First Cycle. Test E & Dbol. PLEASE CRITIQUE

Hello everyone I am looking for opinions on how to better my first cycle. I am 21, 5’10", 195lbs, about 12% bf. Have been working out seriously for 6 years.

Week 1-10: Test-e 500mg/wk

Week 1-2: Dianabol 20mg ED

Week 3-4: Dianabol 40mg ED

Week 1-10: Aromasin 25mg EOD

Week 2-11: HCG 500iu/wk

Week 11-12.5: HCG 500iu ED

-------PCT---------

Week 13-14: Nolvadex 40mg ED

Week 15-16: Nolvadex 20mg ED

Week 13-16: Clomid 50mg ED

Any advice would be so helpful. Thank you very much for the time !

Bumparoo

Looks good.

I’d just run the 40mg dbol from the start

^^^ second that

Split the aromasin into ED, preferably twice daily because of short HL. Might need to have the aromasin up to pct as well depending how you respond.

So 6.25mg aromasin 2x a day? How on earth do you take such a dose? Also, thank you for the replies! I will run dbol at 40mg.

TRIPLE EVEERRRYYYYTTTTHHHHHIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG

Also, would you recommend adex instead? I see most people use that.

I am going to withdraw with a 18gauge and pin with a 25 for the oil with a 3ml syringe. I know with HCG you need to use insulin syringes but am a little confused on what size to get.

[quote]bshav wrote:

I am going to withdraw with a 18gauge and pin with a 25 for the oil with a 3ml syringe. I know with HCG you need to use insulin syringes but am a little confused on what size to get.[/quote]

well fine ill take my advise else where :cry:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]bshav wrote:

I am going to withdraw with a 18gauge and pin with a 25 for the oil with a 3ml syringe. I know with HCG you need to use insulin syringes but am a little confused on what size to get.[/quote]

well fine ill take my advise else where :'([/quote]

it was good advice man. 120mg of dianabol is going to add some serious size!

A whole fucking lot of it and it is great if you need o make a weight cut just brace your abs and you will get a massive nose bleed.

I’d like some serious replies.

I’d like a million dollars and a blow job from your sister but I’m dealing with what I got :slight_smile:

Hahahaha

Lol just fucking with you man. Honestly in general the cycle looks good. Only critique that really could have been made was the Dbol increase. So your most likely in pretty good water. Just eat and train good. I only hijacked the thread because you pretty much had heard all you needed. Keep a log up man.

All good lol, thank you. I’ll keep a log. What size needle/syringe do you all use for the HCG?

[quote]bshav wrote:
All good lol, thank you. I’ll keep a log. What size needle/syringe do you all use for the HCG?[/quote]

use a slin pin for the hCG. Pin it subcutaneous. Way easier.