First Cycle: Test Cyp vs.Test E

For a first cycle, would you guys recommend Test Enanth over Test Cyp for any specific reasons? After reading alot about both, I’m not discerning any noticeable major differences. Some guys have said the Cyp causes harsher sides during the taper, but others haven’t agreed.

I ask bc I’m hoping to start my cycle April 1, and test enanth is proving not-so-possible to find domestically, which is how I’d rather get it. May have a lead on Cyp, hence the question.

Sorry for the multiple posts today - just procrastinating at work! This board is much more interesting than writing speeches (my job)…LittleRunt

Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate are essentially the same, only accounting for neglegible differences (and I can’t emphasize “neglegible” enough) in the ester length. Anyone that tells you otherwise is quick to assume that their own experiences with a certain compound is unilateral and applies to everyone.

Agreed the differences are way too small to debate. Ive heard cyp= slightly longer half-life maaaaayyyybe but in your case doesnt really matter you’ll be shooting either one E3D

It really doesn’t matter to be perfectly honest with you. As Contrl said, any differences between them are negligible. For instance, two particular thoughts I hear a lot regarding cyp-- it’s underdosed on a mg to mg basis compared to enanthate and it’s half-life is somewhat longer.

That’s a bunch of hooey. You’d inject the same amounts, assuming they were the same concentration, on the same schedule and get the same results.

The differences really are negligible.

World

I believe common test e and test c produced by pharms are made with different oils, cottonseed, seseme, peaunut whatever, and some people are allergic to one or the other. Thats the only difference.

Good to know - thanks for the input. So if it comes down to availability looks like I’m safe going with either. Not sure if there’s a price difference, but researching that now…LR

hello guys…I was wondering…my test levels was under 200 which we all know is very low…so doc put me on androl gel…will this do anything worth noteing ? im on 10grmas a day…is there a way to get more out of this,
I started at 2.5 ,nothing…then 5…nothing…then 7…now 10…what if 10 does not work ? and just a foot note…I have never done any ‘drugs’ of anykind…any thoughts why its so low…I always thoguht the excessive exercise…from being a pro athlete…thanks guys…

[quote]fightu35 wrote:
hello guys…I was wondering…my test levels was under 200 which we all know is very low…so doc put me on androl gel…will this do anything worth noting ? im on 10grmas a day…is there a way to get more out of this,
I started at 2.5 ,nothing…then 5…nothing…then 7…now 10…what if 10 does not work ? and just a foot note…I have never done any ‘drugs’ of any-kind…any thoughts why its so low…I always thought the excessive exercise…from being a pro athlete…thanks guys…[/quote]

Don’t ask this question here, use the over 25 lifter forum where the TRT/HRT posts are.

There are a few reasons why transdermals [TD] do not work for some:

-some simply to not absorb
-some absorb well to start then not later as the TD changes the skin
-those with hypothyroidism are typically non absorbers
-some get skin irritation
-training, sweating, showering and swimming wash off the TD
-some have high E2 in response to TD
-some don’t like applying TDs every day

TDs simply do not work for some and otherwise are very very costly compared to injections.

Get on the other forum and read about AIs: Arimidex/anastrozole and hCG

where do i ask this ?? tbhis is what my doc put me on…its free so ,thats good…lol