever I feel bloated or messed up in my stomach )
Flax seed oil: 1 tablespoon before bed

TRAINING:
PRE-CYCLE:
Monday & Thursday
Quads (20 sets), Chest (32 sets)
Squats â?? 8 sets x 12 reps ( 2min rest between sets)
Leg Press â?? 6 sets x 12 reps (1m30 rest between sets)
Leg Extensions â?? 6 sets x 12 reps (1m rest between sets for all the above exercices)
Bench Press â?? 8 sets x 12 reps
Flat Bench Db Flyes â?? 6 sets x 12 reps
Incline Bench Press â?? 6 sets x 12 reps
Incline Db Flyes â?? 6 sets x 12 reps
Db Pullovers â?? 6 sets x 12 reps

Tuesday & Friday
Back (26 sets), Hamstrings (16 sets)
Chin Ups â?? 6 sets x 12 reps (1min)
Behind the Neck Lat Pull Downs â?? 8 sets x 12 reps ( 30 sec)
Front Lat Pulldownsâ?? 6 sets x 12 reps (30 sec)
Barbell Bent-Over Rows â?? 6 sets x 12 reps (30 sec)
Lying Leg Curls â?? 8 sets x 15 reps (1min)
Standing Leg Curls â?? 8 sets x 15 rep (1min)

Wednesday & Saturday
Shoulders (24 sets), Arms (16 supersets), Calves (16 sets)
Behind the Neck Barbell Press â?? 6 sets x 12 reps (1 min for everything except arms)
Alternate Db Front Raise â?? 6 sets x 12 reps
Barbell Upright Row â?? 6 sets x 12 reps
Db Lateral Raise â?? 6 sets x 12 reps
Barbell Curls superset with Triceps Pushdowns â?? 8 sets x 12 reps ( 16 sets total/ no rest)
Db Curls superset with Triceps Dips â?? 8 sets x 12 reps( 16 sets total/ no rest)
Standing Calf Raises â?? 8 sets x 12 reps
Seated Calf Raises â?? 8 sets x 12 reps

Will be doing straight sets for this routine, I will take my 20 rep max as a reference
Light to moderate weight will be used.
This routine will be used on my priming to test the waters and get used to this training protocol.

PERI-CYCLE:

Routine will be the same as the above but weight will be increased accordingly to an extent but not so much, justification will be next, quoting â?? jw390898 â??, because it is concerning post cycle and post pct training ( 2-4 weeks after PCT):
â?? Once you get half way into the cycle I would recommend avoiding the temptation to add any weight to the bar regardless of whether you feel you can. Instead if and where strength occurs on cycle from this point instead perform additional reps or even an extra set if the reps become too high.
Then when you start PCT you should drop the volume and increase the weight performing more like a strength range of reps/sets 5x5, 8x3, even 3x5. The reason for this is that when you come off cycle you no longer have a steroid pumping around the system giving you artificial muscle building benefits. Also you have zero natural testosterone from having shut down due to use of the steroid and worse still you have elevated oestrogen levels. This all gears towards fat storage and muscle loss and the reality in the weights room is you will struggle to maintain any of the lifts you finished on and with the previously mentioned hormonal issues coupled with lifting less your body will ditch a lot of that new muscle you gained. Our bodies are finely tuned machines that are built for survival and are primarily focused on keeping us warm and attempting to use as little energy as possible. Therefore muscle is a luxury item and a â??newâ?? load of muscle fiber developed in a very short space of time from the cycle require you to give the body a reason to keep them, now if you cannot lift as much or for as long etc. it has no reason to do so.
However, by having not bumped the weight at the end you should be able to slap extra plates on come PCT from what you had been using and in doing this you are challenging that new muscle as it is having to lift a weight it has never done so before, and this gives the signals to the body that it needs this muscle to survive should it come across a huge load again.â??

POST-CYCLE + POST-PCT:
Routine will stay the same but volume will be split almost to half as mentioned above adopting a 3x5 protocol (switching to heavy weights), the routine will be split in half so I will be training only 3 days a week instead of 6, it will be like this:

Squats â?? 3 sets x 5 reps
Leg Press â?? 5 sets x 5 reps
Leg Extensions â?? 4 sets x 8 reps
Bench Press â?? 3 sets x 5 reps
Flat Bench Db Flyes â?? 4 sets x 8reps
Incline Bench Press â?? 3 sets x 5 reps
Incline Db Flyes â?? 4 sets x 8 reps
Db Pullovers â?? 4 sets x 8 reps

