First Cycle: Test E and Dbol Dosages

It can. Some people are more sensitive to this than others. The best thing to do is get your bloods drawn to see where your at. If your count is high you can donate or drain some blood.

It’s important even on testosterone alone to keep an eye on this but especially when running eq. Having an elevated RBC can lead to some serious issues over time

If your mid cycle I probably wouldn’t just throw in deca. But If it were me id raise the eq to 500/week and keep the test where you have it

i will bump my eq to 400mg and test to 350mg

from what i have read an researched is eq is a waste of money and time? should i add tren instead?

thanks man

I dont think eq is a waste of time by any means. I have heard some people don’t respond much to it or it has done very little for them but I think that’s a minority.

No. I don’t think there is anything wrong with people running tren I see some people here talk about it like it’s the devils drug and never to run it. I don’t agree with that but I don’t think it should ever be something you just add in mid cycle sour of the moment. If your gonna run tren you need to plan accordingly and be prepared from the start.

If you really want to add something try some anavar last 6-8 weeks of cycle as for as injectables go just stick with the test/eq that’s what you started with so go head and stick to the plan.

From my understanding Eq takes a while to build up. You might not even notice much til the 7-8 week mark