First Cycle Test C, Is 250mg/week Enough?

im ueing a guy who almost went pro bodybuilding and is now a powerlifter-trainer and now freind from my gym. he gave me green drago labs in oil. he said you are goin to react well, ive never used am 180 and 4 half BF cut dry hard vascular.

i asked why not 500 weekly he said this might be more than enough for someone like you, i dont want to blow up at all still want to maintain my cut physic, is that possible #1 and after i do 10 week cycle will i really be able to keep my gains with proper pct or no. i believe i am going to fallow my buddies advice seeing as he has been involved for a decade and has won national comps.

any varying opinions out there , maybe bump it up to 500 week and run for extra 5 weeks?? and what for pct please help m e out thanks guys

I have just completed 12 weeks of running 500mg/week of test c. I never was really hit with gyno…an itchy nipple here and there, a surge of acne on the face that lasted about two weeks, and strength and size gains from hell. Simply put, run the 500mg/week for 12 weeks and use a taper for PCT.

Run 500 mg/wk for 10-12 weeks. If you use an anti-e like letrozole and keep your diet in check you will have little to no bloat.

Run 250-500 for 8 weeks frontloaded and thats my input.

[quote] Brook wrote:
Run 250-500 for 8 weeks frontloaded and thats my input.[/quote]

I agree, your diet will be the determining factor throughout your cycle. If you use an AI, you will not hold too much water and you should be fine. Post cycle you will drop some water weight, and if you followed your diet correctly, you will be just as lean.

thankyou so much for the input guys- i take in about 5k calls per day 300 grams protein. this is day 7 and i was hoping to feel it in the gym and didnt. i think maybe because i stopped PH and went to this i am right in a gap where the test has not kicked in but the PH’s are now out?is this possible?

BROOK- i have only dealt with PH’s this is first go around what does"frontload" even mean?
EGNatios> will you tell me which AI you would recommend for this? specific brand name im looking for or company you"ve used-

also my PCT i cant get NOLVA but i can get tomox citrate- thats same thing right? a website called AR-R sells clen and others stuff tomox exc. can you two either brook or egn- tell me what exactly i should get for PCT- also is there anything online i can order - im not sre what my guy does i think he has stash of his own stuff but apparently hard to get whatever you want in buff.

the helps like really appreciatted- @nd one goes tomarrow another 250mg- i am hoping as it will be 8 days i may feel effects-

one more Q- do you like feel it for sure when it kicks in or does it come on slowly-just wondering when my workouts will be even crazier LOL-- Later fellas

[quote]vanduser wrote:
thankyou so much for the input guys- i take in about 5k calls per day 300 grams protein. this is day 7 and i was hoping to feel it in the gym and didnt. i think maybe because i stopped PH and went to this i am right in a gap where the test has not kicked in but the PH’s are now out?is this possible?

BROOK- i have only dealt with PH’s this is first go around what does"frontload" even mean?
EGNatios> will you tell me which AI you would recommend for this? specific brand name im looking for or company you"ve used-

also my PCT i cant get NOLVA but i can get tomox citrate- thats same thing right? a website called AR-R sells clen and others stuff tomox exc. can you two either brook or egn- tell me what exactly i should get for PCT- also is there anything online i can order - im not sre what my guy does i think he has stash of his own stuff but apparently hard to get whatever you want in buff.

the helps like really appreciatted- @nd one goes tomarrow another 250mg- i am hoping as it will be 8 days i may feel effects-

one more Q- do you like feel it for sure when it kicks in or does it come on slowly-just wondering when my workouts will be even crazier LOL-- Later fellas[/quote]

Quit asking us to spoon feed you. There are ‘bro forums’ for that. You’re asking us a question that is clearly outlined in a sticky.

For your questions that aren’t in the sticky, T-Nation has just added a new feature to the forums:
http://www.T-Nation.com/searchAdvanced.jsp

Whoa there OP, you don’t want to blow up! You don’t know how you body will react. 500mg/week for 10 with AI admin throughout to control the bloat. And thats all I have to say 'bout that.

[quote]vanduser wrote:

one more Q- do you like feel it for sure when it kicks in or does it come on slowly-just wondering when my workouts will be even crazier LOL-- Later fellas[/quote]

at 250mg/week you will notice a gradual increase in strength and size. Using sustanon I began to notice very nice results around the third week, but that seems to be somewhat dependent on the indy

Growing Boy i disagree personally.

500mg ISNT a standard starting dose here as many think, it is personal to the user… if i took 500 on my first ccle i’d have a lovely set of bitch tits now as i only had nolva and that was for pct and if AI’s were avialible then they were $250 for 10!

OP - frontload means to use a high dose the first shot and continue with the regular shots as planned. This will ensure you get peak blood drug levels from day 1, rather than waiting the 4-6 weeks for the drug to build to peak levels in your body.

[quote]gundecker wrote:
I have just completed 12 weeks of running 500mg/week of test c. I never was really hit with gyno…an itchy nipple here and there, a surge of acne on the face that lasted about two weeks, and strength and size gains from hell. Simply put, run the 500mg/week for 12 weeks and use a taper for PCT. [/quote]

Sensitivity or affinity to the Aromatase enzyme is totally, totally personal and this advice gives no real help to anyone but yourself.

JMO

JJ