First Cycle, Test E 500mg/wk. AI Needed During Cycle?

My first cycle and still haven’t decided to take an AI. I have Armidex 1mg on deck but haven’t touched it. I am concerned about gyno and would rather prevent than treat later on.

I was thinking .5 or .25mg on the days of my shot 250mg/2x wk. Would that hinder or cause me any problems? Does anyone do this? I keep reading mixed opinions all over the internet and can’t make up my mind.

Thanks for your advice.

Thanks for the great reply. I have clomid on hand for PCT. Armidex and Letro for emergency since this is my first and have no idea if gyno is gonna occur. Probably won’t but wanted to be prepared. I’ll just let them collect dust unless I need them.

I’m not an AI fan either. I’ve seen too many on here having major issues using them.

Only time I’ve ever used A-dex was during my first cycle and my nipples got pretty sensitive. Even then I only used .5mg twice a week for a week or so until the nipple thing went away.

Agree if it pops up use it but I wouldn’t cycle all the way through with it. I keep some on hand but if I don’t need it great if I do I use it and consecutively my cycle are usually 12 weeks plus

I’m gonna start calling you BabyDoc or BabyPhysio :joy:

1 Like

Thankyou for the post this is one of the more thoughtful takes I have seen and as someone just starting out it’s great to hear. I’ve ordered some armidex just incase I need it but I’m not going to take it until then. Thank you so much

Hi! You sound like you really know what your talking about! …
And I hope you don’t mind giving me some advice would be very appreciated!
So a couple of years ago I started the gym with a mate who was using test e, he was in great shape so stupidly I wanted it just taking his advice! I didn’t 500mg a week 1 injection a week for 4 month!! Untill I felt so shit at this time I knew nothing about (serms) (ai)s I came of test with no pct and now I have gyno absolute pain in the arse my fault I’ve excepted it .
So now I’ve started a cycle at 500mg 2 injections a week I have tamoxifen running at 20mg eod and arimidex on hand. Should I take arimidex during cycle or just keep it incase I get symptoms!? I’m taking tamoxifen during cycle because I’m a gyno prime infact I have gyno! Any help is very appreciated all Cristism welcome :pray: