T Nation

First Cycle Test E / Dbol

Planning my first cycle for early March.
Stats:

23 Y.o
6’4" 215lbs (started at 135lbs)
5 years training
Nutrition currently handled by my Coach

Wk 1-12 Test E 600mg/week pinning 300mg twice p/w
Wk 1-4 Dbol 30mg Daily
Wk 1-12 Adex 0.25mg EOD

SERM PCT Starts Week 14
Wk 14-16 Nolva 20mg/d

Just a couple of things I am not sure of.
Would it be a safe option to have letro on hand even though i will be running AI throughout?
Should i run milk thistle / liver support throughout ?

Let me know what you think / advice on what to alter / change or take into consideration.
Thanks.

Lots would say that for a first cycle, test only. IF you have complications, how are you going to know which compound gave you trouble if all of them are new to you at this point? If your diet is in check, test alone is going to yield great gains. But you’re probably going to do whatever you want anyway.

If you run the dbol, definitely run some liver support.

Don’t bother with arimidex for first cycle, just have it on hand as you may not need it. Hopefully dbol doesn’t kill your appetite like it does mine. I’d definitely run liver support at least whilst on dbol.

Thanks for the quick replies. Thats a good point Dan, how often would you say people have complications with certain substances in regards to steroids? Bigrfastrstrongr I dont think appetite would be a problem, regardless of whether i’m hungry or not I’ll still eat my scheduled meal that my coach dictates. Most days timing of meals looks like this: 8am, 10am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, 8-9pm. All fairly large meals.

I don’t think you’ll have a problem with substances anyway but I’ve found DBOL gives me bad acidic reflux and stomach burn and completely negates my appetite and makes me feel like I can’t eat which is rare for me coz I too can eat with no appetite ( I wont run it again ). I think with running 4 weeks of DBOL early, if you run into any complications you will know it’s the DBOL and not the Test, as the Test would only just be kicking in anyway. It would be concerning if you were running 2 seperate compounds for a first cycle (oils) say from week 6-12/15 and something went wrong 8 weeks in as you wouldn’t know which compound was doing it if you hadn’t simply used test on its own.

Yeah Dbol seems pretty harmless running in a first cycle along with Test. 4 weeks to kickstart and any problems you know its that. Only thing now is that my coach is recommending Test E , Dbol, Deca & Winstrol for my first cycle. Everyone says that its too much, I believe that as well but given my coaches experience i’m entertaining the idea although still very unsure.

First cycle I wouldn’t run deca. If you do maybe 4 of Dbol at the start and 4 of Stanna at the end, at least again you will know if you run into any problems with individual compounds. However with deca in there, you won’t. You should get unreal gains from Dbol and Test anyway. I’m in my first Dbol and Test Cycle, didn’t change food at all and blew up 7kg by week 4. Hopefully bit of bloat to fall off now that Dbol is coming to an end and let the next 11 weeks of test take it on up from here. I’d be safe and ditch the deca.

Don’t take steroid advice from someone who is on their very first cycle. Especially when they tell you not to take an AI,

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
Thanks for the quick replies. Thats a good point Dan, how often would you say people have complications with certain substances in regards to steroids? Bigrfastrstrongr I dont think appetite would be a problem, regardless of whether i’m hungry or not I’ll still eat my scheduled meal that my coach dictates. Most days timing of meals looks like this: 8am, 10am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, 8-9pm. All fairly large meals.[/quote]

Sorry for the late reply, but everyone is different. Everyone will respond differently to every different compound. I ran the same test prop as a buddy of mine, and I ran a fever for two weeks, he didn’t. So it all depends on you.

Also, any coach is going to want you to look as good as you can, as soon as you can, so of course he wants you to run so many compounds. Honestly test alone is going to yield good results as long as diet and training is in check. Test E+ dbol will definitely show great gains. I really wouldn’t run more than that first go around.

I would most definitely run AI any time you are going to shut down natural test production and introduce elevated levels of synthetic testosterone.

Everything you do to your body, your body tries to balance it out. You increase your test=your body increases estrogen production. What does an AI do?? …it keeps increased testosterone from being converted into estrogen. First cycle or 10th cycle, run an AI.

No worries mate, he’s wanting me to run this obviously not all at the same time (I.e. wont be running winny & dbol together) but still 3 compounds at once is a gamble in terms of bad reactions. Definitely running AI and HCG/prami if i can get my hands on them cheap. That is in the case that I do endup running my coaches proposed cycle, although i will be making that decision in the next month and let you all know how I go along the way. Will also probably create a progress thread to track my gains/sides/experience.

Keep us updated and do that thread!

Will do. Still looks like I will be doing test e, deca, dbol and winny as planned (not all at once though) guessing something along the lines of test e, dbol deca to begin with ( once the test kicks in I will most likely be off dbol and just running deca test until nearing the end where i will be brining in winny to finish it off. I’ll post exacts once i know all my doses and have everything on hand (hcg / Arimidex / pct).

[quote]iammikewatts wrote:
Don’t take steroid advice from someone who is on their very first cycle. Especially when they tell you not to take an AI,[/quote]

Your advice was great too! Unnecessary to run an AI for first cyle, sure have it on hand, but why not see how your body responds first. Do you take aspirin before you get a headache? Again, good advice from you, if you have anymore please feel free to leave it here to help the guy out.

Yes, but if you get a headache sometimes when you train you could also say that taking aspirin would be better so that you could avoid headaches all together. I will have it, but I will listen to what my coach says ultimately. I’d prefer no sides at all to begin with rather than allowing them to surface then dealing with them imo.

Yeah of course, whatever suits you at the end of the day. Hope it goes well!

Okay so coaches reccomendations for PCT etc :

HCG 500 IU for 3 weeks
Aromasin 1 tab for 4 weeks
Nolvadex, 20 mg for 6 weeks.
Keep Clomid handy we might use

Thoughts?

Hcg is supposed to be used during cycle, not for pct

And â??a tabâ?? is not a dosage

your coach is retarded!
Your cycle was alright, your PCT is way off base

Clarifying what he means, will update soon.

I don’t mean to hi jack the thread but I need help and I’ve posted about a week and a half ago with no response I will not do this again I just am in desperate need of advice

Age 28
Weight 235
Training for 3 years been consistent for 2 years now and consume about 4500 calories a day training 4-5 days a week

I’ve done 3 cycles before this with minimal results was 2 dbol cycles and a winstrol didn’t have a good diet either and no test base, now that i can keep a strict diet this is what I’m planning to do just wondering if this is accurate for a good cycle and pct wanting to build a pretty decent amount of size

Test E 500 mgs a week for 12 weeks with a 6 week kick start of dbol at 50 mg ED along with n2guard

Aromasin 12.5mg ed throughout cycle up to the time I START pct which will be 2 weeks after my last pin and then when I start my pct I’m gonna use Clomid and nolvadex

clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20

Does this look like an ideal cycle and pct? Sorry again for jacking somebody’s post