Chin Ups â?? 4 sets x 8 reps
Behind the Neck Lat Pull Downs â?? 5 sets x 5 reps
Front Lat Pulldownsâ?? 5 sets x 5 reps
Barbell Bent-Over Rows â?? 3 sets x 5 reps
Lying Leg Curls â?? 4 sets x 8 reps
Standing Leg Curls â?? 4 sets x 8 rep

Behind the Neck Barbell Press â?? 3 sets x 5
Alternate Db Front Raise â?? 4 sets x 8 reps
Barbell Upright Row â?? 4 sets x 8 reps
Db Lateral Raise â?? 4 sets x 8 reps
Barbell Curls superset with Triceps Pushdowns â?? 3 sets x 12 reps ( 6 sets total/ no rest)
Db Curls superset with Triceps Dips â?? 3 sets x 12 reps( 6 sets total/ no rest)
Standing Calf Raises â?? 4 sets x 12 reps
Seated Calf Raises â?? 4 sets x 12 reps

THE CYCLE:

Week Dose
1-8 Testosterone Enanthate ( 300/450/450/600/600/600/600/600)
1-4 Dianabol (30/30/40/40 ( depends on how i feel, might keep it at 30mg)
1-8 Arimidex ( AI) ( 0.25mg ED or 0.5mg EOD )
1-8 HCG ( Pregnyl) 500 iu / week ( to leave LH receptors working and avoid hard shut down)
8-9.5 HCG ( Pregnyl) 500iu ED ( for a week and 2 days exactly/ so i can stop it 5 days before PCT ( half life of HCG is 33 hours)) ( HCG will be mixed, dosed and stored in sterile insulin syringes ( type U-100)
Current dosing protocol: if HCG is 1500 iu, will be mixed with 1ml of liquidï?  syringe at 33 IU = 500 IUï?  refregirate
If HCG is 5000 iu, will be mixed also with 1ml of liquid ï?  syringe at 10 IU ( 0.1ml since 100IU=1ML)ï?  refregirate

PCT ( post cycle therapy) :
10-14 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 or Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 + clomid 100/100/50/50 ( your thoughts on this please)

I will get a review of the cycle from a Dr in med school ( gf studies there) next Tuesday so I will report if there will be any modifications, that said, pull your guns out Iâ??d like some constructive criticism about all of this, it has taken me months of research, reading, and confirming valid information! Aswell as this can be a huge pile of informations for newbies like me out there, so contributions too would be very welcome. Concerns about age are welcome, even though i was confirmed it was totally okay, and that psychological maturity takes over physiological maturity ( last growth plates seal at 20 max), since most early 20’s are in a rush and end up fucking their shit up.

bump… is this too long to read?

yup, didn’t sign in here to proofread a novel. Just say what your cycle is with ancillaries and PCT

i don’t get it, everyone here pretty much bashes people for not enough research but then again maybe you guys don’t like too much research… well here you go!

Week Dose
1-8 Testosterone Enanthate ( 300/450/450/600/600/600/600/600)
1-8 Arimidex ( AI) ( 0.25mg ED or 0.5mg EOD )
1-8 HCG ( Pregnyl) 500 iu / week ( to leave LH receptors working and avoid hard shut down)
8-9.5 HCG ( Pregnyl) 500iu ED ( for a week and 2 days exactly/ so i can stop it 5 days before PCT ( half life of HCG is 33 hours)) ( HCG will be mixed, dosed and stored in sterile insulin syringes ( type U-100)
Current dosing protocol: if HCG is 1500 iu, will be mixed with 1ml of liquidï?  syringe at 33 IU = 500 IUï?  refregirate
If HCG is 5000 iu, will be mixed also with 1ml of liquid ï?  syringe at 10 IU ( 0.1ml since 100IU=1ML)ï?  refregirate

10-14 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 or Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 + clomid 100/100/50/50 ( your thoughts on this please)

no need to taper up the test, just do 500mg/week from the start

Rest of the cycle looks ok, for PCT I’d do clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks then taper it down

[quote]Yogi wrote:
no need to taper up the test, just do 500mg/week from the start

Rest of the cycle looks ok, for PCT I’d do clomid at 50mg for 4 weeks then taper it down[/quote]

Alright thanks alot!

Bump… hopefully someone reads the whole thing… it can be really beneficial for beginners

PCT sucks. Please read: The PCT SERM dosing in this forum is wrong - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

Alright after further rectifications and research, cycle will be like this:

Week Dose
1-8 Testosterone Enanthate 750mg/week 250MG E3D (to keep levels stable and minimize side effects)
Arimidex ( AI) ( 0.25mg ED or 0.5mg EOD )
HCG ( Pregnyl) 500 iu / week

8-9 HCG ( Pregnyl) 500 iu / week (stop it 5 days before PCT ( half life of HCG is 33 hours))
Arimidex ( AI) ( 0.25mg ED or 0.5mg EOD )

10-11 Arimidex (AI) 0.25mg EOD

11-18 Nolvadex 20/20/20/20/10/10/10/10
Arimidex 0.25 E3D for the first two weeks of PCT

Hopefully to get some new feedback! thanks!

