First Cycle Test-E/DBol

[quote]Thelittlegiants wrote:
Toby- thats sounds a bit intense ahaha. ill be fine tho. and im just down for gains.

Bonez- Luckily i dont drink or any of that good stuff. I like the idea of keeping it at 30 and running it untill i feel i cant anymore. However at what point would that be? And with dbol i thought the half life is so short that to keep stable blood levels you have to have multiple doses during the day? [/quote]

You’ll never get that feeling. And if you do, youve done damage to your body. You do not want the feeling of your body tapping out from oral steroid use, that’s bad news.

Play it safe. Run it for 6 weeks on workout days only. Start it late enough so that you can run the dbol only in the weeks between the last test shot and the start of PCT.

Keeping blood levels stable would be more important if you were ONLY running dbol. What you said has merit. But IME (ive done 3 doses and a single dose 2 times each) a single dose is the best way to get the most out of dbol.

Its not wrong to split it. Do what youre comfortable with. Either choice will be ok.

If you choose 6 weeks of use, you can even try one way for 3 weeks then the other way for 3 weeks. Although if you choose this route Id recommend going with the split dose during the weeks between the last test shot and first dose of PCT

Bonez- thanks alot thats deff something ill take into consideration. Ive heard that dbol only cycles are inefective, is that true?

Also it would be 2 weeks after the final inj that i start pct with nolva correct?

As far as keeping gains what is the best way to approach that beast?

Thanks everyone im getting serious feedback i appreciate it.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
If you choose 6 weeks of use, you can even try one way for 3 weeks then the other way for 3 weeks. Although if you choose this route Id recommend going with the split dose during the weeks between the last test shot and first dose of PCT
[/quote]

Just do that and figure out what you like best. I’m still on the fence about it. I do like having the bigger boost pre-workout, but I also like dosing throughout the day (still with the biggest dose pre-workout). Sometimes it’s nice to take like 10 mg every 4-5 hours so you can feel pumped throughout the day, then 30mg before the gym.
I don’t think it makes a huge difference either way, you’re still going to get huge.

Bridging PCT is a good idea and you should look into it, but if I had to choose between a kickstart and bridging, I’d opt for the kickstart. But I don’t have to choose, I do both.

Bridging would be starting it right back up the day of the last injections for the 2 weeks before i begin the nolva?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Toby- thats sounds a bit intense ahaha. ill be fine tho. and im just down for gains.

Bonez- Luckily i dont drink or any of that good stuff. I like the idea of keeping it at 30 and running it untill i feel i cant anymore. However at what point would that be? And with dbol i thought the half life is so short that to keep stable blood levels you have to have multiple doses during the day? [/quote]

You’ll never get that feeling. And if you do, youve done damage to your body. You do not want the feeling of your body tapping out from oral steroid use, that’s bad news.

Play it safe. Run it for 6 weeks on workout days only. Start it late enough so that you can run the dbol only in the weeks between the last test shot and the start of PCT.

Keeping blood levels stable would be more important if you were ONLY running dbol. What you said has merit. But IME (ive done 3 doses and a single dose 2 times each) a single dose is the best way to get the most out of dbol.

Its not wrong to split it. Do what youre comfortable with. Either choice will be ok.

[/quote]

would it be any different not running dbol through the cycle. and what is the issue with dbol? im sure this has come up 100 times, but i got some good gains from doing a 6 week cycle and keep 50% or the strength and size gains. can anyone educate me on this dbol hate?

[quote]Ivanko10 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

would it be any different not running dbol through the cycle. and what is the issue with dbol? im sure this has come up 100 times, but i got some good gains from doing a 6 week cycle and keep 50% or the strength and size gains. can anyone educate me on this dbol hate?[/quote]

Sorry, Im not following those questions. Can you elaborate

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

I agree with the single dose being better. Dosed 40 min pre-workout the pumps are ridiculous.