First Cycle Test E Age 30

That’s awesome! :joy:

I am not an expert. I had got motivation to start cycle from some other resources.
But before blindly following that i prefer to get advice here from you people.
And after your feedback i had dropped the idea completely.
Thanks for your guidance, but polite behaviour will be very helpful for newcomers.

Special thanks to @garagerocker13

Sorry man, im same age as you but i dont come from child worship society. When i started lifting at 14, we had a rule in the gym - you had to be 220lbs before asking the big, old guys for drugs. Otherwise you would be laughed at and no one respected you. You had to be in the gym for at least 3 years in order for someone answer your steroid questions.
I cant respect anyone who thinks drugs will do the work for them. You can be twice the size and leaner natural. You have no need for steroids - you havent paid your dues. Where i come from, you would be put to so much shame, you wouldnt even be able to go to the same gym.

Dont use steroids before you have done 3-5 years of natty training and know your nutrition. Thats the best advice for you. I think everyone will agree on this.

1 Like

I have researched about this plan. will try it surely. But due to covid pendamic I have limited access. I have access to only upto 50kg barbell and 15kg dumbbells.
Can you please suggest me some workout for these weights. I will try 5 3 1 once i get access to higher weights.

It is going to be pretty tough doing 531 with 50 kg. Can you get a set of 45s (20 kg plates)?

I have
2-10 kg
4-5 kg
4-2.5 kg plates
barbell , dumbbells, bench and pull down bar.

I can try to arrange.

I think you will not be able to train very long on 531 with only 50 kg. You will be stronger than that (probably are now) for the reps and sets you will be doing very soon.

You can try Mark Lauren’s “You Are Your Own Gym” if you don’t have access to much weights. It uses bodyweight-only exercises but makes them incredibly challenging to force you to grow. The e-book is very cheap and I’ve always enjoyed it. You’ll look completely different if you progress to being able to do 10 1-arm pushups, 20 chin-ups, and 10 true pistols. I’ve gotten great results from it.