First Cycle - Test E/DBol

Hey all, going to start my first cycle in 2 weeks! Currently 240lbs

Week 1-10 = Test E/500mg Monday and Thursday
Week 1-5 = Dbol @ 50mg
Week 1-10 = Adex @ 0.25 EOD, might bump up if need to

PCT

Torem - 120/90/60/30

How does everything look??? any adjustments needed??
Appreciate it thank you, and please don’t bother telling me I’m too young, I’m going to do it regardless!

some people respond well to torem during PCT, others…not so much (as in they dont recover their hpta as well as they would have had they used clomid/nolva instead)

u will most likely find that you will need to up the adex dose…

pct should start 2 weeks after ur last pin. u probably knew that, but i saw no mention of it.

other than that, it looks solid… just curious…

how old are you?

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
some people respond well to torem during PCT, others…not so much (as in they dont recover their hpta as well as they would have had they used clomid/nolva instead)

pct should start 2 weeks after ur last pin. u probably knew that, but i saw no mention of it.

how old are you?[/quote]

thank you very much! probably go 0.5 on adex

and im 16 years old, but let me ensure you im not one of those fools who just wanna look jacked to be cool lol

Fuck off…you’re 16!!! and 240lbs. You should diet not take AAS, there is no way you should be thinking of this right now.

[quote]smalsh wrote:
Fuck off…you’re 16!!! and 240lbs. You should diet not take AAS, there is no way you should be thinking of this right now.[/quote]

hahaha im only approx. 18% body fat, been training for 2 years. do you really think jay cutler, ronnie coleman, etc waited until they reached their genetic limit lol…

[quote]Terminatah wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

how old are you?[/quote]

thank you very much! probably go 0.5 on adex

and im 16 years old, but let me ensure you im not one of those fools who just wanna look jacked to be cool lol[/quote]
Either the troll is strong with this one or hes “special”

lmao 16 years old…

either this is a joke, or we will have another member in our trt army

welcome to the fold bro! u will like it here

[quote]Terminatah wrote:

[quote]smalsh wrote:
Fuck off…you’re 16!!! and 240lbs. You should diet not take AAS, there is no way you should be thinking of this right now.[/quote]

hahaha im only approx. 18% body fat, been training for 2 years. do you really think jay cutler, ronnie coleman, etc waited until they reached their genetic limit lol…[/quote]

pictures please. I would love to see that “18%” BF.

16 years old

240lbs

18% bodyfat

we have a Mr Olympia in our midst!

thats ridiculous

Eric… is that you?

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Terminatah wrote:

[quote]smalsh wrote:

hahaha im only approx. 18% body fat, been training for 2 years. do you really think jay cutler, ronnie coleman, etc waited until they reached their genetic limit lol…[/quote]

pictures please. I would love to see that “18%” BF.[/quote]

Sure, I’ll get one up sometime today, im not trying to be a cockhead either lol, but I honestly don’t understand the problem with it, I clearly know what I’m doing in regards to this specific cycle, IMO i think it’s better then all the kids that are taking ph’s like m-drol, superdrol and all that chit!!

I know it’s not “ethically” or “morally” right, but you gotta do what you gotta do!! I want to compete at the high level of bodybuilding

Hope you’re happy with the height you’re at, because that’s probably where you’ll be forever.

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:
Hope you’re happy with the height you’re at, because that’s probably where you’ll be forever.[/quote]

If I control estrogen I should be fine with that lol, but still I’m happy with my height!

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
16 years old

240lbs

18% bodyfat

we have a Mr Olympia in our midst![/quote]

this kids needs to get another hobby… lol

[quote]Terminatah wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Terminatah wrote:

[quote]smalsh wrote:

pictures please. I would love to see that “18%” BF.[/quote]

Sure, I’ll get one up sometime today, im not trying to be a cockhead either lol, but I honestly don’t understand the problem with it, I clearly know what I’m doing in regards to this specific cycle, IMO i think it’s better then all the kids that are taking ph’s like m-drol, superdrol and all that chit!![/quote]

Yeah you “dont understand the problem with it” that is why you should not do it…

[quote]Terminatah wrote:

[quote]TBItruck89 wrote:
Hope you’re happy with the height you’re at, because that’s probably where you’ll be forever.[/quote]

If I control estrogen I should be fine with that lol, but still I’m happy with my height![/quote]

Estrogen is anabolic as well as being necessary for well-being, so by bottoming out your E2 you’re not only limiting your gains but risking a lot of side effects like joint pain, erectile dysfunction, poor libido, and lethargy. Also, your PCT can stunt your growth anyway.

Tam caused a dose-dependent growth retardation of cultured metatarsal bones. No catch-up growth was observed after Tam was removed from the culture medium. Detailed analysis of sectioned growth plate cartilage revealed increased apoptosis of chondrocytes within the resting and hypertrophic zones.

So you’re looking at mediocre gains, stunted growth, and a lot of potential side effects.

this dickhead will be on the news in a few months having blown out his brains or OD’d on meth or some shit, then they’ll blame steroids and we’ll all be crucified for it. Really, he’s just an idiot.

OP your an idiot.