First Cycle/Tbol Only

Hey guys. So I’m hoping I’ll be able to get some help and feedback/personal experiences from some people. I’ve been thinking about starting my first cycle, I’ve heard guys who’ve recommend doing Tbol alone and saw some ok gains with it, increased BP as a side effect. Another guy said he’d never recommend it without an oil. If I could get some feedback that’d be great and some safe first cycle options.

I’m 19 184lbs 5’10"

Thanks

Facepalm dot gif

2 Likes

So you haven’t given anyone a lot of information to work with here. At this point all we know is:

You’re young
You’ve spoken to a number of folks presumably looking of advice on gear usage.

We have no idea how long you’ve been training, what kind of shape you’re in.
What kind of training do you follow.
What does your diet look like?
Why you want to hop on gear? What are your goals?

Absent any feedback from you my first recommendation for you is to take a little while to do some research on this site. Don’t restrict yourself to this sub forum. Visit the entire site. Pay particular attention to some of the coaching sub forums (Wendler’s, Thib’s, Carter’s).

Next I would say that everyone is going to tell you that you’re too young (and they will be right). You’re natural response is going to be to ignore them (because you’re young and can’t help it) because you’re 19 and have the entire world figured out. Fair enough…I was young once too and in your shoes. You’re old enough to do whatever you want.

The best advice I can give you with with little information you’ve provided is this.
Do not do a Tbol only cycle.
Stop listening to whoever you’ve been speaking with thus far. They do not have your best interest in mind.

1 Like

Too young aside, your second friend was correct. You would be better off adding test along with your tbol. Follow up with proper PCT.

1 Like

K.I.S.S.

Week 1 - 10: 500 mg Test E per week (pin 250 mg twice weekly)
Week 11 - 12: Nothing
Week 13 - 14: PCT Nolvadex 40mg/day
Week 15 - 16: PCT Nolvadex 20mg/day

Second guy in a week asking about oral only cycles.
Have a read of this, will more then likely answers your questions.