First Cycle, Test E and Anadrol. Advice For Dumb 20 Year Old?

Hey guys first time posting excuse me if I fuck up. And im sorry, this is a shit thread to start over and over just need help and advice and what I may expect to gain etc from older bros.

Stats:
20 years old
4 years training
190lbs
5"11
11-12% body fat
330lb bench, 480lb squat, 500lb deadlift

I have decided to hop on my first cycle of test e 500mg and anadrol for 12 weeks.

Thinking of doing the test for 16 is this too much?

Loads of you will say stick away from A bomb but I feel its what I want for the strength and mass gains.

I will have Ai at hand in case of estrogenic side effect flare ups and will run my pct of climid and nolvadex 2 weeks post cycle,

Also considering running a HCG along my PCT is this worth it?

How much of my gains can I expect to keep after my first cycle, accompanied by great diet and great training? what can I do to keep my gains and roughly what can I expect? (I know everyone is different etc, but roughly after first cycle)

Bloods will be taken to monitor all endocrine levels etc?

what else should I take on board before starting my first cycle?

Stats:
20 years old
4 years training
190lbs
11-12% body fat
330lb bench, 480lb squat, 500lb deadlift

I’ll give a conservative view from someone who used AAS’s in the '70’s, '80’s, and '90’s without moderate, or severe side effects.

Everyone responds to AAS’s differently. Some much better than others. I recommend starting relatively low dosages for the first few cycles.

I always liked mixing testosterone with orals. And never did a cycle that didn’t include orals.

You have a good strength foundation, so see what a little boost does for you. Low doses have less risk concerns than higher doses. So you would be optimizing the benefit/risk ratio. My guess is that a little will surprise you.

IMO, never take more than 50mg of Anadrol a day. And I never took Anadrol more than 4 weeks during any cycle. So, can you acquire another type of oral?

Also, I ran 8 week cycles with 4 weeks off (except for contest cycles, which I ran 12 weeks.) I would never consider running a 16 week cycle.

First cycle recommendation based on my experience only:

• 200mg test enanthate per week for 6 weeks
  • 50mg Anadrol the first 4 weeks
  • 20mg some other oral the second 4 weeks

4 weeks off (which would be 6 weeks off injectables).

1 Like

NO… there is nothing much left to say.

let me ask you this…
how much money do you think i can save in a year if i dont buy useless shit? approximate amount of money per year?
your answer to this question should be the same as any answer to your question.

2 Likes

Thanks bro I was asking about the 12 weeks Drol as some have suggested 10 weeks hence just wanting guidance in regards to duration.

16 weeks test e 500mg too long in your opinion and should I keep it at 12 weeks for first cycle, just tryna make the most of this first cycle and do it right

Appreciate the advice I don’t think I’d be comfortable with 16 weeks even tho it’s a long ester, just cause getting natural levels up will be a nightmare I feel.

I’m debating either something like 250mg test e or just biting the bullet and going 500 for the first cycle.

I like to start low to see what a little will do. You body should respond to small amounts. Plus, you have room to increase dosages in latter cycles.

Many believe you should see how far you can get naturally before you start AAS’s.
By the same philosophy, you should see how far you can got with a small amount of AAS’s, and then there is room to add.

If you get too strong too fast you will be dealing with injuries thereafter. You need to give your attachments a chance to keep up with your muscles. They strengthen slower than muscle.

3 Likes

Honestly, nowdays i am learning more and more about SARMs and for the first cycle i would actually suggest a SARM and a PCT, rather than 500mg test… that is a huge dose… i am on 400mg test and i have been doing this shit for 10-12 years…

Maybe try the MK677 + RAD or Ostarine as mentioned in the video, followed by a PCT and after that you could jump on 500mg test and see how different it is, if it is.

1 Like

So I’m gonna run my first cycle I’ve made a thread for that before.

But how do I use hcg can I take it alongside 500mg test e, or should I use it 2-3 weeks before I come off cycle, or start it when I start pct?

What dosage etc?

Taking it during cycle will it hinder any gains I can make etc? Just help and advice please

I am on TRT and take 400iu of HCG twice a week. I have been taking it for over 7 years.
I also blast twice a year and keep the same dose. HTH

Some guys feel nothing when their natural T production shuts down and their balls start to atrophy. Me they ached like hell. The HCG stopped the ache.

1 Like

I blast and cruise; with that I take 250iu of HCG twice/week (500iu/wk). Why? I might want to come off some day and it might help with that. It also seems to improve my sex drive dramatically.

I would take it during your cycle. Definitely don’t take it during your PCT.

2 Likes

Why?

Endocrinologists prescribe clomifen and hCG as a combo to get the HPT running. As long as there’s no supraphysiological T and especially E2 involved, Clomid/TAM will work fine.

Otherwise, great post! And if OP is running hCG throughout, I would, as you said, also stop 3 days before the SERM, because it’s not necessary (but theoretically he could run it throughout).

1 Like

This is what I would do. Run it 3 weeks between your last testosterone shot, and your SERM PCT. IME, it works pretty fast. I would just run 500 iu EOD. You could run it during the cycle, but I think it adds a bit more complication for a first run.

2 Likes

The mass gains from anadrol don’t really stick. It’s like gains on rent. Then again I’ve only used the stuff for like 7 days at a time (twice); but I’ve heard the same from others that used for far longer than I did.

Appreciate that man, that makes perfect sense, just want the best and fastest way to recover natural t production and try and keep gains as much as possible for this first cycle. I’m excited will start it September time and will update you guys

Nope. Unless you’re planning on going pro you’re way too young. This is not gate keeping, either. Your brain isn’t fully developed. Know what can alter brain development drastically? A massive influx of hormones. There’s a reason we hand rifles to 19 year olds and tell them to run up that hill towards enemy gunfire: young men do not have the ability to assess risk and consequences the same way that they do once they’re in their mid to late 20’s and beyond. Your stats are really solid and you’ve obviously worked very hard to get this far. But you owe it to your future self to not start too early and take risks that you don’t fully understand.

5 Likes

Your only 20 years old and training for a few years. I would hold off on gear for a few more years. You are not even close to your natural limit. And if you do decide to proceed leave the anadrol out. Doo test only to see how tyour body reacts and then add in compounds on later cycles.

2 Likes

Shit for real :confused:
I guess I’ll just run it for cycle and see if I can keep gains.
I understand it some mass will be water as it still will armoatise but hoping the strength gains will translate to some permanent gains.

For your first cycle did you gain a lot?

Another big thing is that most (including myself at that time) thought I did have that ability to think like an older guy.

1 Like

I completely understand and I feel because I have worked hard I just want a secondary boost.

I understand this is extremely naive of me to say, however I am only interested in doing one cycle and try keep as much of it as I can and won’t cycle for many years till 25+.

I know this is very naive and I am putting myself in a vulnerable position however I really just want one push / boost in hoping that some gains will stay post cycle?

However I completely agree that this is not the smartest thing to do at my age, I just want to reach my natural limit sooner and will be happy

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you will not in fact be happy. You’ll never satisfy yourself, no matter how good you look. Do not—I’m very serious about this—rely on how you look in the mirror for the baseline of your happiness. Down that road lies madness.

If you’re set on running a cycle then do it properly and make it worth it. Drop the anadrol. This is non-negotiable. Run the test for 16 weeks. The difference in gains between 12 and 16 should be meaningful, and the risk increase is negligible. It’s a worthwhile trade off.

2 Likes