First Cycle - Test E/DBol

Oh come on guys dont scare him off before we can see the pics of what he’s achieved at 16 and 240lbs!

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/Terminatah#myForums/thread/5327524/

He has posted in the RMP section, but in no way in hell he weights anything close to 240 pounds in those pictures…

[quote]Terminatah wrote:

thank you very much! probably go 0.5 on adex

and im 16 years old, but let me ensure you im not one of those fools who just wanna look jacked to be cool lol[/quote]

Some weird ass logic.

Kid’s got a good base for 16 years old.

Not 240, and probably not 18% but a good base nonetheless.

Still think a cycle at 16 is retarded though. Stay in school kid, and don’t do drugs.

when I was 16 I was sure I’d be a rock star. Now, ten years on I listen pretty much only to soul. I’m glad I didn’t fuck myself up pursuing a goal that a few years down the line I decided I didn’t even want.

that’s my sage words of wisdom.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
Kid’s got a good base for 16 years old.

Not 240, and probably not 18% but a good base nonetheless.

Still think a cycle at 16 is retarded though. Stay in school kid, and don’t do drugs.

when I was 16 I was sure I’d be a rock star. Now, ten years on I listen pretty much only to soul. I’m glad I didn’t fuck myself up pursuing a goal that a few years down the line I decided I didn’t even want.

that’s my sage words of wisdom.[/quote]
THIS, when I was 16 I wanted to be/do a lot of shit, I even developed some pretty crazy drug dependency at that age that most my “friends” have never recovered from some are even dead. Most 16 year olds got it all figured out though right? Just keep eating beef and lifting heavy your time to join the dark side will come.

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:

[quote]Terminatah wrote:

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:
Hope you’re happy with the height you’re at, because that’s probably where you’ll be forever.[/quote]

If I control estrogen I should be fine with that lol, but still I’m happy with my height![/quote]

Estrogen is anabolic as well as being necessary for well-being, so by bottoming out your E2 you’re not only limiting your gains but risking a lot of side effects like joint pain, erectile dysfunction, poor libido, and lethargy. Also, your PCT can stunt your growth anyway.

Tam caused a dose-dependent growth retardation of cultured metatarsal bones. No catch-up growth was observed after Tam was removed from the culture medium. Detailed analysis of sectioned growth plate cartilage revealed increased apoptosis of chondrocytes within the resting and hypertrophic zones.

So you’re looking at mediocre gains, stunted growth, and a lot of potential side effects.[/quote]

he never said anything about bottoming out estrogen, just keeping it in the normal range. water/fat retention are not gains…

at least not the kind we are looking for

anyways, i doubt he’s 240lbs… unless he’s pretty tall (6’2+), in which case he shouldnt be trying to bodybuild

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:

[quote]Terminatah wrote:

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:
Hope you’re happy with the height you’re at, because that’s probably where you’ll be forever.[/quote]

If I control estrogen I should be fine with that lol, but still I’m happy with my height![/quote]

Estrogen is anabolic as well as being necessary for well-being, so by bottoming out your E2 you’re not only limiting your gains but risking a lot of side effects like joint pain, erectile dysfunction, poor libido, and lethargy. Also, your PCT can stunt your growth anyway.

Tam caused a dose-dependent growth retardation of cultured metatarsal bones. No catch-up growth was observed after Tam was removed from the culture medium. Detailed analysis of sectioned growth plate cartilage revealed increased apoptosis of chondrocytes within the resting and hypertrophic zones.

So you’re looking at mediocre gains, stunted growth, and a lot of potential side effects.[/quote]

he never said anything about bottoming out estrogen, just keeping it in the normal range. water/fat retention are not gains…

anyways, i doubt he’s 240lbs… unless he’s pretty tall (6’2+), in which case he shouldnt be trying to bodybuild[/quote]

OK. but how often do you think he’s going to get bloodwork done to make sure he’s got his AI dose dialed in to the range where he’s not going to close his growth plates (who knows what that number might be) without bottoming it out? I think I know the answer to that (zero times).

