T Nation

First Cycle (TEST E/DBOL)

STATS AS OF DAY 2:
AGE - 21
HEIGHT - 6’2 / 187.96CM
WEIGHT - 199.0LBS / 90.26KG

It is day 2 in my 10 week TESTOSTERONE cycle, stacked with DBOL.
Decided to document this thing.

I’m taking 40mg of DIANABOL daily for 4 weeks. 28 days, that’s 112 tablets. I’ve been taking the recommended dosage for LIV52 liver support. It’s crazy how many tabs i’ll be taking over the month.

I’ll also be injecting 500mg of TEST-E weekly for 10 weeks.

Did my first injection yesterday (Day 1, 3/18/13) without incident, everything went smoothly as i’ve researched it intensely. Shits real. I hate needles, but let me tell you the only thing you feel is the pin piercing your skin. I felt no discomfort outside of the initial piercing of the skin.

I’ve also been on top of my diet, trying to get in 200+ grams of PROTEIN daily without including the shakes. So the shakes will cover anything I can’t get in meals. I don’t even count calories, I try to get atleast 6-8 meals in and that should cover it. Fuck calculating calories, this isn’t my profession. Ain’t nobody got time for that!

On DAY 1 I did a CHEST/TRI workout. Decent chest pump, I felt good throughout the workout. I got an amazing tricep pump tho, and that felt great.

Day 2, I did BACK/BI’s. I got a crazy lower back pump doing deadlifts, painful in fact. But I worked through it and overall got a good back workout in. Felt good through my bicep workout, but to my suprise didn’t get an amazing pump or anything. I was lookin’ for that. It’s cool tho. To this point I haven’t noticed any significant strength gains, so I’m looking forward to that was well.

Let me add that I do have a bit of pain in the muscle of the injection site… the something lateralis or some shit. I’ll look it up. (VASTUS LATERALIS). But apparently it’s supposed to subside within 72 hrs. There’s no swelling or discoloration of any kind so I’m not concerned. From what I’ve read, this is common.

Day 3 will be my off day, I plan on doing p90x stretch, and maybe hitting abs again. I’ll be back in the gym THURSDAY (DAY 4) for shoulders and legs. I also inject that night, hopefully it’s as smooth as the first time.

Day 4, I did Shoulders/Calves today. I felt great in the gym today, maintained a good intensity and got some great pumps. I do my second injection today as well. That’s later on tonight though. My diets but pretty good, I’m takin in next to no sodium and I’m trying to keep it that way. Getting lots of protein and gettin 6-7 meals a day realistically. I feel like this is going to be a great few weeks. Weighed in at 200.6lbs today. I know it’s going to fluctuating like this, so I’m not really excited. Im more into the visible gains, but
this is a personal milestone as far as weight goes.

I’m not looking for any guidance or anything, but any constructive input would be appreciated I suppose. I’m really just putting this up for the guys like me, who are looking for as many posts of a similar cycle as they can find before embarking on this adventure to UNPRECEDENTED GAINZ!!

Did you just decide to say fuck it to any ant-estrogens? A risky way to go. No surprise some first time PIP. It will go away. What about PCT? Just want to stay on HRT for life?

Oh guess I forgot to mention I got Adex on hand just in case, wont start taking it until I see gyno symptoms. I’m going clomid for pct, didn’t see it as necessary to add to the cycle log. That post cycle shit

Seperate legs and shoulders. Train your legs on their own day, legs are half body.
You should first get training right, then steroids.
Test and dbol are good for first cycle. You dont need armidex for this cycle use nolvadex, its cheaper but it will do job.

[quote]cyclegainz wrote:
Oh guess I forgot to mention I got Adex on hand just in case, wont start taking it until I see gyno symptoms. I’m going clomid for pct, didn’t see it as necessary to add to the cycle log. That post cycle shit[/quote]

Why wait? Between the time for symptoms to manifest and then clear you could sideline 10% or more of your cycle.

[quote]GoCal wrote:

[quote]cyclegainz wrote:
Oh guess I forgot to mention I got Adex on hand just in case, wont start taking it until I see gyno symptoms. I’m going clomid for pct, didn’t see it as necessary to add to the cycle log. That post cycle shit[/quote]

Why wait? Between the time for symptoms to manifest and then clear you could sideline 10% or more of your cycle.[/quote]

I heard that taking adex immediately can inhibit gains, I don’t see a reason to risk that without symptoms. And I don’t have reason to believe that I’m prone to gyno. That’s the logic behind my decision atleast

[quote]GoCal wrote:

[quote]cyclegainz wrote:

Why wait? Between the time for symptoms to manifest and then clear you could sideline 10% or more of your cycle.[/quote]

I heard that taking adex immediately can inhibit gains, I don’t see a reason to risk that without symptoms. And I don’t have reason to believe that I’m prone to gyno. That’s the logic behind my decision atleast

If you wait to take adex till you have gyno its too late. Adex doesnt work like that. lol

Man gyno is a result of high estrogen levels if I’m not mistaken, and adex supposedly reduces estrogen levels. So idk what you’re talkin about, but i’ll look further into the pros/cons of taking adex during cycle.