Just pick a dbol dose and stick with it. Pinning 3x a week is excessive and unnecessary.

Appreciate your feedback but would like some explanations at least! From my research pinning E3D test E is the most optimal way to keep blood levels stable, as for the dbol i’d like further explanation.
Thanks

Your plan looks fine to be ran as it is if that’s how you want to do it

For a first cycle you could drop to 500mg test a week but it is up to you. You can run the dbol at a flat amount or increase it is doesn’t really matter. You don’t need to inject 3 times a week, levels are stable enough doing it twice and this will probably be a more enjoyable experience for you. Any benefit from 3x a week is only really noticeable on paper. The only change i would make is to reduce the PCT length by a few weeks and to increase the duration of the AI dosing to one week after finishing PCT to avoid Estrogen rebound.

week 1-10

250mg test 2x/week
arimidex EOD 0.25/0.5 depending on you
HCG 250iu 2x/week

week 1-4 (or 6) dbol 40mg/day

Start PCT 1.5-2 weeks after last injection, discontinuing HCG a few days before starting SERM

PCT

6 weeks nolva 20/20/20/20/10/5
arimidex stays one week longer than PCT but taper the dose down.

I actually don’t see a problem with the dbol dose. It’s kind of an arbitrary thing either way. shouldn’t make much of a difference.

As for pinning, there’s nothing wrong with 3x a week, but as otherse have said, it’s not necessary. I just do Monday morning and Thursday evening. Results should be essentially the same either way, so I wouldn’t worry about it. Most people avoid more pinning because it’s inconvenient, and depending on the needle size, can lead to more scar tissue build up. If you’re using several injection sites, you’ll be fine doing 2 or 3x a week. Just a preference thing.

Nobody’s mentioned bloodwork. I think everyone should get bloodwork midway through their first cycle for several reasons. Mostly to confirm their AI dosage. You want to make sure E2 is around 22. If it’s really high, you need to either get a different AI source, or raise the dose. If it’s very low, you need to lower the dose. Not everyone responds to Adex the same way. That’s why I recommend checking to be sure.

First of all thanks all for contributing in this matter,
Taking note of pex86’s answer, i think i will do 750mg E3D!, pinning as above, example: monday, thursday, sunday, tuesday, friday, monday…
As you can see my cycle length is 8 weeks, but now i can’t decide if i should run it for 8 or 10 weeks.

Cycle revision taking your advice:

week 1-10

250mg test E3D
arimidex EOD 0.25/0.5 depending on you
HCG 250iu 2x/week ( after every injection)

week 1-4 dbol 40mg/day

Start PCT 1.5-2 weeks after last injection, discontinuing HCG 5-6 days before starting SERM

Week 11-12.5
Arimidex EOD 0.25/0.5

PCT
Week 12.5-19
Nolva 20/20/20/20/10/5
Arimidex 0.25 EOD/0.25 EOD/0.25 E3D/0.25 E3D/ 0.25 E3D/ 0.25 E3D/

Week 19-20.5
Arimidex 0.25 E4D ( how’s that for a taper?)

arimidex stays one week longer than PCT but taper the dose down.

Blood work will be done mid cycle and number 22 is graved on my head now ;).
Thanks guys

Yeah if you can get bloodwork that would be great.

cycle for 8 weeks or 10 weeks would be fine - maybe get enough product to go for 10 then you can decide during your cycle how long you want to go for.

You can use the HCG until around 3 days before starting the SERM but this isn’t really going to make any difference.

I think you will need to keep the Arimidex dosing to EOD and reduce the dose rather than frequency to achieve the taper.

Either way your plan looks good, you should make good gains and feel great.

Thanks alot for your answer and contribution concerning my cycle!

Alright so Arimidex will be kept at 0.25 EOD/ 0.25 EOD / 0.25EOD / 0.25 EOD/ 0.125EOD/0.125EOD/0.125EOD and all of this for 7 weeks ( arimidex 1 week longer), keeping everything else as stated in my last cycle revision. Blood work will be done and yeah, i think i’ll think about the length of the cycle thoroughly even i still have 1 month remaining!
Thanks all and would love further feedback

Bump for the cycle guys!!