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:

[quote]Terminatah wrote:

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:

anyways, i doubt he’s 240lbs… unless he’s pretty tall (6’2+), in which case he shouldnt be trying to bodybuild[/quote]

OK. but how often do you think he’s going to get bloodwork done to make sure he’s got his AI dose dialed in to the range where he’s not going to close his growth plates (who knows what that number might be) without bottoming it out? I think I know the answer to that (zero times).[/quote]

well…

-he said he’s happy with his height
-he’s using adex… not even sure you can bottom out estrogen with adex lol, it’s the weakest of the AI’s… IIRC, it’s when your estrogen gets too high that the growth plates seal. So, since he’s using adex with a lot of highly aromatizable gear, they will likely seal lol.
-but you are right, he likely won’t have any of his health indicators checked… and will likely not be paying any attention to his blood pressure (the primary concern IMO considering his current body composition).

i see an average career plagued by health issues… best case scenario

Yeah I was kind of getting indirectly at the point of, why bother with the AI if he doesn’t care anyway, can hurt gains and potentially cause sides (I personally get low E sides with more than 0.5mg a week of adex, some people respond better to it than others). AI also drives down HDL.

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:
Yeah I was kind of getting indirectly at the point of, why bother with the AI if he doesn’t care anyway, can hurt gains and potentially cause sides (I personally get low E sides with more than 0.5mg a week of adex, some people respond better to it than others). AI also drives down HDL.[/quote]

again… water and fat aren’t gains

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/Terminatah#myForums/thread/5327524/

He has posted in the RMP section, but in no way in hell he weights anything close to 240 pounds in those pictures…[/quote]

We got a stalkerrrr! haha, nah just kidding, yeah i believe I was around 225-228 there, although most of those pictures were taken a month before the post, I’ve brought up some weakness including traps and side/rear delts since then, but I am 240 atm, phat as phuck tho at a high bf lol!

It would be good if people could talk to me educatedly and formally (not directed at you niksamaras) about this topic since it’s pretty serious, and i agree, it is a pretty serious road to go down regardless of age and what not!! Telling me not to do it is really not gonna help a lot IMO. Im just curious, if I took ALL the precautions necessary could this cycle be successful? I mean, granted there still are numerous of side effects, but the same thing goes with any age!

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:

[quote]Terminatah wrote:

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:

OK. but how often do you think he’s going to get bloodwork done to make sure he’s got his AI dose dialed in to the range where he’s not going to close his growth plates (who knows what that number might be) without bottoming it out? I think I know the answer to that (zero times).[/quote]

well…

-he said he’s happy with his height
-he’s using adex… not even sure you can bottom out estrogen with adex lol, it’s the weakest of the AI’s… IIRC, it’s when your estrogen gets too high that the growth plates seal. So, since he’s using adex with a lot of highly aromatizable gear, they will likely seal lol.
-but you are right, he likely won’t have any of his health indicators checked… and will likely not be paying any attention to his blood pressure (the primary concern IMO considering his current body composition).

i see an average career plagued by health issues… best case scenario[/quote]

lol just got bloodwork done yesterday (not specifically for this, just for general health) why do you guys assume I am some dumb shit who is going to inject 1.5g a week of test and just pop dbol like candy… just cause of my age hey? lolok

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:

[quote]Terminatah wrote:

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:

TECHNICALLY the same sides could happen to a 30 year old…

“Cultured fetal rat metatarsal bones”

TBItruck, you can’t post “studies” like this…

anyways, as far as bone growth goes… everyone is different, i recently found a pair of jogging shoes that i haven’t worn since i was 16, tried them on… and they were a perfect fit (men’s 8 US)

moral of the story is… my feet actually havent grown at all since i was 16…

anyways… OP, make sure that you keep a close eye on your blood pressure/hematocrit/homocysteine

best of luck bro

“Cultured fetal rat metatarsal bones”

TBItruck, you can’t post “studies” like this…

anyways, as far as bone growth goes… everyone is different, i recently found a pair of jogging shoes that i haven’t worn since i was 16, tried them on… and they were a perfect fit (men’s 8 US)

moral of the story is… my feet actually havent grown at all since i was 16…

anyways… OP, make sure that you keep a close eye on your blood pressure/hematocrit/homocysteine

best of luck bro[/quote]

probably the best post on this thread so far lol, but thanks man, i will do!

Edit - nvm not worth it. Have fun OP hope you make it pro.