First Cycle: Test 250 2x Week

I’m 26 years old 195 lbs 6’0’’ and have trained for 6 years. 14-16% bf
I would like some solid advice as to what is necessary and what is not for my first cycle.

Weeks 1-10 Test 250 - 500 week in two shots m and th
Weeks 2- 10 Hcg - 250 e4d or more if needed
Weeks 2- 10 arimidex .25 eod
Weeks 12-16 nolva 40/20/20/20
Weeks 12-16 chlomid 100/50/50/50

Assuming diet and training are on point is this a good choice? Overkill? Opinions advice are much appreciated…

Looks good, though I would just use nolva for pct and avoid clomid.

I would also consider either kickstarting with Dbol or frontloading the first week.

looks pretty solid…if i had to find something “wrong” with proposed cycle it would be:

If you have enough…front load 1000mg first shot then resume proposed dosing regime ( get those blood levels up faster so you’re not waiting 3-4 weeks to get the full effects) and run it 12 weeks instead of 10. You probably only bought 2 bottles so what you have suggested will be fine. I just wish i had done it the way i described my first go round.

hcg 250 i.u. 2x a week (which is pretty much how you have it laid out)

Nolva at 40/40/20/20

And drop the clomid (un-neccesary and it will probably make you act like a woman)

extend the adex into and maybe a week beyond pct tapering down the dose

this is just me knit picking…your at the right age biologically and training wise. Your proposed cycle looks solid a well laid out. Eat you ass off and i dont see any reason why you shouldnt atleast put on and keep a good 10lbs lean mass …minimum.

Enjoy your first cycle…nothing like it.

happy growing!

Thanx for the help. Saying I front load… would that mean 500 or 1000 for the first shot?

Awesome!! I’m glad to get some good feedback and feel very prepared.